Heightmaxxing Resources

ThatDude023

ThatDude023

Bronze
5'8, 27yo manlet here. I plan on getting LL surgery in 3 years but until then I'm looking for anything else where I can cheat a few inches before that time. I already heightfraud with lifts but am particularly interested in meme stretches for posture and APT so I can squeeze out an inch. Hit me or link me with the best you got

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
yoru almost 30 jfl
So what nigga. Better 30th fully surgerymaxxed than always incel. Although I doubt anyone here will ever get surgery

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and subhuman to mtn
5'8, 27yo manlet here. I plan on getting LL surgery in 3 years but until then I'm looking for anything else where I can cheat a few inches before that time. I already heightfraud with lifts but am particularly interested in meme stretches for posture and APT so I can squeeze out an inch. Hit me or link me with the best you got
How many inches are you planning to get from ll?

yoru almost 30 jfl

Dude 30 for guys is almost peak SMV. I have a good face and being a manlet is my only glaring flaw.
So what nigga. Better 30th fully surgerymaxxed than always incel. Although I doubt anyone here will ever get surgery
I've talked to Dr. Paley and he said I'd be a good candidate. I have the money to do so and will only be doing the femurs. I've spent the last 6 years rotting so I figured if this surgery fucks me up it would be better than the pain I feel now.

How many inches are you planning to get from ll?
I'm optimistically going for 3 inches. I'd be doing the femurs only.

• WTF
Dude 30 for guys is almost peak SMV. I have a good face and being a manlet is my only glaring flaw.

I've talked to Dr. Paley and he said I'd be a good candidate. I have the money to do so and will only be doing the femurs. I've spent the last 6 years rotting so I figured if this surgery fucks me up it would be better than the pain I feel now.

No only do 2 inches cause I'm 5'10 and I don't want you to mog me by 1 inch 😢😢😢😢

But good luck bhai :love::love::love: I'm proud that you will go for such a complicated operation :love::love::love:

5"8 is enough. It's all about face

Be lucky you aren't 5"6 like me. You can use lifts and fraud to 5"10

And ur 30 ur not gonna grow, fix posture and take glucosamine to saturate the spine and keep it hydrated at night. That's all you can do

Are you actually incel at 30? :lul:

But good luck bhai :love::love::love: I'm proud that you will go for such a complicated operation :love::love::love:
Thanks my friend. I'm not larping and will post updates here if this its true nobody goes through with it. Only reason I'm waiting 3 years is I'm working on a 2-year contract and likely won't be able to take 3 months+ off before that time

• +1

And ur 30 ur not gonna grow, fix posture and take glucosamine to saturate the spine and keep it hydrated at night. That's all you can do

I got laid all the time in college but after taking the heightpill there was no going back. Shit has got me so self-conscious I don't even try with women anymore. Btw i'm 27

Last edited:

You mocked me for being 5’11 you dumbfuck