Heightmaxxing stack

we need something that will trigger a GHRH agonistic effect, MOD-GRF 1-29 does that very effectively and it inibits somatostatin for the duration of the GH pulse, so it won't be wasted and actually successfully convert to IGF-1, then again body can only produce so much somatostatin, our DNA prevents controls all these genes that control IGF-1 effect on bone tissue and receptor sensitivity so we don't grow as tall as giraffes, but then again I have said this once before and now i will say it again, the correct choice of drugs used to combat the variance in genes in height (as they are all depended on each other to make you grow), should yield significant height increase for people in puberty with still open growth plates

You also forgot that at high doses of HGH the body will shut down it's natural production of the hormone as it has a new source, going off a strong HGH stack and expecting your normal GHRH to inhibit somatostatin does not work, that is not how it works
when did I suggest that GHRH continues to secrete? I'm fully aware that somatostatin will upregulate as GHRH will downregulate. It doesn't matter regardless, it turns out somatostatin only inhibits the initial secretion, it doesn't metabolize GH that has already been secreted. Therefore injecting GH will bypass somatostatin. Using a GHRH analog will ensure that the pituitary is constantly being signaled to release GH from the somatrophs, whilst also inhibiting the release of somatostatin. Adding in an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor will also have inhibitory effects on somatostatin.

we won't.

peptides are dogshit, you need real GH, real IGF-1 and high dosages of GHRH analogues throughout the day.
So all peptides are bullshit or what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Did you grow or was it cope

I will basically take 5iu of hgh and 25mg aromasin everyday.

I found legit jintropin for 300$ per 100uis.

How much do you guys think i can grow in 6 months?My bone age is 15
how are u taking 25Mg of aromasin a day ur estrogen gonna crash and source for botu

I will basically take 5iu of hgh and 25mg aromasin everyday.

I found legit jintropin for 300$ per 100uis.

How much do you guys think i can grow in 6 months?My bone age is 15
Imagine not being born 6'9" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Is the website legit though like did you actually order from them, receive the package, and try the shit out?