Heightmaxxing Looksmaxxing Guide: This Secret Stack Rivals Pharma Grade HGH!

GET ON IT NOW!!!!!! You can grow an inch or two
Screenshot 20220413 110720 Gallery

Screenshot 20220413 102545 Gallery

spine xray from one month ago

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and enchanted_elixir
If you don't believe me, look at this article

Diagnosed with a pituitary gland tumor (this gland secretes GH) at the age of around 17. He grew ten inches that following year. Most of the growth is in his spine as you can see since his spine is longer than his legs.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
I’m 21 how long should I be on it and what else should I do to gain height
Everything is listed above in the stack section.
Do it unless you develop complications (preventable by taking loads of berberine), develop acromegaly, or reach the desired height.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
  • +1
Reactions: galego123
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
But at 21+ this stack isn’t of use correct?
Everything is listed above in the stack section.
Do it unless you develop complications (preventable by taking loads of berberine), develop acromegaly, or reach the desired height.

Oh, maybe with some luck you can get to 6' with the stack but I don't know. Just wear shoes and/or grow out some hair and say you're 6'.

But at 21+ this stack isn’t of use correct?
After 21, it's a race against time and gains. You can gain like an inch with effort though. Aromatase Inhibitors are important to prevent growth plate senescence.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, KING REIDYZ and poopmaster22
@AscendingHero, BOTB?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Oh, maybe with some luck you can get to 6' with the stack but I don't know. Just wear shoes and/or grow out some hair and say you're 6'.
I get confused for 6'1 so looking tall isn't the problem its actually being tall and strongly mogging most men is what I need. Like seriously a 6'3 guy at my gym thought I was only 2 inches shorter than him.

After 21, it's a race against time and gains. You can gain like an inch with effort though. Aromatase Inhibitors are important to prevent growth plate senescence.
So this is better than me buying some Hgh from purple panda labs and injecting 8iu of that shit? Also all I need is berberine for it? Any other supplements to prevent aids/cancer/acromegaly/diabetes/HBP?

I get confused for 6'1 so looking tall isn't the problem its actually being tall and strongly mogging most men is what I need. Like seriously a 6'3 guy at my gym thought I was only 2 inches shorter than him.
Lifts are the answer there.

So this is better than me buying some Hgh from purple panda labs and injecting 8iu of that shit? Also all I need is berberine for it? Any other supplements to prevent aids/cancer/acromegaly/diabetes/HBP?
Well, acromegaly is caused by excess HGH for too long. Excess HGH is more than 12IUs.
Drinking loads of water and exercising will help with hypertension.
Reducing sugar intake will help blood sugar.
You won't get cancer from this.
Isn't AIDS a STD?
Any other thing you may want to prevent these things, do some research.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Your genetics are only instructions on how much HGH to secret during your lifetime.
If this "genetic limit" thing existed. Lionel Messi would be 5 feet.
he got hgh because he was growth hormone deficient lol
if your hormones are fine and you have no deficiency how should we suddenly shoot up to 6‘5?

he got hgh because he was growth hormone deficient lol
if your hormones are fine and you have no deficiency how should we suddenly shoot up to 6‘5?
He was GH deficient due to his genetics and his "genetic limit". Again, genes are instructions on what to do naturally, without intervention.
He surpassed his "genetic limit" to get to 5'7.
The same thing should work with normal people. Basketball players in their teens do this for an advantage in basketball when they're older.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Randolf, enchanted_elixir and galego123
Okay so I’ll just blast berberine and be good then?
Well, acromegaly is caused by excess HGH for too long. Excess HGH is more than 12IUs.
Drinking loads of water and exercising will help with hypertension.
Reducing sugar intake will help blood sugar.
You won't get cancer from this.
Isn't AIDS a STD?
Any other thing you may want to prevent these things, do some research.

I pray no retard here thinks "omg it's too late I'm past puberty and it's over" and starts considering LL
I am planning on + 6 inches when I get into my 20's. Planning to do tibia and femur.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Randolf, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I am planning on + 6 inches when I get into my 20's. Planning to do tibia and femur.
how tall are you? i'm 5ft 9 i have long tibias i'm looking into 3 inches on femurs. in turkey they charge like 20k euros for everything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
how tall are you? i'm 5ft 9 i have long tibias i'm looking into 3 inches on femurs. in turkey they charge like 20k euros for everything
5'7 :forcedsmile: Planning on doing Turkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and galego123
You guys act as if LL has a success rate of 100% and 0 complications down the line. Stop promoting LL you morons. Being a manlet is infinitely better than being disabled.
Some people are just delusional. I bet no one in this forum will actually do this, same odds as like lefort3 or obo

• +1
Reactions: Randolf, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 2 others
You guys act as if LL has a success rate of 100% and 0 complications down the line. Stop promoting LL you morons. Being a manlet is infinitely better than being disabled.
LL is worth the risks because its riskier to live manlet because :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Randolf and enchanted_elixir
LL is worth the risks because its riskier to live manlet because :feelswhy:
You’re more likely to rope if LL goes wrong, not to mention the high cost of LL. Stop listening to retards here and opt for lifts instead

• +1
Reactions: Randolf, Deleted member 16058 and xanny
Lol you think it’s that easy? Wait till you find out you’ll struggle to run or walk for a long period of time, or when you find out your gait is completely fucked because you’re stretching nerves.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
You’re more likely to rope if LL goes wrong, not to mention the high cost of LL. Stop listening to retards here and opt for lifts instead
lifts are cope. I would still be a manlet

N
I cba with height fags. If your average it’s all about face
No amount of face can compensate for the domination feeling u get from tall height

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Randolf, Deleted member 8869, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Damn, those videos and pics of short guys being insulted made me sad

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, Randolf and THEMOGGER
Funniest thread I've read in a while. I'm 6'2. Most my friends are 6'4-6'7 (volleyball and basketball players) but I would never consider LL.
I'd do a heart transplant before I touch my legs

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Randolf
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Randolf, AscendingHero and FreakkForLife
Funniest thread I've read in a while. I'm 6'2. Most my friends are 6'4-6'7 (volleyball and basketball players) but I would never consider LL.
I'd do a heart transplant before I touch my legs
:feelsahh: Lucky

• JFL