Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Would be brutal if in the months u were 5´6

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, 5.5psl, curryboy123 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Luxury
Only shit you need tbh.

Unironically don't while growing since more nutritions results in more height during growth spurts generally.
more nutrients means more igf-1 but i will already be getting that from the mk677 and protein so im leaning down to prevent prolactin side effects and delay growth plate closure

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
current barefoot morning height: 180cm/5'11

30mg mk677 500mg niacin before bed
fix mild scoliosis for 3-5 cm in height
air force ones + 3cm shoe lifts
posture exercises and training back more
200g of protein/day
get to 12% bodyfat

will update in 3 months wish me luck(y) hope i can be 190cm in lifts
age?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Unironically don't while growing since more nutritions results in more height during growth spurts generally.
Yeah, limiting how much you eat during puberty can and most likely will keep you from reaching your actual height potential. Just eat whatever quantity your body needs to be full.

• +1

200g of protein/day
get to 12% bodyfat

How do you tell if you have scolisois? I've always favoured one side and have one leg/shoulder higher than the other.

Yeah, limiting how much you eat during puberty can and most likely will keep you from reaching your actual height potential. Just eat whatever quantity your body needs to be full.
Agreed, leanmaxx should only be pursued when growth plates are closed imho, but I will start before that since I have already reached a satisfactory height.

Monitor your blood sugar, high dose MK every day can mess up your insulin sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Darwined, Luxury and 1 other person
more nutrients means more igf-1 but i will already be getting that from the mk677 and protein so im leaning down to prevent prolactin side effects and delay growth plate closure
Please also posts updates with any possible side effects you encounter seriously, could help me if I try to "heightmaxx" using artificials like this JFL

cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Splinter901 and Luxury
Agreed, leanmaxx should only be pursued when growth plates are closed imho, but I will start before that since I have already reached a satisfactory height.
As long as you don't regret it in the future ig, leanmaxxing can be kinda tempting but eh personally I'll try to stay away from it especially for those extra height points.

As long as you don't regret it in the future ig, leanmaxxing can be kinda tempting but eh personally I'll try to stay away from it especially for those extra height points.
I am already like 6'3", how much more do I need really?

I am already like 6'3", how much more do I need really?
You could mog almost everyone you met starting at like 6'5 FML, with 200cm+ you can be shaped like a greek god, but 6'3 does a great trick already too.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You could mog almost everyone you met starting at like 6'5 FML, with 200cm+ you can be shaped like a greek god.
No cope I would never reach 195+. My dad is 192 and I stay at like 189.5-190 range now at 18.

No cope I would never reach 195+. My dad is 192 and I stay at like 189.5-190 range now at 18.
Have you seen if your growth plates are already closed? My dad grew up to like 19 or 20 years old.

Have you seen if your growth plates are already closed? My dad grew up to like 19 or 20 years old.
I am 19 in a month and no I haven't checked it, also I have no access to MK667 atm.

• +1
I am 19 in a month and no I haven't checked it, also I have no access to MK667 atm.
Oh, dang it ig. Depending on your genetics you wouldn't even need MK667 for another inch or maybe even two. Maybe check if your dad knows when he stopped growing if you want a maybe close estimate, but you're close to 19 so it does depend on the level of your growth plates.

• +1
  • +1
Fuuuuuck if only i started looksmaxxing at 14. Also you mog everyone in your age group.
yes but i have to go to class with kids 1 year older than me so i have to be ahead

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
Also you might want to implement some strategies to control cortisol, which MK can increase. Chronically elevated cortisol can lower bone mineral density.

• +1
Reactions: Luxury
Also you might want to implement some strategies to control cortisol, which MK can increase. Chronically elevated cortisol can lower bone mineral density.
would ashwagandha be good for that?

• +1
Just inject HGH, mk will bloat your face.

would ashwagandha be good for that?
I personally take 1200mg ash most days. It seems to help but not everyone responds well to it. Some studies show it can increase T, so if you want to delay growth plate closure you should think about that. I don’t think the increase would really matter since your T is likely sky high at your age though.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Luxury
I personally take 1200mg ash most days. It seems to help but not everyone responds well to it. Some studies show it can increase T, so if you want to delay growth plate closure you should think about that. I don’t think the increase would really matter since your T is likely sky high at your age though.
Thanks (y)

3261112 309981225 112866888249558 5089549051220556639 n 1

• +1
bump.

Last edited:
Freaking youngcels. Might as well invite 10 year olds to this forum from now on

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Imagine making an entire post about heightmaxxinh and not even telling your age

200g of protein/day
get to 12% bodyfat

can u send the link from where u bought the mk677 from

can u send the link from where u bought the mk677 from
its a site exclusive to my country so you cant really source it from there, if ur in europe use swisslabs/catcafe

any updates ?

any updates ?
yea, im pretty much consistently 6ft now on the stadiometer which is pretty much 1.5-2.5cm gain and no side effects besides some hunger and deep sleep

• +1
Reactions: UnaMogger
yea, im pretty much consistently 6ft now on the stadiometer which is pretty much 1.5-2.5cm gain and no side effects besides some hunger and deep sleep
W, keep it up bro

• +1
do you monitor your blood sugar while on mk?