[Heightmaxxing] MK667 vendors: Anyone got some?

Venomkore

Venomkore

disinterested
I am on the cusp of full ascension believe it or not, although I still wish to grow taller. I have heard good things about MK667, I know someone irl who grew like 4 inches and got buff as shit (he’s 16). Its easy to take in (oral) and not even dodgy health wise. It almost seems to good to be true.

I thought it was prescription only but I heard you can buy ut online. The one I found online said it isnt meant for human consumption which made me pause for a bit. Is that just some bs they put there or am I looking at something else?

tldr: if any of you have a link to a place to get mk667 please drop it I’d appreciate it bros

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I am on the cusp of full ascension believe it or not, although I still wish to grow taller. I have heard good things about MK667, I know someone irl who grew like 4 inches and got buff as shit (he’s 16). Its easy to take in (oral) and not even dodgy health wise. It almost seems to good to be true.

I thought it was prescription only but I heard you can buy ut online. The one I found online said it isnt meant for human consumption which made me pause for a bit. Is that just some bs they put there or am I looking at something else?

tldr: if any of you have a link to a place to get mk667 please drop it I’d appreciate it bros
sciencebio.com it's liquid but it works, also did your friend really grow 4 inches just off of mk677 at 16, that's hard to believe

• +1
Reactions: Venomkore
Be very careful of your blood sugar on MK. Mine was stuck around 108. My levels didn’t even get that high with GH.

• +1
They put that on every performance enhancing drug, don't worry about it.
Try eroids to find a good source, don't buy from stores without good reputation.

• +1
sciencebio.com it's liquid but it works
Thats where I found it, you say its a good legit way to get it? And do I just like drink some of it?

I got mine from chemyo