Heightmaxxing stack

C

CopingHard

Gold
I will basically take 5iu of hgh and 25mg aromasin everyday.

I found legit jintropin for 300$ per 100uis.

How much do you guys think i can grow in 6 months?My bone age is 15

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, PubertyMaxxer and BackFromTheMogging
The name is fitting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, WadlowMaxxing, BlindMaxxer and 4 others
that is an extreme amount of aromasin which would certainly tank e levels low enough that growth plates dont seal off as quick

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
that is an extreme amount of aromasin which would certainly tank e levels low enough that growth plates dont seal off as quick
Extreme?It seems average looking at other stacks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Seth Walsh
Extreme?It seems average looking at other stacks
yeah average compared to stacks designed to nuke your levels to unhealthily low levels. but that would definitely help with growthmaxxing along with the gh so go for it.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1464
I will basically take 5iu of hgh and 25mg aromasin everyday.

I found legit jintropin for 300$ per 100uis.

How much do you guys think i can grow in 6 months?My bone age is 15
Just fuck up your testerone levels theory

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 4209
Is there any better alternative to aromasin?
no, just use less to not completely ruin your levels (but you presumably want to do that for heightmaxxing)

on a moderate steroid cycle u would use like 12.5 eod

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Unnamed 1 i got an x-ray of my left wrist last month and payed some indian doctor to tell me the age and he said it's 15(same as my age) so i might not need aromasin if it's that bad for my hormones
no, just use less to not completely ruin your levels (but you presumably want to do that for heightmaxxing)

on a moderate steroid cycle u would use like 12.5 eod
btw i saw some user say he was not growing because he was gymcelling and the extra growth hormone was used for muscles and not for bone growth,is this true?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
Seems like a good stack. I wouldn't take aromasin let alone 25mg, especially not every single day. You're 15 so I wouldn't advise that, I would just use the HGH. If you really want aromasin, start off small, prob 6.25/12.5mg every other day. Or you could take like 3mg melatonin (def not as strong as aromasin, but eh its good enough) every night. Just be safe and good luck

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, BackFromTheMogging, turkproducer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 1464
peptidesciences
info@xpeptides.com
American research labs
all othersites are cope fake

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Might be fake,i read on some site that jintropin with chinesse branding is 95% counterfeit and the russian/ukranian ones are the only real ones
I trust dyorotic2 mote than you bro i mean your reputation says it all
He has made an excellent thread about pubertymaxing so i think he is high iq

Might be fake,i read on some site that jintropin with chinesse branding is 95% counterfeit and the russian/ukranian ones are the only real ones
I trust dyorotic2 mote than you bro i mean your reputation says it all

''There are tons of information about Jintropin and part of it is misleading. First of all, be beware of fake Jintropin HGH for sale. It is presented by kits with Chinese literature on it, so-called domestic Jintropin. The point is that type of kit is sold only in Chinese pharmacies and is strictly controlled and forbidden for export. For this reason, 95 % of all kits with Chinese writing is fake that does not pass verification on GenSci website.

The only genuine Jintropin is with Russian and Ukrainian literature. It is made exactly for export and is distributed by Europharm company in Russian and Ukrainian pharmacies. We sell this Jintropin and it is 100 % legit with all verification elements.''

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Theonewhowillascend

''There are tons of information about Jintropin and part of it is misleading. First of all, be beware of fake Jintropin HGH for sale. It is presented by kits with Chinese literature on it, so-called domestic Jintropin. The point is that type of kit is sold only in Chinese pharmacies and is strictly controlled and forbidden for export. For this reason, 95 % of all kits with Chinese writing is fake that does not pass verification on GenSci website.

The only genuine Jintropin is with Russian and Ukrainian literature. It is made exactly for export and is distributed by Europharm company in Russian and Ukrainian pharmacies. We sell this Jintropin and it is 100 % legit with all verification elements.''
@Dyorotic2 what do you think about this?

shit really bro
thats cool!

Should you not work out while on hgh or should you do the opposite work out more?

Should you not work out while on hgh or should you do the opposite work out more?
No idea,one user said he was seeing no results while gymceilling but i saw other said that they grew anyway

Seems like a good stack. I wouldn't take aromasin let alone 25mg, especially not every single day. You're 15 so I wouldn't advise that, I would just use the HGH. If you really want aromasin, start off small, prob 6.25/12.5mg every other day. Or you could take like 3mg melatonin (def not as strong as aromasin, but eh its good enough) every night. Just be safe and good luck
Does melatonin influence estrogen?!?

ll or death

a reminder that you need high dosages of both GH and IGF-1 exogenously along with T3 and T4, for even a slight chance of growth.

a reminder that you need high dosages of both GH and IGF-1 exogenously along with T3 and T4, for even a slight chance of growth.
So hgh and aromasin is total cope?

So hgh and aromasin is total cope?
not total cope. But it's not gonna do much unless you're megadosing the GH.

somatostatin is going to metabolize the majority of the growth hormone, and that growth hormone that you convert to IGF-1 is going to get bound up by IGFBP3.

5 iu at your age is insane

View attachment 272749i got an x-ray of my left wrist last month and payed some indian doctor to tell me the age and he said it's 15(same as my age) so i might not need aromasin if it's that bad for my hormones

btw i saw some user say he was not growing because he was gymcelling and the extra growth hormone was used for muscles and not for bone growth,is this true?
No lmao that's bullshit

not total cope. But it's not gonna do much unless you're megadosing the GH.

somatostatin is going to metabolize the majority of the growth hormone, and that growth hormone that you convert to IGF-1 is going to get bound up by IGFBP3.
bro by your logic if all these factors were a magical brick wall to stop you from growing taller WITH open growth plates. Then it is IMPOSSIBLE to grow taller during ur pubertal growth spurt, as that is when HGH secretion and IGF-1 expression reaches an all time high, it would be impossible for them to grow cause they have loads of somatostatin. You may make the excuse that all the other dozen growth factors are at optimal levels for growth during the growth spurt, but then you have the example of gigantism, exogenous HGH+IGF-1 LR3 plus inhibiting estrogen (main hormone responsible for closing growth plates) DURING PUBERTY WITH OPEN GROWTH PLATES not even teens with gigantism have such optimal hormonal levels for growth like we are giving ourselves, the question is not IF you will grow with open growth plates but HOW MUCH, cause it is just basic common sense (you have open growth plates, you grow, once they close, you stop) even doctors who x-ray your growth plates if they see it even a bit open they know you will still grow till it is closed. This new 'perspective' of yours is turned to delusion, important growth factors like HGH and IGF-1 that without them kids would be dwarfs apparently don't work exogenously now. Yet every single experiment of every single kid given exogenous treatment like this, guess what they ALL grew unless they had like hypothyroidism or low thyroid levels and/of course (their growth plates were closed): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3119446/.

100 percent success rate of the experiments done on teens with open growth plates who were given HGH treatment but were perfectly healthy (Idiopathic short stature) grew on average 9.3 cm taller than the control group on HGH doses that the HGH/Peptide stack we are taking doesn't even match up close to it: https://ijpeonline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1687-9856-2014-15 not to mention we are taking AI and IGF-1 LR3, yes i agree in normal people without the drugs we are taking their height will be more or less regulated by genetics but since we do have better environment now, I am right now 5 inches taller than my father at the age of 15 and I am still growing, all the friends that I know are all taller than their parents by like 3-4 inches. But the difference between us and them is that we are taking drugs to enhance our height while they are going more or less naturally, it is foolish to say that taking drugs specifically chosen to enhance growth won't make growing teenagers grow significantly cause that is just pure disregard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and BasedSpinelet257
bro by your logic if all these factors were a magical brick wall to stop you from growing taller WITH open growth plates. Then it is IMPOSSIBLE to grow taller during ur pubertal growth spurt, as that is when HGH secretion and IGF-1 expression reaches an all time high, it would be impossible for them to grow cause they have loads of somatostatin. You may make the excuse that all the other dozen growth factors are at optimal levels for growth during the growth spurt, but then you have the example of gigantism, exogenous HGH+IGF-1 LR3 plus inhibiting estrogen (main hormone responsible for closing growth plates) DURING PUBERTY WITH OPEN GROWTH PLATES not even teens with gigantism have such optimal hormonal levels for growth like we are giving ourselves, the question is not IF you will grow with open growth plates but HOW MUCH, cause it is just basic common sense (you have open growth plates, you grow, once they close, you stop) even doctors who x-ray your growth plates if they see it even a bit open they know you will still grow till it is closed. This new 'perspective' of yours is turned to lunacy, important growth factors that without them kids would be dwarfs apparently don't work exogenously now. Yet every single experiment of every single kid given exogenous treatment like this, guess what they ALL grew unless they had like hypothyroidism or low thyroid levels and/of course (their growth plates were closed): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3119446/
I think i saw you in the comments of some hgh related video

You will grow if you stick to it 100%. If you're going to do this, go all in; you have a limited window of time. Don't regret being manlet. Also, I've not seen a single study using either Aromasin OR Letrozole where they've negatively impacted endogenous testosterone levels. In fact, they are raised because of the increase in LH. Even after coming off, your T levels don't go lower than they were at baseline; they either become a bit higher or remain the same.

Last edited:
how’s your growth going

bro by your logic if all these factors were a magical brick wall to stop you from growing taller WITH open growth plates. Then it is IMPOSSIBLE to grow taller during ur pubertal growth spurt, as that is when HGH secretion and IGF-1 expression reaches an all time high, it would be impossible for them to grow cause they have loads of somatostatin. You may make the excuse that all the other dozen growth factors are at optimal levels for growth during the growth spurt, but then you have the example of gigantism, exogenous HGH+IGF-1 LR3 plus inhibiting estrogen (main hormone responsible for closing growth plates) DURING PUBERTY WITH OPEN GROWTH PLATES not even teens with gigantism have such optimal hormonal levels for growth like we are giving ourselves, the question is not IF you will grow with open growth plates but HOW MUCH, cause it is just basic common sense (you have open growth plates, you grow, once they close, you stop) even doctors who x-ray your growth plates if they see it even a bit open they know you will still grow till it is closed. This new 'perspective' of yours is turned to delusion, important growth factors like HGH and IGF-1 that without them kids would be dwarfs apparently don't work exogenously now. Yet every single experiment of every single kid given exogenous treatment like this, guess what they ALL grew unless they had like hypothyroidism or low thyroid levels and/of course (their growth plates were closed): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3119446/.

100 percent success rate of the experiments done on teens with open growth plates who were given HGH treatment but were perfectly healthy (Idiopathic short stature) grew on average 9.3 cm taller than the control group on HGH doses that the HGH/Peptide stack we are taking doesn't even match up close to it: https://ijpeonline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1687-9856-2014-15 not to mention we are taking AI and IGF-1 LR3, yes i agree in normal people without the drugs we are taking their height will be more or less regulated by genetics but since we do have better environment now, I am right now 5 inches taller than my father at the age of 15 and I am still growing, all the friends that I know are all taller than their parents by like 3-4 inches. But the difference between us and them is that we are taking drugs to enhance our height while they are going more or less naturally, it is foolish to say that taking drugs specifically chosen to enhance growth won't make growing teenagers grow significantly cause that is just pure disregard
you're delusional if you think at 5'10 with parents under 5'8 that you're going to be able to reach 6'1+ with muh GH.

it just doesn't work like that, if you were a genetic anomaly you would have already hit 6ft at 15, maybe even taller.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and goat2x
you're delusional if you think at 5'10 with parents under 5'8 that you're going to be able to reach 6'1+ with muh GH.

it just doesn't work like that, if you were a genetic anomaly you would have already hit 6ft at 15, maybe even taller.
Indeed there is no hope for manlets

yeah we'll see very soon

and i did take an x-ray a few days ago, doctor said my bone age was quite low compared to my real age even if it was still 15 (cause i started taking aromasin) but atm im predicted to be 6'2, so idk about any of this genetic anomaly shit, let's just see in the next 3 years how much taller i grow compared to my 'prediction'

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
we won't.

peptides are dogshit, you need real GH, real IGF-1 and high dosages of GHRH analogues throughout the day.
we need something that will trigger a GHRH agonistic effect, MOD-GRF 1-29 does that very effectively and it inibits somatostatin for the duration of the GH pulse, so it won't be wasted and actually successfully convert to IGF-1, then again body can only produce so much somatostatin, our DNA prevents controls all these genes that control IGF-1 effect on bone tissue and receptor sensitivity so we don't grow as tall as giraffes, but then again I have said this once before and now i will say it again, the correct choice of drugs used to combat the variance in genes in height (as they are all depended on each other to make you grow), should yield significant height increase for people in puberty with still open growth plates

You also forgot that at high doses of HGH the body will shut down it's natural production of the hormone as it has a new source, going off a strong HGH stack and expecting your normal GHRH to inhibit somatostatin does not work, that is not how it works

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74