HeightMaxxing *serious* SUPPORT :c

D

Deleted member 28173

frauding as the celebrity
*serious*
Im 17 years old, 172cm, (5,8) and thinking about taking IGF-1, this is the safest supplement i could find that im debating to take " https://gb.pipingrock.com/igf-deer-...term=4584963496138114&utm_content=Ad group #1"

With that said, im scared this wont do anything but give me manlet tits (Gyno) as ive been looking at all the side effects, i want to grow taller but i want to know if i should go onto the supplement now or wait. PLES HELP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758
Are you white?

since when do growth hormones cause gyno

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and N1666
do LSJL and methylate ur DNA with a lot of MSM tbh if you don't want/can't get real IGF-1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and incel194012940
affirmative captain
Nah you are larping, no such thing as 5'8 white zoomer.
If that is actually true then you are the shortest zoomer alive and should get your Guinness world record

If that is actually true then you are the shortest zoomer alive and should get your Guinness world record
ik a 5'5 white zoomer with the face of Yes Chad, he brutaly macrofractured his ankle growth plate in 7th grade

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and Piratecel
im nordic, Norwegian, my uncle is tall asf thats what im tryna tell u, do i wait or steriod maxxx before i rope

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Piratecel
get glucosamine & chrondition - keep morning height so 5'9
sock lifts to 5'10
doc martens to 6 ft

you're welcome

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Fgsfds and thereallegend
Buy an inversion table. It's somehow giving me a few extra centimeters.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fgsfds
i know a white zoomer that’s 5’4 short people still exist too jfl

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
*serious*
Im 17 years old, 172cm, (5,8) and thinking about taking IGF-1, this is the safest supplement i could find that im debating to take " https://gb.pipingrock.com/igf-deer-antler-velvet/igf-1-deer-antler-velvet-60-quick-release-capsules-8581?prd=269b7662&prisp=1&_slang=eng&_scurr=GBP&msclkid=8cb924a5cbbd1862281340e199273971&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping - United Kingdom - Smart - High Bid&utm_term=4584963496138114&utm_content=Ad group #1"

With that said, im scared this wont do anything but give me manlet tits (Gyno) as ive been looking at all the side effects, i want to grow taller but i want to know if i should go onto the supplement now or wait. PLES HELP
check growth plates and if they’re open take AIs mixed with igf-1 and allat other stuff

ii believe in you bro! you got me support

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28173
LL is always an option too. Idk how much growth hormones do if you aren't deficient in them tho. Also lift Maxx for sure

lowkey might be too late for u

get an xray before wasitng ur money heightmaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28173
*serious*
Im 17 years old, 172cm, (5,8) and thinking about taking IGF-1, this is the safest supplement i could find that im debating to take " https://gb.pipingrock.com/igf-deer-antler-velvet/igf-1-deer-antler-velvet-60-quick-release-capsules-8581?prd=269b7662&prisp=1&_slang=eng&_scurr=GBP&msclkid=8cb924a5cbbd1862281340e199273971&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping - United Kingdom - Smart - High Bid&utm_term=4584963496138114&utm_content=Ad group #1"

is that genuinely igf-1? iirc it's hard to get ahold of so i'm surprised it's sold on a regular website

is that genuinely igf-1? iirc it's hard to get ahold of so i'm surprised it's sold on a regular website
it is ive checked, its a really weak dose though i think, still got the same trashy side effects just a weaker dose

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
could you elaborate
MSM is a cheap compound that methylates your DNA, which is known to be good for extending growth spurts and chondrocyte generation in general. LSJL is loading your joints around the knees, tibias, and femurs with clamps or heavy dumbbells as a more direct way to cause chondrocyte generation (via microfracture)

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
MSM is a cheap compound that methylates your DNA, which is known to be good for extending growth spurts and chondrocyte generation in general. LSJL is loading your joints around the knees, tibias, and femurs with clamps or heavy dumbbells as a more direct way to cause chondrocyte generation (via microfracture)

check pms pls

Why does everyone on this forum cope so much about height maxxing when we all know HGH is king and it isn’t close?

thank u this cope is getting added to my list before rope maxxin
Inversion table really can add couple cms. There were studies where it worked. It decompresses your spine and fixes your posture.
It can add couple of cm's like 2-3. And if you use it for long periods of time like 2-3 years it can add another 2-3 cm's I believe.