Heightmaxxing Looksmaxxing Guide: This Secret Stack Rivals Pharma Grade HGH!

yo @enchanted_elixir i'm 15 but with a bone age 3 years older than my actual age (so 18 now)
I haven't grown an inch in a looooong time (i THINK since 13 or 14)
can I grow with:

MK-677, L-Arginine, Vit K2, Vit D, Calcium, 8h of sleep, HIIT 2 times a week

(do you really need huperzine? cuz it can make your dumber/gives brain damage)
(do I really need berberine? i'm gonna do a low carb diet and monitor my blood glucose weekly)
(also, isn't 50mg of mk-677 acromegalymaxxing?)

gonna get some birthday money and run that
oh btw, for how long should I run it?
  • How do you know this?
  • You don't need Huperzine, if anything it is a cognitive enhancer I believe.
  • Berberine is highly recommended, a user I saw got pre-diabetes ignoring this advice.
  • I heard that around 50mg, you'll get diminishing returns
  • You can drop the Arginine and just megadose protein, you'll need all your amino acids, not just Arginine.
Run it until you get to your desired height, or get money to buy IGF-1 and inject it.

• How do you know this?
  • You don't need Huperzine, if anything it is a cognitive enhancer I believe.
  • Berberine is highly recommended, a user I saw got pre-diabetes ignoring this advice.
  • I heard that around 50mg, you'll get diminishing returns
  • You can drop the Arginine and just megadose protein, you'll need all your amino acids, not just Arginine.
Run it until you get to your desired height, or get money to buy IGF-1 and inject it.
1- I did an x-ray of my wrist to see overall bone age
2- Ok
3- Ok... i'll buy it maybe
4- Wdym by dimishing..?
5- OOOOOOOHHHH that's nice ;)

Got it, however i'm kinda afraid my leg plates are closed and therefore they don't grow shit
and then my torso grows to be long af, imagine having like 1:1 or 1,2:1 torso to leg ratio :lul::lul::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and enchanted_elixir
4- Wdym by dimishing..?
I have heard that the more you take over thirty mg, the less of an effect it'll have to your HG/IGF-1 levels.

So... I should not take 50mg right? only 25mg per day...
You can take 50mg, but according to other users. The effects of 50mg are not 2x stronger than 25mg, more like 1.5x (just giving a random number for example)

You can take 50mg, but according to other users. The effects of 50mg are not 2x stronger than 25mg, more like 1.5x (just giving a random number for example)
Yeah... not gonna take that risk. 25mg is enough

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Depends on too many factors.
ik ur not an infinite iq mage at this but these are the factors: (if u don't fell like answering this retardness react with :unsure: there's NP)

25mg mk677
120g of high quality protein
8-10h of sleep
15 years old with 18 years old bone age
6'0 ATM
Calcium, Vit D, Vit K2, Magnesium

ty, interesting
btw do u know the answer to the other questions?
ask @FreakkForLife he knows best about heightmaxxing currently

• Hmm...
Reactions: mafiaboy
which one? also what dosages cuz i've heard it's brain damaging if used wrongly cuz estrogen is neuro protective + a million other things

also, is there a "natural" AI? idk like a phytoteraphic?
U Need aromasin,just don't crash your estrogen below 10pg/ml and u need blood tests regularly to check yoUr estrogen.

Only use aromasin and don't use other AIs like chrysin,letrozole because they have estrogen rebound properties and can cause growth plate fusion if u miss a single dose

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
ik ur not an infinite iq mage at this but these are the factors: (if u don't fell like answering this retardness react with :unsure: there's NP)

25mg mk677
120g of high quality protein
8-10h of sleep
15 years old with 18 years old bone age
6'0 ATM
Calcium, Vit D, Vit K2, Magnesium
It can take u upto 1 year,u need to add meidum-high dose hgh and igf1 lr3 and u can see 2-4 inches in 1 yer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
u need to add meidum-high dose hgh and igf1 lr3 and u can see 2-4 inches in 1 yer
thing is I wanted to only use mk-677 cuz i wouldn't like to inject myself everyday for a year + it's waaay more expensive than mk

thing is I wanted to only use mk-677 cuz i wouldn't like to inject myself everyday for a year + it's waaay more expensive than mk
Tbh never saw anyone really Growing with mk only being hungry 24 7

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Heightmaxxing Looksmaxxing Guide: This Secret Stack Rivals Pharma Grade HGH​

View attachment 1699654

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Disclaimer and Introduction
  • What's His Stack?
  • Personalized Stacks
  • Sources, Routine and Science
  • Conclusion [BRUTAL]

Disclaimer and Introduction​

For those who don't know anything about heightmaxxing, while reading if you don't understand what we're talking about, head to the sources section, everything tjat'll help you understand will be displayed there.

I was scrolling through YouTube and found this video in which a user (an experienced YouTuber who has taken Pharma Grade HGH and every method in the book to improve HGH) did a science experiment on himself in which he performed blood work with a stack I will disclose later and the results were equivalent to taking over 8IUs of Pharma Grade HGH! I wanted to release the stack here. This only works for people under the age of 25! The closer you are to this age, the more HGH you'll need to achieve results. The leg growth plates close around 19, spine growth plates close around 25. Progress also takes time as well! Please give me heart eyes on this one, my hands will definitely be bleeding after all of this!:feelswhy:

The guy is also a SEAMaxxer JFL :lul:
View attachment 1699669

What's His Stack?​

So what he did was that he used the following...
  • MK-677 (4 Capsules x 10mg)
  • Huperzine A (4 Capsules x 50mcg)
  • CJC-1265 with DAC (1mg)
And he got the following results.

View attachment 1699672

His stack generated HGH levels so high it exceeded the testing parameter, meaning the test couldn't check how much HGH he had past 40ng/mL. This stack (taken with the same dosages) will at minimum 14x your baseline HGH levels! He tested this on his girlfriend/fiancee/wife and she had similar results as well according to him.

Go watch the full video here:

To Secrete 2.5 IU of HGH using this stack, you'd need... (for 5IU, double and for 10IU, quadruple)
  • 10mg of MK-677 Tablet
  • 50mcg of Huperzine-A Tablet
  • 1/4 mg of CJC-1265
The cost of his stack:
  • MK-677: $60-$75 USD: ($32 USD per month)
  • Huperzine-A: (The liquid form, which is more effective costs $37 USD, the same price monthly, the pill form costs $20 USD, $3.33 USD monthly)
  • CJC-1265: $80 USD, ($240 USD per month)
  • Total: $270-310 USD per month (can be higher if you're taking more, especially with CJC-1265)

Personalized Stacks​

So I have assembled some personalized stacks to accommodate all heightmaxxers:

View attachment 1700639
  • The "I'm Scared Of Needles" or "My Parents Won't Allow Injections or Sketchy Drugs Stack"
    • MK-677 (50mg daily)
    • Huperzine-A (100mcg-500mcg daily)
    • L-Arginine (2g-5g daily)
    • At least 8 hours sleeping (not in bed)
    • Berberine (1-2 capsules daily)
    • Intermittent Fasting
    • Chrysin, as an Aromatase Inhibitor (Preferably twice a day)
    • (Optional) Liposomal Vitamin K2 (2 softgels daily)
    • (Optional) HIIT Exercise
    • You can larp to your parents you're going to use these to accelerate muscle growth while working out.
    • Estimated Price: $115-170 USD, $80 to $110 per month
View attachment 1700640
  • The "I Can Deal With It" Stack
    • MK-677 (25mg daily)
    • CJC-1265 (1mg daily)
    • Intermittent Fasting
    • Aromasin (One Tablet Daily)
    • Estimated Price: $200-275 USD, $290 to $330 per month
View attachment 1700641
  • The "Traditional Stack"
    • HGH (5IU, or 10IU daily)
    • IGF-1 (50 mcg daily)
    • HIIT Exercise
    • Intermittent Fasting
    • Estimated Price: About $250 USD, $300 to $400 per month

All of these stacks should easily help you get 5IUs+ daily.
  • Extra Potential Heightmaxxes
    • Stretching constantly, especially your spine! You can download a height exercise app (iOS)(Android)

Sources, Routine and Science​

Conclusion [BRUTAL] (MANLETS BEWARE, STAY CLEAR FROM ROPES!)​

DO NOT BE SHORT! 5'10 IS THE MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE HEIGHT! START HEIGHTMAXXING TODAY! NOW! TODAY'S THE BEST TIME!
View attachment 1700642

View attachment 1700654
View attachment 1700655
View attachment 1700662
View attachment 1700663
View attachment 1700664
View attachment 1700669View attachment 1700670
View attachment 1700673
View attachment 1700674
View attachment 1700676
View attachment 1700679
View attachment 1700680
View attachment 1700681
View attachment 1700682
View attachment 1700683
View attachment 1700684
View attachment 1700685

Saved! Based Thread!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️🤙🤙🤙🤙

dude i would do some questionable things to be tall and wide
Real, i get hight mogged and I can’t defend my self cause taller people are always stronger 💀💀

• +1
Real, i get hight mogged and I can’t defend my self cause taller people are always stronger 💀💀
nah man im still stronger cuz exercise and hgh and i am already very wide for my manlet height

nah man im still stronger cuz exercise and hgh and i am already very wide for my manlet height
I’m real wide too I’m wider than my father he is 5,10 , exercising won’t do shit in a fight if you are short

• +1
I am 20
Can I just take mk667?

New heightmaxxing method just dropped

Attachments

• spine jelqing.png
    spine jelqing.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder and Ika-Sama
What difference will that make if it's too late?
i meant its too late for just mk677 shits not potent enough igf1 and hgh are potent enough

Do you recommend it? I am 14 years old (in December this year I will have x-rays of my growth plates) [I am 1.66 cm, my father is 1.86 cm and my mother is 1.57 cm without shoes] :feelsokman:

Do you recommend it? I am 14 years old (in December this year I will have x-rays of my growth plates) [I am 1.66 cm, my father is 1.86 cm and my mother is 1.57 cm without shoes] :feelsokman:
its really hard to talk about this kinda when knowing your so young. Although your also at the age where you would benefit the most. I dont want to be responsible for hurting your body but I also dont want you to stay your height. Givin you are so young and your dad is tall you dont need to take it. But if you were to take it, make sure you get a glucose monitor and take alpha lipoic acid and chromium picolinate. also an aromatase inhibitor might do the trick to make sure your plates dont close. Id start taking at 15 or 16 in small doeses. Only good one is aromasin. Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Neko arc 14's
its really hard to talk about this kinda when knowing your so young. Although your also at the age where you would benefit the most. I dont want to be responsible for hurting your body but I also dont want you to stay your height. Givin you are so young and your dad is tall you dont need to take it. But if you were to take it, make sure you get a glucose monitor and take alpha lipoic acid and chromium picolinate. also an aromatase inhibitor might do the trick to make sure your plates dont close. Id start taking at 15 or 16 in small doeses. Only good one is aromasin. Good luck man
Thank you very much, I will keep an eye on my height and maybe come back to this thread next year when I am 15, I appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Awwww

i would kill to be 14 again with this knowledge go for it but do your research try to get it by a physician if your country allows it

• +1
Reactions: Neko arc 14's
i have scoliosis, its over

@FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir
What’s the daily hex dose

View attachment 1699654

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• What's His Stack?
  • Personalized Stacks
  • Conclusion [BRUTAL]

For those who don't know anything about heightmaxxing, while reading if you don't understand what we're talking about, head to the sources section, everything tjat'll help you understand will be displayed there.

I was scrolling through YouTube and found this video in which a user (an experienced YouTuber who has taken Pharma Grade HGH and every method in the book to improve HGH) did a science experiment on himself in which he performed blood work with a stack I will disclose later and the results were equivalent to taking over 8IUs of Pharma Grade HGH! I wanted to release the stack here. This only works for people under the age of 25! The closer you are to this age, the more HGH you'll need to achieve results. The leg growth plates close around 19, spine growth plates close around 25. Progress also takes time as well! Please give me heart eyes on this one, my hands will definitely be bleeding after all of this!:feelswhy:

View attachment 1699669

What's His Stack?​

View attachment 1699672

His stack generated HGH levels so high it exceeded the testing parameter, meaning the test couldn't check how much HGH he had past 40ng/mL. This stack (taken with the same dosages) will at minimum 14x your baseline HGH levels! He tested this on his girlfriend/fiancee/wife and she had similar results as well according to him.

To Secrete 2.5 IU of HGH using this stack, you'd need... (for 5IU, double and for 10IU, quadruple)
  • 10mg of MK-677 Tablet
  • 1/4 mg of CJC-1265
The cost of his stack:
  • Huperzine-A: (The liquid form, which is more effective costs $37 USD, the same price monthly, the pill form costs $20 USD, $3.33 USD monthly)
  • Total: $270-310 USD per month (can be higher if you're taking more, especially with CJC-1265)

Personalized Stacks​

View attachment 1700639
  • The "I'm Scared Of Needles" or "My Parents Won't Allow Injections or Sketchy Drugs Stack"
    • MK-677 (50mg daily)
    • Intermittent Fasting
    • You can larp to your parents you're going to use these to accelerate muscle growth while working out.
View attachment 1700640
    • MK-677 (25mg daily)
    • CJC-1265 (1mg daily)
    • Intermittent Fasting
View attachment 1700641
    • IGF-1 (50 mcg daily)
    • HIIT Exercise
    • Intermittent Fasting

• Stretching constantly, especially your spine! You can download a height exercise app (iOS)(Android)

DO NOT BE SHORT! 5'10 IS THE MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE HEIGHT! START HEIGHTMAXXING TODAY! NOW! TODAY'S THE BEST TIME!
View attachment 1700642

View attachment 1700654
View attachment 1700655
View attachment 1700662
View attachment 1700663
View attachment 1700664
View attachment 1700673
View attachment 1700674
View attachment 1700676
View attachment 1700679
View attachment 1700680
View attachment 1700681
View attachment 1700682
View attachment 1700683
View attachment 1700684
View attachment 1700685

Worth heightmaxxing with all those drugs at 6'1? Age is 16 btw

The doctors aren't prescribing you shit if you're not a turbo manlet at a young age. You'll need to blast MK-677 and Huperzine A.
True and even if they prescribe that means you would have ended up extremly short, messi is 169cm with hgh, quite short, even tho he blasted hgh

Did someone gain 1 inch?

True and even if they prescribe that means you would have ended up extremly short, messi is 169cm with hgh, quite short, even tho he blasted hgh
Blasting HGH without blasting protein is a waste of HGH because growth hormone without protein it won't create a lot of igf-1

Blasting HGH without blasting protein is a waste of HGH because growth hormone without protein it won't create a lot of igf-1
Yes true, but who the fk would blast hgh and have a low protein diet?+ many people have shitty diets growing up with low protein and they still end up tall asf!Genetics matter too, but if someone blasts hgh without prescribtion they have to be informed about every single aspect

Is there a stack for people who don’t have that kinda money?

can i do the no needles one without mk or is it essential

it's always the she-boons that are vocal abt how much they truly despise short men JFL. Fucking apartheid should be reinstated again.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Only problem with peptides is there is no point, quality peptides cost the same amount as a moderate does of HGH
Wouldn’t there be a point if money was no issue and only thing was that the teen couldn’t inject so everything had to be oral.

Also how can I take oral ig-f1 with mk and cjc i’m taking and how should I cycle it?

Yes true, but who the fk would blast hgh and have a low protein diet?+ many people have shitty diets growing up with low protein and they still end up tall asf!Genetics matter too, but if someone blasts hgh without prescribtion they have to be informed about every single aspect
yea i look for that too

17 with closed plates in wrists. Is it over?

View attachment 1699654

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• What's His Stack?
  • Personalized Stacks
  • Conclusion [BRUTAL]

View attachment 1699669

What's His Stack?​

View attachment 1699672

• 10mg of MK-677 Tablet
  • 1/4 mg of CJC-1265
The cost of his stack:

Personalized Stacks​

View attachment 1700639
    • MK-677 (50mg daily)
    • Intermittent Fasting
View attachment 1700640
    • MK-677 (25mg daily)
    • CJC-1265 (1mg daily)
    • Intermittent Fasting
View attachment 1700641
    • IGF-1 (50 mcg daily)
    • HIIT Exercise
    • Intermittent Fasting

View attachment 1700642

View attachment 1700654
View attachment 1700655
View attachment 1700662
View attachment 1700663
View attachment 1700664
View attachment 1700673
View attachment 1700674
View attachment 1700676
View attachment 1700679
View attachment 1700680
View attachment 1700681
View attachment 1700682
View attachment 1700683
View attachment 1700684
View attachment 1700685

i want to grow tall but i can't afford these cuz I'm poor. What should i do?

I'm 5 feet 7 inches almost 17 years old now. I'm an Indian boy whose parents height are 5 feet 4 inches and 5 feet 6 inches of mother and father respectively.

But my sister is tall whose height is 5 feet 8 inches.

what should i do?, i last grew a centimetre or so 9 months back.

View attachment 1699654

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• What's His Stack?
  • Personalized Stacks
  • Conclusion [BRUTAL]

View attachment 1699669

What's His Stack?​

View attachment 1699672

• 10mg of MK-677 Tablet
  • 1/4 mg of CJC-1265
The cost of his stack:

Personalized Stacks​

View attachment 1700639
    • MK-677 (50mg daily)
    • Intermittent Fasting
View attachment 1700640
    • MK-677 (25mg daily)
    • CJC-1265 (1mg daily)
    • Intermittent Fasting
View attachment 1700641
    • IGF-1 (50 mcg daily)
    • HIIT Exercise
    • Intermittent Fasting

View attachment 1700642

View attachment 1700654
View attachment 1700655
View attachment 1700662
View attachment 1700663
View attachment 1700664
View attachment 1700673
View attachment 1700674
View attachment 1700676
View attachment 1700679
View attachment 1700680