Heightmaxxing shoes like AF1’s?

schizo echochamber

schizo echochamber

Diamond
Need to know the best shoes to buy and fraud height. Don’t know shit about shoes and I’m sure there’s a lot of sissys here who know all about them.

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
doc martens if you can dress well enough for them to look good

just go find some heeled chunky loafers or derbies on ssense

• +1
Reactions: half and schizo echochamber
send what shoes you currently wear so we can get a sense of how you dress
Own a single pair of black generic adidas sneakers JFL you cannot get a sense of how I dress from a pair I wear when hiking and going to weddings alike. :lul:

Own a single pair of black generic adidas sneakers JFL you cannot get a sense of how I dress from a pair I wear when hiking and going to weddings alike. :lul:
then you probably have no sense of style and should just buy the af1s, dont bother with looking good

Af1 are good I have them

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
didn't realize you REALLY weren't into shoes. a lot of chunky shoes need good pants (or some shorts) so find a pair of bootcut or baggy jeans or cargo pants or something similar that you like and from there pick between something for the shoes that follows a boot, derby, or platformed silhouette

Last edited:
then you probably have no sense of style and should just buy the af1s, dont bother with looking good
I just never needed to my nigga, god didn’t make me as subhuman as some others who need to dress like faggots to get females

didn't realize you REALLY weren't into shoes. a lot of chunky shoes need good pants (or some shorts) so find a pair of bootcut or baggy jeans or cargo pants or something similar that you like and from there pick between something for the shoes that follows a boot, derby, or platformed silhouette
Perfect, thanks a lot.
Recently got cargo pants of different colors and all that to stylemaxx or at least try, will do.