HeightMaxxing Myths (GROUNDBREAKING INFORMATION!) (PROOF MK677 ISN'T COPE!)

Today, I'll be going through a heightmaxxing myth and providing some new information that backs up certain theories.

MYTH: MK-677 isn't useful for height growth.

At one time, I used to agree that MK677 wouldn't be viable in a height growth context because of the lack of IU'S of GH it produces but some recent studies regarding the compound have made me change my opinions.

Lumos Pharma Announces Encouraging Interim Results from Two Phase 2 Trials Evaluating Oral LUM-201 for Moderate Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
Now, this study right here is very groundbreaking as they discover that LUM-201 ( fancy name for MK677) has some viability in regards to increasing height velocity in growth hormone deficient children, and it produces very comparable results to growth hormone itself.

View attachment 2079206

As you can see from the table above, after a year of MK677 usage, there is only about a 1.79 cm difference in growth velocity. THIS IS FUCKING REMARKABLE and helps show that MK677 is usable in a height growth context for open growth plates,

BUTTTT........

depending on how heavy you are, this could mean you will have to take up to 70-100 mg a day of MK677. The lower your body weight, the lower your dose has to be but, you will have to take a lot of MK677 to produce similar results to 34 μg of Growth hormone.
HOWEVER, IF YOU CAN REDUCE PROLACTIN SIDES, AND GET YOUR WATER RETENTION UNDER CONTROL, YOU CAN GET SOME SERIOUS
HEIGHT GAINS.

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE TO FORM YOUR OWN OPINION THOUGH.

Next,
I am going to talk about a study where they essentially used the HGH + AI combo that we talk about so much in this forum but in late puberty, which is a more useful context for people on here.

Now, this study actually proves that the combination of HGH + AI could give you 8 cm if taken between 15.2 - 16 years old, depending on bone age obviously.

A randomized pilot trial of growth hormone with anastrozole versus growth hormone alone, starting at the very end of puberty in adolescents with idiopathic short stature

View attachment 2079222
View attachment 2079224

IN CONCLUSION, I BELIEVE THAT RECENT STUDIES PROVE THAT MK677 IS NOT COPE AND THAT AT BEST YOU CAN MOST LIKELY GROW 3-4 INCHES IF AROUND THE AGE OF 15.2-16 WITH A BONE AGE IN THAT REGION.
Instead of taking MK 677 you should cycle GHRP-2 300mcg + Mod GRF (1-29) 300 mcg with Hexarelin 300 mcg + Mod GRF 300 mcg in a 2 week/1 week regimen. Also take an AI like aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
jfc if you think you will last on 100mg a day
You have to adjust the dosage to your body weight. The minimal effective dosage is 0.8mg/kg. If you weigh 68kg, it'll be 54.4 mg of MK677 a day. But keep in mind, if you're going through puberty, your GH will already be sky-high so 30 mg a day + increased choline levels could produce increased growth velocity. IGF and GH levels don't have to be raised by crazy amounts to induce growth, significantly since MK677 increases all 5 forms of GH.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
.33 mg is 0.330 MILLIGRAM
34 mcg is 0.034 MILLIGRAM
retard
why are u saying .33 mg? I swear the study used 34 ug of GH, not .33.

Instead of taking MK 677 you should cycle GHRP-2 300mcg + Mod GRF (1-29) 300 mcg with Hexarelin 300 mcg + Mod GRF 300 mcg in a 2 week/1 week regimen. Also take an AI like aromasin
Yea those are probably effective and will lead to higher GH secretion. But if you are able and willing to use peptides, MK677 shouldn't be an option. But MK677 is still viable for the most part unless your bone age is really old.

why are u saying .33 mg? I swear the study used 34 ug of GH, not .33.
can you read? im just giving measurements, nit the dosages used in the study

Take slin' pills lol. You could take Cinnamon Extract, Berberine (reduces IGF), reduce carbs, eat one meal a day, take Glucose Metabolic Support, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Chromium Piconilate. Many options to reduce insulin resistance. However, your insulin could still be high with all of these precautions. So with taking doses this high, you want to get bloodwork or literally not eat.
Ipamorelin instead of MK677

Yea your right, it was a mistake however, it doesn't disprove my point.

0.034mg/kg a day of growth hormone is still the standard dosage used in growth hormone-deficient children.
And results showed that 1.6mg/kg a day of MK677 produced similar results.
View attachment 2079660
I weight 100kg. I’d need 160 mg of mk677 per day LOL

bump good work op

Today, I'll be going through a heightmaxxing myth and providing some new information that backs up certain theories.

At one time, I used to agree that MK677 wouldn't be viable in a height growth context because of the lack of IU'S of GH it produces but some recent studies regarding the compound have made me change my opinions.

Lumos Pharma Announces Encouraging Interim Results from Two Phase 2 Trials Evaluating Oral LUM-201 for Moderate Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
Now, this study right here is very groundbreaking as they discover that LUM-201 ( fancy name for MK677) has some viability in regards to increasing height velocity in growth hormone deficient children, and it produces very comparable results to growth hormone itself.

View attachment 2079206

As you can see from the table above, after a year of MK677 usage, there is only about a 1.79 cm difference in growth velocity. THIS IS FUCKING REMARKABLE and helps show that MK677 is usable in a height growth context for open growth plates,

BUTTTT........

depending on how heavy you are, this could mean you will have to take up to 70-100 mg a day of MK677. The lower your body weight, the lower your dose has to be but, you will have to take a lot of MK677 to produce similar results to 34 μg of Growth hormone.
HOWEVER, IF YOU CAN REDUCE PROLACTIN SIDES, AND GET YOUR WATER RETENTION UNDER CONTROL, YOU CAN GET SOME SERIOUS
HEIGHT GAINS.

Next,
I am going to talk about a study where they essentially used the HGH + AI combo that we talk about so much in this forum but in late puberty, which is a more useful context for people on here.

Now, this study actually proves that the combination of HGH + AI could give you 8 cm if taken between 15.2 - 16 years old, depending on bone age obviously.

A randomized pilot trial of growth hormone with anastrozole versus growth hormone alone, starting at the very end of puberty in adolescents with idiopathic short
I was very new at the time, so why everything I said from the study was new, please take all the other claims with a grain of salt

Of how B6 reduces prolactin.
Screenshot 174

• +1
Reactions: Aladin

View attachment 2079206

BUTTTT........

HEIGHT GAINS.

Next,

A randomized pilot trial of growth hormone with anastrozole versus growth hormone alone, starting at the very end of puberty in adolescents with idiopathic short stature

View attachment 2079222
View attachment 2079224

IN CONCLUSION, I BELIEVE THAT RECENT STUDIES PROVE THAT MK677 IS NOT COPE AND THAT AT BEST YOU CAN MOST LIKELY GROW 3-4 INCHES IF AROUND THE AGE OF 15.2-16 WITH A BONE AGE IN THAT REGION.
Bluds tryna kill us with 70mg-100mg of mk 💀

• +1
Reactions: Matzz
Bluds tryna kill us with 70mg-100mg of mk 💀
Well, it's inaccurate now.
You still only need around 25-30MG of MK677 IMO. Maybe 35MG which is pushing it if you are really overweight, but 25MG is the perfect spot

ISS is normal kids

ISS is normal children without GHD

MK is cope. GH + IGF or nothing

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and 5.5psl
MK is cope. GH + IGF or nothing
shut up nigga im broke + not trusting alibaba hgh. might be over 5'9 at 14 but mk677 is my best chance to hit 6'0.

• JFL
Reactions: Ttran1485

View attachment 2079206

BUTTTT........

HEIGHT GAINS.

Next,

View attachment 2079222
View attachment 2079224

I don't think mk is better than hgh+ai

which is the safer/better option op? and which one should I buy?

You changed your mind?
Yes, this is an ancient post. However, I still believe that this post proves that MK677 has potential in an heightmaxxing context

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yes, this is an ancient post. However, I still believe that this post proves that MK677 has potential in an heightmaxxing context
Which combination is most effective and which has least side effects?

1)

(Week 1)
Hexarelin
Cjc 1295 with DAC
(Week 2)
Ipamorelin
Cjc 1295 with DAC
repeat

2)

(Week 1)
Hexarelin
Mod grf 1-29
(Week 2)
Ipamorelin
Mod grf 1-29
repeat

I've narrowed it down to these two. Which one is the most effective, and which one has the least danger/side effects. And does cjc 1295 with dac or mod grf 1-29 have a higher risk of soft tissue growth and ogre face? Ive heard from different people than either one has more risk than the other. Can i get your take on it?

Which combination is most effective and which has least side effects?

1)

(Week 1)
Hexarelin
Cjc 1295 with DAC
(Week 2)
Ipamorelin
Cjc 1295 with DAC
repeat

2)

(Week 1)
Hexarelin
Mod grf 1-29
(Week 2)
Ipamorelin
Mod grf 1-29
repeat
1 is more effective but 2 will have fewer side effects because of Mod GRF's lower half-life

• +1
1 is more effective but 2 will have fewer side effects because of Mod GRF's lower half-life
Which one has more risk of soft tissue growth and ogre face?

which has more side effects ?
Well, you need both AI in both cases when using MK677 or HGH, but MK677 hs the potential to cause more weird side effects (like prolactin buildup) due the fact that it's basically your hunger hormone in oral form!

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
How high is the risk?

If it occurs, should I switch to combination 2?
Well, there isn't any defined risk ranking, but it would be higher simply due to CJC-1295's higher half-life

• +1
@62kg id need 100mg a day

Might aswell just blast alibaba gh @ that point

@62kg id need 100mg a day

Might aswell just blast alibaba gh @ that point
Well, you don’t. And you’d only need at max 25-40MG ( this is based off a guess and 40 MG is really pushing it, I still recommend 25-30 if for heightmaxxing purposes and can handle it).

These were used on mildly gh deficient children and were used to find a minimum effective dosage

• +1
Well, there isn't any defined risk ranking, but it would be higher simply due to CJC-1295's higher half-life
@Gaygymmaxx said this on which is more likely to cause unwanted facial growth and ogre face, is this true or false?

"No dac is more likely to cause that as dac provides a constant bleed and has a week half life or so the levels fall slowly

Your body's levels rise and fall fast, this excessive constant stimulation can increase the likelihood of unwanted growth, as well as the likelihood of desired growth."

@Gaygymmaxx said this on which is more likely to cause unwanted facial growth and ogre face, is this true or false?

"No dac is more likely to cause that as dac provides a constant bleed and has a week half life or so the levels fall slowly

Your body's levels rise and fall fast, this excessive constant stimulation can increase the likelihood of unwanted growth, as well as the likelihood of desired growth."
Yes you fucking monkey

Quoting this and fucking that, we both said the same thing yes. figure it the fuck out use your fucking raisin sized brain

• Love it
Yes you fucking monkey

Quoting this and fucking that, we both said the same thing yes. figure it the fuck out use your fucking raisin sized brain
Fucking hell calm down nigger

You did not say the same thing, he said that with dac was more likely to cause facial growth because of higher life life whereas you said no dac is more likely because of the excessive stimulation and falling and rising levels

Last edited:
Fucking hell calm down nigger

You did not say the same thing, he said that with dac was more likely to cause facial growth because of higher life life whereas you said no dac is more likely because of the excessive stimulation and falling and rising levels
Ah shit my bad brodie 🤣🤣

I meant to say "no, Dac"

Not "no dac"

• JFL
Should I switch to combo 2 If it occurs?

Why'd you change your mind
I changed my mind on the conversion rate and the fact that it isn't simply 34 IU's obviously, or near that mark. But even today, I still don't know how to convert 34mcg of HGH into IU's to understand what the chart I listed meant

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend