Heightmaxxing

Tom2004

Tom2004

Banned
Since ExtraChromosome is no longer here, I am gonna try my best to deliver Heightmaxxing information since I have been researching over a year now. I am currently trying to find a way to grow when growth plates are closed, but not some cope spinal stretching that will bring 1cm.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Normieville, make_it_to_the_top and 3 others
If it worked, it would be used by athletes already

Will be interesting to read :)

Since ExtraChromosome is no longer here, I am gonna try my best to deliver Heightmaxxing information since I have been researching over a year now. I am currently trying to find a way to grow when growth plates are closed, but not some cope spinal stretching that will bring 1cm.
please don't we don't need more heighmaxxing threads. EC's thread is enough.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Stop coping

if scientists haven't found a solution then I doubt 'Tom2004' from looksmax will be able to.
mainstream science is cucked. Theyre too scared of high T men thats why everything you can do to increase your vitality as a man is fucking illegal or prescription only, but go ahead and make yourself feminine, the government will even pay for it!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SteveRogers, noped and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Normieville and androgenic
Any hope for us Tom?

Any hope for us Tom?
Some promising directions are this:
-relaxin - based on a couple of different accounts of pregnant women that they grew during pregnancy, relaxin would relax the soft tissue and for some fucking reason make a person grow

-c60 carbon - based on the account of some faggot on some gay longevity forum, who apparently got like 2 inches in his mid thirties

-hgh abuse - if everything grows then you gain some vertical height as well, everybody saying otherwise should get a shotgun implant

-relaxin - based on a couple of different accounts of pregnant women that they grew during pregnancy, relaxin would relax the soft tissue and for some fucking reason make a person grow
Relaxin is a female hormone.

It doesn't work on Men.

I'm also trying to develop a protocol for closed plates. People think we're trying to gain 6 inches of height with closed plates but the reality is we're just trying for something like 1-3 inches. Even 0.5 inch is better than nothing.
Serious question: Does anyone have the link to @ExtraChromosome 's height protocol threads?