[Heightmaxxing] WILL I BUY THE ALKOCLAR OR LL FORMULA?

MEGA CHAD

MEGA CHAD

HEIGHTMAXXER
A few months ago I was chatting with Alkoclar, someone very well known in the old grow tall forum, I was interested in buying his formula since it ensures a safe longitudinal growth.

I contacted him and he explained to me some things and results that other people obtained with his formula, he told me to stop using Mk-677 Ibutamoren because it will increase prolactin and cortisol more than GH and does absolutely nothing with respect to the improvement of the expression of the mRNA of FGF-2, also to be very careful with the use of aromatase inhibitors.

I was a little hesitant to buy your formula since it costs 7,000 euros for a year of treatment (it's a lot of money for me), he told me that this was going to be totally free but he had problems with his laboratory due to COVID 19, so he told me that he could help me and he asked me what is my budget, so I would pay only 5000 euros for the treatment and he told me that I could pay with Bitcoin.
I'm still thinking about it very seriously since I have the money but I'm only 18 years old and I need that money to invest.

Since if this shit gives me at least 6cm it would go to 6ft and I wouldn't need LL and I would keep good proportions so I'm in a life or death situation, every month that goes by my growth plate will slowly ossify.

I'll be a guinea pig, why didn't I find any experience about that treatment :,c

Erdal Alkoclar

Formula:

https://wip.mitpress.mit.edu/pub/erdalcanalkoclar-pro-somatotrophic/draft?access=r5uzur6r

Audios that Alkoclar sent me:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, currylightskin, Deleted member 19152 and 3 others
Open growth plates or only closed?

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
they are most likely still open, my father told me that they continued to grow until they were 22 years old

Good luck mate. Seriously interested in your journey. Better update every few days! I'll even donate to support you through the process. Why did he go from 7k euros to 5k euros though?

• +1
Thank you very much, in October I will raise the money and start the treatment in the middle of that month.
I will document absolutely everything here and follow a strict diet, exercise and sleep regimen.

Alkoclar offered me a help according to my budget at that time I only had 5k euros.

What is the LL formula?

Honestly man I don’t think it’s really worth getting the formula for 5k euros. Have you talked to anybody who has actually used it? I have talked to Alkoclar as well, a lot of things he has said threw me off. He said that only it has worked on only 7/10 people and those results were very inconsistent. He just kept trying to make it seem like even if it doesn’t work he will guarantee a refund which is highly unlikely when you’re paying in btc

people who have tried the formula were probably over the age of 21 with almost fully ossified plaques

people who have tried the formula were probably over the age of 21 with almost fully ossified plaques
I get that, but have you talked to anybody who he claims grew from it? Has he shown you any actual proof that? In theory a lot of what he says makes sense to some degree, but the way he’s going about selling it seems suspicious to me. Lots of excuses for a long time. We all want this to be true but I don’t know if spending $5k euros without any actual proof is the best idea

• +1
Whenever I question him for proof or just general questions about the formula, he takes forever to answer if he even answers. But as soon as I mention paying for it or ask him about the price, he responds very fast.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and lightblue
I get that, but have you talked to anybody who he claims grew from it? Has he shown you any actual proof that? In theory a lot of what he says makes sense to some degree, but the way he’s going about selling it seems suspicious to me. Lots of excuses for a long time. We all want this to be true but I don’t know if spending $5k euros without any actual proof is the best idea
don't talk to someone who has tried this before and i don't think i will find it, i am also in doubt about the negative results i can get and the loss of money, but your formula sounds so promising, i wonder if this is what some basketball players got who gave a growth spurt at 19 or 20 years. What other options would we have as Heightpillers? Gh or peptides? This would be my last card, add the maximum cm possible and get away from LL

Whenever I question him for proof or just general questions about the formula, he takes forever to answer if he even answers. But as soon as I mention paying for it or ask him about the price, he responds very fast.
About Alkoclar I imagine that he is someone very busy, he also took a long time to answer me and apparently he is not someone anonymous, what do you recommend an 18-year-old boy with open plates do?

To be honest I’m in the same boat as you. I wish this was 100% confirmed to be true, but there are too many signs that push me the other way. Especially for 5k euros.

Since you are 18 with open growth plates, I would be spending all that money on HGH and ai maybe even IGF 1 LR3.

Also since you are still only 18, why not just stick with hgh and aromasin for a year, see if that works and then hopefully by then Alkoclar’s formula is either proven true or just a scam so you’ll know for sure. Alkoclar claims that people with fused growth plates have grown so you’re not really in a time crunch for that.

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD and lightblue
1. I agree^. This has also been my experience. Any time I ask him questions, he ignores me. The moment I say I'm interested in buying, he responds like a desperate child.

2. I asked him if I could only buy a 3 month supply. He refused. Why? Seems suspicious. I said I didn't care if I had results or not in that time, but that was all I could afford. He again ignored me. Seems like he wants you to spend the big bucks.

3. His "money back guarantee" promise is also suspicious. Will he pay you back after a year of no growth in BTC? There's zero protection on your side. I would suggest asking him to assign an affidavit with this so-called money back guarantee.

4. There's no actual people I've ever come across that have grown from his formula.

5. Why isn't Alkoclar taller? Erdogan is 6' 1". Alkoclar is shorter. Did he even try his formula to grow himself?

Nigga he is trying to scam you

• +1
Reactions: virren
he finally responded to me after asking for the total price again. I then said that wouldn’t be a problem but can I talk to somebody who has taken the formula themselves, and his response was “I suggest you wait until I can deliver it for free” He has been saying that for a long time

• +1
Reactions: lightblue
Also wanted to update, I told my cousin, a female fitness influencer with over 500k just on Instagram alone, to message Alkoclar a while back. Didn't think she would personally because her agent handles communication, so I didn't check in with her. Just got a text back with the screenshots of their conversations.

Basically:
1. My cousin offered Alkoclar 2 posts of his formula if he sent her a year supply.
2. Told him a team member (me) would test the product for side effects and such.
3. If all was ok, she would post his formula and give him an insane amount of exposure.
4. My cousin thought it seemed like a miracle formula, so if it worked, and if there was no liability on her end which could tarnish her image, those two posts would be beneficial for her too since she'd get more attention.

Well? The result? Of telling Alkoclar she would give him so much exposure? Nearly 1 million followers on combined platforms which are mostly young guys and gym rats? Alkoclar was very interested at first and then he blocked her.

Something smells fishy. Why wouldn't he want his formula to be mass marketed? Could he be scared he'd be named as a scammer? Be caught for fraud? If many people bought his formula? I feel like he doesn't market more because he's scared.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, wollet2 and MEGA CHAD
he finally responded to me after asking for the total price again. I then said that wouldn’t be a problem but can I talk to somebody who has taken the formula themselves, and his response was “I suggest you wait until I can deliver it for free” He has been saying that for a long time
Yeah, he's been saying that for nearly a decade. There's always a reason why he can't provide it for free: his lab burns down, COVID, no funding, etc. This dude is a scammer for sure. Make sure to read my update.

A few months ago I was chatting with Alkoclar, someone very well known in the old grow tall forum, I was interested in buying his formula since it ensures a safe longitudinal growth.

I contacted him and he explained to me some things and results that other people obtained with his formula, he told me to stop using Mk-677 Ibutamoren because it will increase prolactin and cortisol more than GH and does absolutely nothing with respect to the improvement of the expression of the mRNA of FGF-2, also to be very careful with the use of aromatase inhibitors.

I was a little hesitant to buy your formula since it costs 7,000 euros for a year of treatment (it's a lot of money for me), he told me that this was going to be totally free but he had problems with his laboratory due to COVID 19, so he told me that he could help me and he asked me what is my budget, so I would pay only 5000 euros for the treatment and he told me that I could pay with Bitcoin.
I'm still thinking about it very seriously since I have the money but I'm only 18 years old and I need that money to invest.

Since if this shit gives me at least 6cm it would go to 6ft and I wouldn't need LL and I would keep good proportions so I'm in a life or death situation, every month that goes by my growth plate will slowly ossify.

Formula:

https://wip.mitpress.mit.edu/pub/erdalcanalkoclar-pro-somatotrophic/draft?access=r5uzur6r

he is jew:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Attachments

• 3E8FC9C5-5E07-430F-9C73-6BA7BBB710AF.jpeg
    3E8FC9C5-5E07-430F-9C73-6BA7BBB710AF.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Yea definitely a scam. 1-2 year wait for the “free supply” or 7k euros now. He knows people like us wouldn’t want to wait 1-2 years and saying that he would give it for free is supposed to make us trust him more.

• +1
Reactions: lightblue
69B24A10 E7A7 4849 8664 EBB94C1352D6

caging if u pay 5k for this

Yea definitely a scam. 1-2 year wait for the “free supply” or 7k euros now. He knows people like us wouldn’t want to wait 1-2 years and saying that he would give it for free is supposed to make us trust him more.
Exactly. It's a ploy to gain your trust because he has nothing else to offer to make you think that a) the formula works and b) he isn't a scammer.

Formula:

DM me.