Heightmaxxing SUCCESS

GrowthReaper

GrowthReaper

born to mog, forced to slay
Only 1 month left of my first 4 month cycle (17 years old, not a late bloomer). I'm doing:

- 3x 100mcg GHRP-2 6/week
- 3x 100mcg Mod GRF 1-29 6/week
- 12.5 mg Aromasin ed
- (future) T4 supplementation

Swapping GHRP-2 for Hex on a 2 week basis

I feel like shit because of low estrogen but whatever. My bluepilled doctor even said we should look into some treatment for it (he doesn't know I'm doing this on purpose)

Now the success part. In these past 3 months I've grown a whopping 1 inch!!! From 5'8.5 or 174cm to 5'9.5 or 176cm morning barefoot height, almost leaving the manletosphere boyos. If I could make it to 180cm I'd be fine.

Jokes aside it's pretty good, considering my projected height was like 5'8. My growth went like this btw:

- 5'3 at 13/14
- 5'4/5'5 at 15
- 5'6/5'7 at 16
- 5'7/5'8 at 17th birthday
- Almost 18 now and 5'9.5

Before anyone says "all of this to still be a manlet" I do not give a fuck, I facemog you and slay 15 yo JB pussy anyway so kill yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, fatweewee123, PseudoMaxxer and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 6128, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Only 1 month left of my first 4 month cycle (17 years old, not a late bloomer). I'm doing:

- 12.5 mg Aromasin ed

I feel like shit because of low estrogen but whatever. My bluepilled doctor even said we should look into some treatment for it (he doesn't know I'm doing this on purpose)

Now the success part. In these past 3 months I've grown a whopping 1 inch!!! From 5'8.5 or 174cm to 5'9.5 or 176cm morning barefoot height, almost leaving the manletosphere boyos. If I could make it to 180cm I'd be fine.

Jokes aside it's pretty good, considering my projected height was like 5'8. My growth went like this btw:

- 5'3 at 13/14
- 5'4/5'5 at 15
- 5'6/5'7 at 16

Before anyone says "all of this to still be a manlet" I do not give a fuck, I facemog you and slay 15 yo JB pussy anyway so kill yourself
what Aromasin ed does?

Still have at least 3 inches to go buddy boyo
If I looked like you, maybe. But with my face I only need to be 5'11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 23564, 5.5psl and 2 others
what Aromasin ed does?
ed means everyday

Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor, which in essence crashes your estrogen (the hormone responsible for closing growth plates)

where can i get all those?

ed means everyday

Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor, which in essence crashes your estrogen (the hormone responsible for closing growth plates)
Can I take aromasin on a weekly basis or it has to be daily

price/month

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
Being 5'11 you will be okay in terms of height, but it won't be any halo either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and ;-;
Being 5'11 you will be okay in terms of height, but it won't be any halo either
Considering I'm coming from 5'8 I'm fine without a height halo, I just want to be average

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BoredPrince
I hope you heightmog me bhai good luck on the heightmaxxing :love:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, GrowthReaper and 5.5psl
Considering I'm coming from 5'8 I'm fine without a height halo, I just want to be average
If you manage to get to 5'11, it's good option to wear low lifts as well, 2 inches, not visible and not uncomfortable but will give you that extra edge

morning height is cope ur true height is 5’8.75 so u need a little over 2 inches tbh
doesn't matter anyway. 5'10 is already enough. Most people think that's short because guys who say they're 5'10 are usually like 5'8

at that height you're comfortably taller than 90% of women

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, poopoohead and Prince88
doesn't matter anyway. 5'10 is already enough. Most people think that's short because guys who say they're 5'10 are usually like 5'8

at that height you're comfortably taller than 90% of women
yea true unless u live in some tallfag northern european country it’s pretty much average amongst zoomers

been injecting ghrp2 and no dac too and my cortisol is high af, disrupting my sleep, do you experience this as well?

been injecting ghrp2 and no dac too and my cortisol is high af, disrupting my sleep, do you experience this as well?
that's not a normal symptom, could just be normal stress tbh

and your sleep should be stellar, at least mine is

• Hmm...
Reactions: jose123

- 12.5 mg Aromasin ed

- 5'3 at 13/14
- 5'4/5'5 at 15
- 5'6/5'7 at 16

Also add microfractures to your routine
You will surely reach 5'11 good luck bro 👍

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Age in years and months?

Also add microfractures to your routine
You will surely reach 5'11 good luck bro 👍
thanks my man. not even gonna lie I kinda think of you as like my brother in this forum. I have no idea why but maybe it's because we're basically the same age and you're in most of the threads I visit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and poopoohead
You grew because youre 17, stupid nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 27938
17 and 10 months
We are the same age and before height boyo and Im 17 y 9m But I'm 174cm rn :feelswhy: But your growth throughout the years is similar to mine. 5'3 at 14, etc

Should I do this? I thought it was cope because I've been the same height for days because I thought I had subhuman puberty.

You grew because youre 17, stupid nigger
probably, but I'm getting past my projected height, and I'm tanner stage 5.

We are the same age and before height boyo and Im 17 y 9m But I'm 174cm rn :feelswhy:But your growth throughout is similar to mine. 5'3 at 14, etc

Should I do this? I thought it was cope because I've been the same height for days because I thought I had subhuman puberty.
why not? You'll probably regret it if you don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
why not? You'll probably regret it if you don't.
Yeah True tag me boyo if you legit get to 5'10 or 5'11 :feelsyay: . Everyone copes with like 1cm of growth probably mismeasured or spinal decompression.
We need something legit of like 5cm+

What does „JB“ stand for?

manlet cope

congrats good luck man

• +1
Reactions: GrowthReaper
Age of consent is 16 in most places though.
25 and 16 is ok, and 15 and 17 is ok, as long as you are not 18 (16 and 18 is ok again)

Share with me your face

- 12.5 mg Aromasin ed

- 5'3 at 13/14
- 5'4/5'5 at 15
- 5'6/5'7 at 16

You live in Portugal right? If yes then you are G bro, above average even

- 12.5 mg Aromasin ed

- 5'3 at 13/14
- 5'4/5'5 at 15
- 5'6/5'7 at 16

Have you considered cjc 1295, mk677, and huperzine? And why T4? Never read anything about about it.

Have you considered cjc 1295, mk677, and huperzine? And why T4? Never read anything about about it.
Mk677 makes me bloated asf and doesn't make much difference so I stopped it. Huperzine is mostly cope and my preworkout already has it jfl

CJC 1295 with DAC is way too expensive and not worth it. At that point might as well get exogenous HGH. CJC 1295 no DAC is the same thing as Mod GRF and it's what I take as a GHRH

The thyroid is linked to almost every process in your body, including IGF-1 production and metabolism. Reaching near-hyperthyroidism levels of T4 would not only help with height but also help me lose fat

• +1
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier
Age of consent is 16 in most places though.
25 and 16 is ok, and 15 and 17 is ok, as long as you are not 18 (16 and 18 is ok again)
it's not about it actually being illegal. JB is just a name the internet gave to attractive underaged girls

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
April Fools!

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust and Allandro
Yessir

Me and @Allandro are Brookeshieldspilled. Best looking woman on the planet
yeah she's cute asf

though recently I saw what is probably a future PSL goddess. Literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, IRL or online, at my hotel when I was in Genève. Upturned nose, A10 eyes, perfect lips, holy fuck. Real life angel, I have no issues talking to girls but I almost fainted when she asked me what time it was (didn't talk to her again because I'm a pussy)

• Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim
Nigga if you were actually very gl you wouldn't care about height because it doesn't matter for very gl guys unless turbomanlet send pics

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Nigga if you were actually very gl you wouldn't care about height because it doesn't matter for very gl guys unless turbomanlet send pics
I'm not that gl, I just get attention from girls easily because I'm JBgazemaxxed and pretty