Heightmaxxing journey + hopping on CJC1295+Ipamorelin 5mg nasal spray and Sermorelin 5mg nasal spray (where can I get it, I need help or suggestions)

s6hizo

s6hizo

Iron
Heightmaxxing effort to reach 6ft+ Ideally 6'2 or 1 I'm currently 5'11 morning height barefoot (postured up as much as possible) and 5'10.5 after spinal decompression. My parents are 5'2 and 5'6 so I should be happy with what I got but height inflation is crazy these days. Need help getting/finding hgh peptides (CJC1295+Ipamorelin 5mg nasal spray and Sermorelin 5mg nasal spray)

Background info (scroll to bottom if you don't care but I recommend reading):

Genes:
Dad: 5'6 Central/East European, Mom: 5'2 Central-East-South East Asian
(Taking grandparents info from fathers side because I am more related and look like him)
Grandfather: 5'4 Grandmother 5'2
Great grandfather: 6ft1-2 (no idea how this happened)

What I'm taking currently:
Calcium magnesium
Creatine
Protein
MSM
Resveratrol
Vitamin d3+k2
Multivtamins
Zinc
GABA
L-Glutamine
Moringa powder
Omega 3-6-9 fish oils
Ashwagandha
4-6 raw eggs a day
A lot of regular milk + raw goats milk
Raw honey

Lifestyle:
Getting 7h of sleep a day would like to get 8h
Combat sports everyday
Trying to swim once every weekend (I only swim every once in a while)
Taking 2h naps during the day
Always been active and doing sports since I was young and slept 12h as a kid

Height maxxing progress:
Grade 6 - 4'11 (some people alredy started growing and hit puberty)
Grade 7 - 5'0 (everyone was taller than me I was a shortcel in the 25 percentile of the shortest kids)
Grade 8 - 5'7 (started to grow a lot when I turned 14.5 which was a bit late)
Grade 9 - 5'8
Grade 10 - 5'9
Grade 11: 5'10
Grade 12 (current): 5'11 (5'10.5 during day) (I now height mog everyone from my old school and town but I moved schools to a big school in the city and now I feel just average)

Btw with height insoles + shoes I'm 6ft0.75 (life saver) but I would like to be 6'1 or 2 naturally

Other measuements:
Size 12 shoes
Wingspan of 6'3.5 (5 inch ape index)
Weight: 164lbs currently (grade 10 I was 135lbs I put on alot of muscle, my squat bench deadlift went from 225, 165, 275 to 325, 255, 390 from grade 10-12)
Around 9.5% bodyfat
Keep in mind I barely workout in the gym only like twice a week hard, I rely mostly on my combat sport training

And no I still cannot pull women because I don't really talk much + I have short 1b hair + d20 eyes (which are dark green so it looks brown in most lightings) and high school girls are glazers for fluffy hair, blue eyes and pretty boys which I am not

Why I am doing this/What I noticed:
Out of the girls I know they have all dated guys 6ft+ and go crazy over guys above 6ft1 they never dated anyone under 6 (brutal) so I'm trying to reach 6ft1-2 pls let me know if this is acheiveable

Future:
I'm planning to take CJC1295+Ipamorelin 5mg nasal spray and Sermorelin 5mg nasal spray combo run it before I hit 18 because I've heard it's a great substitue for hgh injections and would like to know where I can find some In Toronto area. Or I can also order online but I don't want my parents finding out. This is gonna be hard because I have to keep peptides refidgerated and I dont want it getting shipped to my address because I have cameras. If anyone has any ideas or plugs I'd like to know or how I can ship it and pick it up somewhere or just any other ideas how I can get it without them finding out please let me know.

I've heard many people say they grew a few inches from these hgh peptides + most of them were around 17-23

Praying this works, thanks for reading :feelshah:

What I'm taking currently:
Calcium magnesium
Creatine
Protein
MSM
Resveratrol
Vitamin d3+k2
Multivtamins
Zinc
GABA
L-Glutamine
Moringa powder
Omega 3-6-9 fish oils
Ashwagandha
4-6 raw eggs a day
A lot of regular milk + raw goats milk
Raw honey
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

just take the entire pharmacy bro it works trust me

i can guarantee none of these shit are absorbed

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888 and ryuken
Save the money and simply go to Paley he is saving the manlets be always praised
Staturebeforeandafter 1024x698

Forgot to mention this but is sauna + sprints + banded sleeping cope or legit

HGH secretagogues can't make such significantly results. You best hope is actual HGH.

• +1
Reactions: caffeinemaxxed and s6hizo