Heightmaxxing while on sarms?

RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Iron
So a few months ago I posted a thread where I said I was going to heightmax for three months from a combination of @5.5psl microfracture method and the sleep stretching method, but to be honest I only did it for like 5 days and called it quits lmaoo. However, before that my avg height was ab 181.8 cm, and my morning height was 182.4 and evening was 181.2 cm, now my avg height is 182.5 cm, with my morning at about 183.3 cm and night about 181.7 cm. So I grew a little bit but not much I am 18 and I am almost 19, and this confirmed to me that either my growth plates are either open, or the method actually worked.

Anyways I believe heightmaxxing is mostly cope, but you can actually gain 1 to 2 inches even after growth plate closure, I have seen different results from atleast a dozen people from different methods, but the most people grew were like 5 cm after 1 to 2 years (which actually doesn't sound too bad). So I have a new height stack + height method I want to do, since before I wasn't taking any hormones and I only did it for five days so not enough to say cope. Here is my new height maxxing guide that I am following in two weeks:
Measure morning and before sleep height once a week for three months

Supplements: mk 677 25 mg + berberine, k2 + d3, zinc, magnesium, calcium supplements + ashwagandha + ibuprofen + huperzine a.
200 + grams of protein a day, 1 gallon of water a day.

Tibia lengthening: Microfractures through weighted runs 5 days a week. Every two weeks I increase my weighted ankles.

Back and spine lengthening: Sleep stretching on back + 3 sessions of 8 minute stretching a day, 7 days a week.
Stretching sessions: cobra stretch, deadhang, toe touches, dry swimming, tadasana, wall points, and cat stretch.

Neck lengthening: Just stretching neck with forward tug, side tug (L + R), back tug each ten seconds 3x a day. Maybe a neck pump.

1 Hour Cycling Everyday for two months(ish)

5 minute stare red black dot meditation
2 minute concentrate into center of eyebrows.
(SUPER COPE but only 7 minutes of my day so I have to give it a shot)

+constant posture maxing

+8 hours of sleep.

Workout but don’t do any spine compressing exercises: squats, deadlift, leg press, overhead press, etc.

But I don't want to just waste all this time if it doesn't work, and if it doesn't I'm probably just going to wear 1 inch lifts (plus all my shoes are already tall) so I'll fraud 6'2 if it doesn't work.

However, I'm starting college soon and I lowkey want a solid physique, and I want to start a sarm cycle, preferabbly lgd 4033 8 week cycle, but I don't want to ruin the heightmaxxing if it does work, should I take the sarm at the same time as heightmaxxing, or will it cause heightmaxxing losses.

Current Physique:
Phyqisue

I know it's pretty botted, my torso is very short, because at 6' I have the same lengthed legs as 3 of my 6'4 friends, and my arms are longer than 2/3 of them, which in turn makes my torso pretty short, and I also have blocky ass hips too, but I'm going to try the framemaxxing guide to increase my bidelt length, honestly I don't know what it is, but I think I measured it to be between 18 to 19 inches. I haven't worked out in like 6 months though, idk, it may not look like it since I have stick arms, but I can bench 100 kg/ 225 lbs.

ULTIMATE QUESTION: Should I wait to take sarms(lgd4033), or take them in conjunction with my heightmaxxing stack?

Attachments

• phyqisue.png
    phyqisue.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, looksmidder and 5.5psl
Just do it , don't think much
Action is inversely proportional to posting here .

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
sarms alone don't affect height either positively or negatively

Testosterone would make you grow if you can control the estrogen rebound. I'd suggest b&c though.

The concern is that SARMs can crash your SHBG and increase free testosterone, which can raise your estradiol. LGD especially is very effective at giving you low SHBG. However, if you're suppressed, this isn't as much of a concern, but if you're taking enclomiphene to counteract suppression, it's something that needs to be taken into account (i.e. you need an AI).

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Are you uisng cjc?
How are you using the huperzine a?
I’m trying to throw it into my cjc + mk stack