HeightMaxxing [STORY]

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
REPOST
http://easyheight.com/lumbar2008.htm
From letters from Foster to Sky

At the age of about 15-16 years, I knew this boy by the name (Nick) for many years and he was slightly higher than most other boys. However, in a year or two, he grew very much. I never thought about how he achieved this.
Then one day we all sat in chairs at the Morning Assembly, and I sat next to Nick. When we sat Nick just decided to reach out and he rose above me - almost the same as he does when we stand. Remember, I thought it was weird. Of course, like most other people, most of the growth was in the legs, and not in the upper body.

Another time, in the gym, he was sitting on a bench next to another guy (medium height), and there was no difference in the length of their legs in relation to each other. And yet, when they got up he was 6 inches taller. In short, he told me that he found his father’s journal (he was a policeman and apparently one of his colleagues gave him), and began to do some exercises to increase his height by lengthening his
spine. Then I was amazed but sceptical of this.

But you can tell by looking at Nick that he has a lot of upper bodies. In addition, he suggested that I touch his back and I felt gaps in his spine. Now, most people have this gap (cartilage) only a centimetre or so, but I could fit it at the four ends of my fingers in. It was only in the middle of the back.

He told me that he does a lot of stretching exercises every morning for an hour, and also for half an hour before he goes to bed, which mainly consists of exercises, reach with the palms of your fingertips as far as possible, and lying down stretching feet above your head as much as possible etc.

I heard from one person about 8 years ago that he was at Reunion School and that he was over 6 feet 7 inches tall. That is, he grew by 3 to 4 inches from the moment he left school.​

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Replies0Views1
5 minutes ago

one @tag debt written in your account expect this favor returned

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot