Heightmaxxing stack and my potential at a 15 year old bone age at 5’4

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

rotting
16 years old, Filipino, 5’4, 15 year bone age

I’ve recently started heightmaxxing using @enchanted_elixir ’s heightmaxxing stack of
mk677 25mg
Huperzine-A 200 mcg
L-Arginine 2g daily
Berberine 1 capsule daily

Extras
Anastrozole 1 mg (Aromatase inhibitor prescribed by my endocrinologist)
Sleeping pill (10 mg melatonin)

I have low HGH levels and I’m assuming Igf-1 levels so hopefully I can grow. I haven’t grew at all in puberty I haven’t even grown an inch in a year. I guess my growth is stunted because of ky low HGH levels. Also I’m 5’4 but have size 10 feet. I used to have a bone age of 13.5 years old but my body didn’t grow an inch since then but magically my body went to 15 year old bone age without any growth after a year with minimal height increase. I wasn’t always this short.

I’ve only started today but I am wondering what my maximum potential might be since I’m only 5’4 but at a 15 year bone age.

Also Rate my stack

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and Deleted member 20618
@Tinydragon98

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Are you NT?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member

I’ve recently started heightmaxxing using @enchanted_elixir ’s heightmaxxing stack of
mk677 25mg
Huperzine-A 200 mcg
L-Arginine 2g daily

Extras

I have low HGH levels and I’m assuming Igf-1 levels so hopefully I can grow. I haven’t grew at all in puberty I haven’t even grown an inch in a year. I guess my growth is stunted because of ky low HGH levels. Also I’m 5’4 but have size 10 feet. I used to have a bone age of 13.5 years old but my body didn’t grow an inch since then but magically my body went to 15 year old bone age without any growth after a year with minimal height increase. I wasn’t always this short.

I’ve only started today but I am wondering what my maximum potential might be since I’m only 5’4 but at a 15 year bone age.

Also Rate my stack
Anastrozole has estrogen rebound as far as I am aware. Miss one dose and ya growth plates close

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and SubhumanCurrycel
just check your thyroid, possibly you have hypothyroidism use Levothyroxine, I also use Arimidex 1mg every 5 days is ideal and get goat milk.

never use mk677

Levothyroxine
Can you check if you have hypothyroidism without a blood test? Like that thing where u lay down on a flat surface and the doctors rub your belly doesn’t that check your thyroid? If so I may have to schedule an appointment.

Anastrozole has estrogen rebound as far as I am aware. Miss one dose and ya growth plates close
That’s brutal for me because I tend to miss a couple of days and overdose the next to compensate. I’ll have to do some research if that’s the case.

• JFL
Reactions: SoonToAscend
That’s brutal for me because I tend to miss a couple of days and overdose the next to compensate. I’ll have to do some research if that’s the case.
BRUHH??
bro u might've closed your growth plates :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Can you check if you have hypothyroidism without a blood test? Like that thing where u lay down on a flat surface and the doctors rub your belly doesn’t that check your thyroid? If so I may have to schedule an appointment.
Home test is checking your body temperature, hold a thermometer under yo armpit for 5-10 minutes every day. Don't do stuff that alters body temp before like lying under a blanket, exercising, going out in cold etc. If your values are off consistently for a few days you might have a thyroid problem

Nigga where’s the proof
The proof is that the higher your estrogen, the faster yo growth plates close. You miss a dose for a few days of estrogen rebound AI = your E2 gets sky high.
If you want real proof get scan of areas around joints and look for growth plates

The proof is that the higher your estrogen, the faster yo growth plates close. You miss a dose for a few days of estrogen rebound AI = your E2 gets sky high.
If you want real proof get scan of areas around joints and look for growth plates
Brutal. I will try not to miss a day from now on

• So Sad
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Bruh another filipino.

5’4.5 average male height, 4.3 average penis size, recessed maxilla phenotype JFL
man i feel sorry for u
even if u grow in height
that pp size is gonna kill any attraction woman have for u
RIP

man i feel sorry for u
even if u grow in height
that pp size is gonna kill any attraction woman have for u
RIP
I’m 5.5 inches but I’m just saying that the average Filipino penis size is 4.3 inches JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
FUARKK GET BLOODWORK ASAP

Bro mk is cope
When I was fifteen I used mk + cjc + hyper ine and didn’t grow shit
When I hopped on pharma gh I grew 4 cm in 5 month

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and owlofathena
Bro mk is cope
Where do u get pharma gh bro it’s so over for me

Bro mk is cope
Deadass? No kizzy? What pharma GH?

mk677 25mg
Huperzine-A 200 mcg
L-Arginine 2g daily

Extras

Also Rate my stack
your maximum genetic potential depends on the height of your parents or grandparents, and from which of them you got the gene for height.

mk677 25mg
Huperzine-A 200 mcg
L-Arginine 2g daily

Extras

Also Rate my stack
how tall are your parents?

Try to get prescription HGH if you're that short.

mk677 25mg
Huperzine-A 200 mcg
L-Arginine 2g daily

Extras

Also Rate my stack
I love the Rei profile

• +1
Reactions: turtlepilled
My dad is 5’8, my mom is 5’3
You're 5'4. There are three reasons to explain this.
1. You've got the bad genes of some old male relative.
2. You are still growing. If you are I recommend you to start having good habits, it will help you to reach your maximum height potential.
3. You have bad habits (poor quality food, you sleep less than seven hours...)
I don't think you have any problem related to the pituitary gland

My dad is 5’8, my mom is 5’3
Don't take anastrozole,take aroamsin.
Anastrozole would fuse your growth plates.

Pm me i can help u out with this

Mk677 , huperzine a is cope and wont work much,plus the two have brain related side effects and u need peptides/hgh and igf1 lr3 not that shit.

• +1
Reactions: latino_ and TeenAscender
mfs will learn graduate level chemistry terms and stack multiple drugs that will shut their organ systems down before learning how to speak to a girl. Just be NT pill will break you guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532 and Moggable
mfs will learn graduate level chemistry terms and stack multiple drugs that will shut their organ systems down before learning how to speak to a girl. Just be NT pill will break you guys
such fax :lul: confirmation bias on this forum is too strong. these niggas will read and believe threads about how only top 1% man is the only person who can ever have sex or get friends then go into skl the next day and see short average nt people in relationships then try and think of a million reasons as to why that’s an exception smh.

Replace L-Arginine with L-Citrulline as Arginine doesn't get past the stomach, get rid of Berberine it reduces IGF-1, Replace Anastrozole with Generic Aromasin to not accidentally close plates and Huperzine-A is a cope that doesn't actually inhibit somatostatin; that's bro science.

Don't take anastrozole,take aroamsin.
Anastrozole would fuse your growth plates.

Pm me i can help u out with this

Mk677 , huperzine a is cope and wont work much,plus the two have brain related side effects and u need peptides/hgh and igf1 lr3 not that shit.
elaborate on how anastrazole would fuse your growth plates (besides muh estrogen rebound) anastrazole has actually been studied in ISS unlike aromasin

ur growth partes don’t close from o e estrogen rebound stupid fuck

elaborate on how anastrazole would fuse your growth plates (besides muh estrogen rebound) anastrazole has actually been studied in ISS unlike aromasin
The massive spike in estrogen levels above 20pg/ml would increase the chances of growth plate closure very much.
If not all bones,but still a few bones

This is apparent in aromatase deficient men who experience growth plate fusion when given supraphysiological levels of estrogen even for a short period of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Since you have Rei as an avatar, I can already tell you are never going to make it.

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry