HeightMaxxing

J

jangerang

Iron
Hey I am 19 years old and last I checked (6months ago) my wrist growth plates were still open. I’m trying to find any way to maximize my height growth while I still can. This is what I currently have but have not started taking. Any tips are really appreciated

Vitamin D3

Vitamin K2 + K2 MK4

L-Arginine

Glucosamine & Chondroitin

Creatine

Zinc

Multivitamin

aromasin

IGF-1-LR3 - receptor grade - peptidesciences

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Hey I am 19 years old and last I checked (6months ago) my wrist growth plates were still open. I’m trying to find any way to maximize my height growth while I still can. This is what I currently have but have not started taking. Any tips are really appreciated

Vitamin D3

Vitamin K2 + K2 MK4

L-Arginine

Creatine

Zinc

Multivitamin

aromasin

You're stacked.
I am impressed your wrists are still open, super late bloomer? :what:

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Where you getting the aromasin from?

Vitamin D3

Vitamin K2 + K2 MK4

L-Arginine

Creatine

Zinc

Multivitamin

aromasin

No lie, I dont know much about IGF-1 but if your looking for a gh secretagogue, ive heard mk-677 and huperzine a works well together. The rest of your stack looks good my man, dont go too hard on the aromasin, from what I know its the most deadly thing out of your stack.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
No lie, I dont know much about IGF-1 but if your looking for a gh secretagogue, ive heard mk-677 and huperzine a works well together. The rest of your stack looks good my man, dont go too hard on the aromasin, from what I know its the most deadly thing out of your stack.
I have heard some stuff about those as well. I l’ll look into adding them to my stack. Thank you

Hanging from stuff kinda helps cause of the stretching. Like just hanging from a bar stretched out

Vitamin D3

Vitamin K2 + K2 MK4

L-Arginine

Creatine

Zinc

Multivitamin

aromasin

Receptor grade:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
nigger dont waste money on something 2x price for no effect on u

Vitamin D3

Vitamin K2 + K2 MK4

L-Arginine

Creatine

Zinc

Multivitamin

aromasin

add mk and some peptides and bloodwork first thing

Should I use MK677 + Huperzine A or is there something better. any/all input is greatly appreciated

his wrist plates are still open because he has hypogonadism lmfao
Wrist open at your age?!? Your list sounds really good. MK-677 recommended. CJC 1295 (dac) could help for extreme measures of heightmaxxing. Also a lesser-known heightmaxxing supplement is royal honey, here's an article: https://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/10/09/increase-height-and-grow-taller-using-royal-jelly/#:~:text=The first study he cites showed that serbian,act to control the function of estrogen receptors.
Yea surprisingly, well at least last I checked ( 6 months ago) even if they are closed now hoping at least 1 would be open. Most likely will try mk677 for a month or 2 and see how it goes. Will run some tests and then maybe try Cjc 1295. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
no evidence that it isn't bunk. you might be wasting your money :hnghn:
Maybe, but I have seen people as well as 1 of my friends who took tests after taking aromasin and estrogen levels were much lower.

• +1
here's a mogger heightmaxxing stack
no pussy doses

legit exemestane to extend growth window
or you could take anastrozole or letrozole but you can't miss a dose otherwise apparently you'll get estrogen rebound

+ high protein, high calorie diet to constantly spike mtor

+ lift weights, exercise, sleep 8-10 hours a day. probably all help optimize natty gh production

+ this stack

all you should be doing

no pussy doses

or you could take anastrozole or letrozole but you can't miss a dose otherwise apparently you'll get estrogen rebound

+ lift weights, exercise, sleep 8-10 hours a day. probably all help optimize natty gh production

+ this stack

all you should be doing
Appreciate you a ton bro. Many thanks 🙏

• +1
Should I take CJC 1295 with MK677 and Huperzine A or is that unnecessary since I have IGF 1 lr3

bruh dont say dumb shit and use the normal version
Care more about the quality than the price if I’m injecting, and no receptor grade and media grade are just simply not the same things man. Have you tried them?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
Care more about the quality than the price if I’m injecting, and no receptor grade and media grade are just simply not the same things man. Have you tried them?
havent tried them but unless you are rich normal one is totally more worth it, receptor grade is to do fucking studies not to inject into a manlet

havent tried them but unless you are rich normal one is totally more worth it, receptor grade is to do fucking studies not to inject into a manlet
Appreciate the input. Have seen places say they are the same and some say that receptor has a higher purity. Will try it this month since I already have it and then will get media to compare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
Nah I’m not rich but I’ll spend a lot on the best quality if I’m injecting something into me lol. If there’s a chance it’s better, I’ll try it 🤷‍♂️
like 10% more purity man, its not worth it 2x price absolutely not.
Just buy also other peptides take mk677 and huperzine etc
also save for LL

Open wrists are insane, wrists usually close first on avg at 16-17

• +1
like 10% more purity man, its not worth it 2x price absolutely not.
Just buy also other peptides take mk677 and huperzine etc
also save for LL
Ok most likely will do that after this month since I already have the stuff

no pussy doses

+ this stack

all you should be doing
bro are you doing this, and results?

• JFL
bro are you doing this, and results?
Yeah dude. I went from 5'11" at 15 to 6'2.5" at 16 so far, which is impressive since I only grew half an inch last year, but my stack helped. Parents are 5'4 and 6'0.

• Woah
Reactions: Dystopian
Yeah dude. I went from 5'11" at 15 to 6'2.5" at 16 so far, which is impressive since I only grew half an inch last year, but my stack helped. Parents are 5'4 and 6'0.
wow, how did you get the money and wheire did you get it

• +1

Vitamin D3

Vitamin K2 + K2 MK4

L-Arginine

Creatine

Zinc

Multivitamin

aromasin

What's your height now and what's your goal? Keep us updated in like 3 months and say if you got any growth

What's your height now and what's your goal? Keep us updated in like 3 months and say if you got any growth
Just measured, currently 5’7.5. I’m going to measuring every few days. I’m also going to be taking norditropin hgh with this stack since I found a reliable source online

• +1
Just measured, currently 5’7.5. I’m going to measuring every few days. I’m also going to be taking norditropin hgh with this stack since I found a reliable source onlin
My goal height is 5’10

• +1

Vitamin D3

Vitamin K2 + K2 MK4

L-Arginine

Creatine

Zinc

Multivitamin

aromasin

Dude just run
HGH, igf-1 LR3, Ai
It's around 200-400 a month
400 for higher dosages
And you have to cycle off lr3

Good luck bro. I'm getting my growth plates checked and will hop on hgh and ai soon. I'm 18 and hoping to reach 6. I'm 5'10 but my dad was 6'1 but got chucked by 5'2 mom

Dude just run
HGH, igf-1 LR3, Ai
It's around 200-400 a month
400 for higher dosages
And you have to cycle off lr3
That’s what I will be taking soon, finally found a source for hgh so I’m waiting for that to come in. Already have everything else