Heightmaxxing with only HGH and Aromasin

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Is it possible to height max with only this:

Aromasin 25mg daily
HGH 2iu daily

Experienced heightmaxxers let me know.

Your growth plates need to be open, so younger then 16-21, mostly younger than 16

If not, no.

Also 15ius per day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Germania, Patient A and Luke LLL
at that IU barely

if you would have been 2 weeks earlier

then you could have done a peptide stack with 10 IU HGH a day for 3 months for 1000$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Your growth plates need to be open, so younger then 16-21, mostly younger than 16

If not, no.

Also 15ius per day
at that IU barely

then you could have done a peptide stack with 10 IU HGH a day for 3 months for 1000$
Why do people try to OD on hgh? A normal dose for men is 2iu. Bodybuilding dose is 5iu.
JFL @ 15iu per day

• +1
Reactions: Shottrue
Why do people try to OD on hgh? A normal dose for men is 2iu. Bodybuilding dose is 5iu.
JFL @ 15iu per day
Why dont you grow normally then if low dose HGH (IGF1 actually) is enough to grow

Why dont you grow normally then if low dose HGH (IGF1 actually) is enough to grow
That isn’t a low dose. 15iu is literally an over dose.
The point of the post is to see if this stack is possible

• +1
That isn’t a low dose. 15iu is literally an over dose.
The point of the post is to see if this stack is possible
well, do it

but 15IU is stronger, logically

you want to accelerate growth

Retard, 10iu for body building is just for muscle recovery

You want bone growth

at that IU barely

That's my exact stack jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Read my first post dumb fuck.

at that IU barely

Why 2 weeks earlier? Also if aggressive heightmaxxing isn't needed can u run just peptides?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

Idgi? Kinda unclear but I meant that increasing my frame is what I'm looking for. If i can get another cm or few that would be p nice.

Is it possible to height max with only this:

Aromasin 25mg daily
HGH 2iu daily

Experienced heightmaxxers let me know.
4iu if you are using genuine pharmaceutical grade HGH that has been well looked after temperature wise.

not sure about black market stuff

• +1
Yes, it can potentially work, but it would also help to add things that have been reported (in animal studies) to increase the size of the growth plate like Glucosamine Chondroitin and S-adenosylmethionine. You don't need to be YOUNGER than 16 for this to work, as the growth plates in the spine are reported to be open up until age 25, but using it under 21 almost guarantees you will see SOME growth over a period of months and years. Don't waste this chance. @Bronze8 used 4iu daily, but I'd use anywhere from 5 to 8 if it can be afforded.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/57...17.1196867580.1578401415-784673396.1569115785 (page 163)

Here's some papers on spinal growth.

• +1
Reactions: Shottrue, BackFromTheMogging and tylerhunter97
Yes, it can potentially work, but it would also help to add things that have been reported (in animal studies) to increase the size of the growth plate like Glucosamine Chondroitin and S-adenosylmethionine. You don't need to be YOUNGER than 16 for this to work, as the growth plates in the spine are reported to be open up until age 25, but using it under 21 almost guarantees you will see SOME growth over a period of months and years. Don't waste this chance. @Bronze8 used 4iu daily, but I'd use anywhere from 5 to 8 if it can be afforded.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/57...17.1196867580.1578401415-784673396.1569115785 (page 163)

Ok, thanks.

Last edited:

You seem like a based fellow spinelet. Are you on glucosamine/chondroitin rn? Are you also following any spine decompression/growth techniques? If you’re over 21 our best hope is through lumbar bones since they don’t ossificate, we need to activate them somehow

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, forwardgrowth and BackFromTheMogging

Thanks I’m under 21 and @HGH 4iu and using glucosamine will have to message @Bronze8 for more info

• +1
You seem like a based fellow spinelet. Are you on glucosamine/chondroitin rn? Are you also following any spine decompression/growth techniques? If you’re over 21 our best hope is through lumbar bones since they don’t ossificate, we need to activate them somehow
Yeah, I've been on gluco/chondro for a few months now. Just turned 22, but I've been on exemestane since the beginning of 2019. I don't use any decompression techniques. My only hope is that the ring apophysis in my thoracic and lumbar vertebra are not all sealed. As far as I'm aware, once the plates are sealed it's a done deal.

Last edited:

Yo you look what you talking about, could you explain to me real quick (sorry for waisting your time mate) what would be a cheap heightmaxxing stack that works ? I'm in canada. If you already have a post irs even betta

Also I have access to chrondoitin and glucosamine rn, how much should I take ?
Wait, lumbar bones dont ossificate ?

Last edited:
Yo you look what you talking about, could you explain to me real quick (sorry for waisting your time mate) what would be a cheap heightmaxxing stack that works ? I'm in canada. If you already have a post irs even betta

Also I have access to chrondoitin and glucosamine rn, how much should I take ?
Don’t be sorry, man. I’m here to help. Peptides have been shown to work for longitudinal height in animals but I haven’t seen anything for human studies. As far as that goes, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin, and Mod GRF-129 are often recommended at 100mcg 3 times a day from what I’ve seen.

Hexarelin 100mcg 3 times a day with Mod 100mcg 3 times a day for 2 weeks then switch to Ipamorelin 100mcg 3 times a day with Mod 100mcg 3 times a day for the rest of the month, then continue like that.

If you can’t use needles, I’d go for MK 677. Some may say it’s cope, but it’s less cope than anything aside from GH and peptides.

I take pills with 1200mg of Glucosamine and 1000mg of Chondroitin once a day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Don’t be sorry, man. I’m here to help. Peptides have been shown to work for longitudinal height in animals but I haven’t seen anything for human studies. As far as that goes, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin, and Mod GRF-129 are often recommended at 100mcg 3 times a day from what I’ve seen.

Hexarelin 100mcg 3 times a day with Mod 100mcg 3 times a day for 2 weeks then switch to Ipamorelin 100mcg 3 times a day with Mod 100mcg 3 times a day for the rest of the month, then continue like that.

If you can’t use needles, I’d go for MK 677. Some may say it’s cope, but it’s less cope than anything aside from GH and peptides.

Jesus christ man thanks for the quick response. God bless and may he give you even more GAINZZ

I had another question, I could only find glucosamine and MSM, what should i do with the MSM ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
Jesus christ man thanks for the quick response. God bless and may he give you even more GAINZZ

I had another question, I could only find glucosamine and MSM, what should i do with the MSM ?
Look for the joint support product from Arazo Nutrition. It contains everything you need.

• +1
Look for the joint support product from Arazo Nutrition. It contains everything you need.
I cant get it where am I, I do have glucosamine and MSM, I just dont know what dosage of MSM to take

I cant get it where am I, I do have glucosamine and MSM, I just dont know what dosage of MSM to take
I see. Honestly I don't think you really NEED MSM as much as Gluco/Chondro, but if you're adamant about it you should be able to find capsules and powder wherever you shop online for your supplements. It's not a controlled substance or anything.

• +1
Update I am doing 5 iu and 25mg Aromasin

Update I am doing 5 iu and 25mg Aromasin
Nice! Keep track monthly, and please watch your blood sugar. Try to do away with any excess sugar altogether if possible.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Nice! Keep track monthly, and please watch your blood sugar. Try to do away with any excess sugar altogether if possible.
I need to buy a blood sugar tracker.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
Has anyone in this thread actually ever taken asin? taking asin with normal test levels will crash your estrogen and cause depression.

Has anyone in this thread actually ever taken asin? taking asin with normal test levels will crash your estrogen and cause depression.
I've been taking it for months and don't feel terrible at all. Anywhere from 12 to 25 mg a day or every other day sometimes. I'd like to hear other experiences as well.

I see. Honestly I don't think you really NEED MSM as much as Gluco/Chondro, but if you're adamant about it you should be able to find capsules and powder wherever you shop online for your supplements. It's not a controlled substance or anything.
I did find it, I will receive it tomorrow hopefully
What dosage should I take u think ?

Hgh is the most garbage hormone ever. Lots of complications from using that shit. Just use mk677 to stimulate your own gh production.

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
  • +1
The pills I take have 1000mg MSM, so I recommend that much.
Noice, so what I am gonna do for now, is 1500mg of glucosamine and 1000mg of MSM one time a day, sounds good right ?

Noice, so what I am gonna do for now, is 1500mg of glucosamine and 1000mg of MSM one time a day, sounds good right ?
Yep! As long as any growth plates in your body are not completely 100% sealed, those supplements will provide your body with the supplies to make make more cartilage for the plates, which should extend its lifespan.

• +1
Yep! As long as any growth plates in your body are not completely 100% sealed, those supplements will provide your body with the supplies to make make more cartilage for the plates, which should extend its lifespan.

Damn thats perfect cause i will only have access to real things like sarms in like 6 months
Do you reckon these could keep them open for like 6 more month ? I am a late bloomer too

Damn thats perfect cause i will only have access to real things like sarms in like 6 months
Do you reckon these could keep them open for like 6 more month ? I am a late bloomer too
I really couldn't give you an exact figure, but I can say for sure that you're better off with that versus absolutely nothing. I could give you a better estimate with an AI. A 14.5 year old boy on Letrozole at 2.5mg daily for 5 years had a bone age of 16 years after stopping. AI should always be number one and take priority if possible. Get some collagen peptides along with the gluco/chondro if possible.

• +1
Why is it garbage?
It causes many side effects. It causes unecessary growth in soft tissue thus enlargement of organs. It causes insuline resistance thus increases the risk of diabetes.

• +1
I really couldn't give you an exact figure, but I can say for sure that you're better off with that versus absolutely nothing. I could give you a better estimate with an AI. A 14.5 year old boy on Letrozole at 2.5mg daily for 5 years had a bone age of 16 years after stopping. AI should always be number one and take priority if possible. Get some collagen peptides along with the gluco/chondro if possible.
Mmmh that's actually really interesting. What are AIs tho ? And where can I find them ?

Mmmh that's actually really interesting. What are AIs tho ? And where can I find them ?
AIs are aromatase inhibitors and they work by either blocking or destroying estrogen synthesis in the body to a certain degree. Estrogen hastens the closure of the growth plate, and lowering it provides a longer window of opportunity for growth. You should do your own research, though. I can’t really give out medical advice.
How do u dose Glu/cho/Sam-e. For how long do u take it and do u have a link for all 3?

Much appreciated

“1500mg of glucosamine and 1000mg of MSM one time a day” Search for Arazo Nutrition Joint Support and CVS or Nature Made brand SAM-e 400mg enteric coated tablets.

AIs are aromatase inhibitors and they work by either blocking or destroying estrogen synthesis in the body to a certain degree. Estrogen hastens the closure of the growth plate, and lowering it provides a longer window of opportunity for growth. You should do your own research, though. I can’t really give out medical advice.

“1500mg of glucosamine and 1000mg of MSM one time a day” Search for Arazo Nutrition Joint Support and CVS or Nature Made brand SAM-e 400mg enteric coated tablets.
Ah damn I dont think I will find AIs here, plus I'm fat so there is aromatization right ? I think what ama do first is lose some fat

The real question is where is the facepuller thread?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel