heightmog does not even feel special as many ppl think

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
as a guy that mogs 99% of the male population i can say that tall people dont care about mogging you, they dont feel superior. I guess the only people that feel good about heightmogging others are ppl that are short.

Dont think that tallcels care about your height.

Its all about

F
A
C
E

FACE
A
C
E

F A C E

A

C

E

HEIGHT IS COPE, FRAME IS COPE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
False. Heightmog is the worst kind of mog, it is brutal and there is no way around it.
I feel VERY superior when I heightmog arab manlets and VERY inferior when i'm mogged by some 6'4 motherfucker like urself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
rofl,i was in the bus and one guy tried to cut my way and he bumped in my shoulder and i didn't even flinch.If you are a skinny autistic fag ofcourse is not special jfl
False. Heightmog is the worst kind of mog, it is brutal and there is no way around it.
I feel VERY superior when I heightmog arab manlets and VERY inferior when i'm mogged by some 6'4 motherfucker like urself
OP is coping hard jfl.Being tall is awesome,i used to hate my height once jfl

• +1

heightmog does only feel good to men, but women dont care about your height or other tall people. If you are tall yourself, you would also agree with me.

Facemog in pictures are the most brutal mogs
rofl,i was in the bus and one guy tried to cut my way and he bumped in my shoulder and i didn't even flinch.If you are a skinny autistic fag ofcourse is not special jfl

OP is coping hard jfl.Being tall is awesome,i used to hate my height once jfl

how tall are you?

id never fight with someone, even though i would win (based on physique). Its all about dating and nowadays girls only care about your face. In the ice age it was myb more important to be tall and have broad shoulders because you have to protect your wife from others, but nowadays its useless

• +1
No height and frame isn't cope.
You'll atleast need acceptable height and frame. Good face however destroys height/frame in the dating scene.
You don't even need much face if your height and frame = top percentile. Add muscle to that and primal instincts kick in.

• +1
heightmog does only feel good to men, but women dont care about your height or other tall people. If you are tall yourself, you would also agree with me.

Facemog in pictures are the most brutal mogs

how tall are you?

id never fight with someone, even though i would win (based on physique). Its all about dating and nowadays girls only care about your face. In the ice age it was myb more important to be tall and have broad shoulders because you have to protect your wife from others, but nowadays its useless
How can you seriously say that women don't care about your height? Obviously being very tall isn't going to make up for a fucking ugly face, but it seems the taller you are, the more dominant you are perceived (regardless of frame/muscle) and also the less emphasis is placed on your face.

• +1
How can you seriously say that women don't care about your height? Obviously being very tall isn't going to make up for a fucking ugly face, but it seems the taller you are, the more dominant you are perceived (regardless of frame/muscle) and also the less emphasis is placed on your face.
I see too many shorter guys that have cute gfs. My best friend is 170vm and is in a fwb relationship with a hot latina.

I see it every day in the campus.
Height draws attention in public. It can be good but also bad. Good if you have a nice face, bad if you have a deformed face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
  • +1
Exactly, the face needs to be on point.
Yesterday I saw a subhuman. Dyed hair, piercings all over, tattoos, emos. He had a girlfriend, guess what? He was 6'4"

Jfl if you think that height doesn't matter, get a 4/10 face on a 6'3" and he has to be literally retarded to not get girls.

• +1
Jfl if you think that height doesn't matter, get a 4/10 face on a 6'3" and he has to be literally retarded to not get girls.
I guess i'm a retard then.

• +1
I guess i'm a retard then.
Are you 6'3" and you don't get girls? You must be doing something quite badly because I have this 6'3" friend of mine, framecel, completely average face who gets a fuckton of girls. You seem to be built, combine that with 6'3" (and the fact that you have said that you have a big cock) and you must be doing something wrong as shit

• +1
Are you 6'3" and you don't get girls? You must be doing something quite badly because I have this 6'3" friend of mine, framecel, completely average face who gets a fuckton of girls. You seem to be built, combine that with 6'3" (and the fact that you have said that you have a big cock) and you must be doing something wrong as shit
Yeah, i don't even try anymore, waiting to get my acne fixed while building up my physique even more. I could probably pull a 5/10 if i tried, but my acne destroys my confidence.

• +1
Yeah, i don't even try anymore, waiting to get my acne fixed while building up my physique even more. I could probably pull a 5/10 if i tried, but my acne destroys my confidence.
Okay if you are an acnecel (and I mean being one, not have just a few pimples) then that's def holding you back

But once you get out of acne, go and approach like a madman, you are built, tall and probably not a 3/10, you can definitively pull a girl believe me

• +1
Yesterday I saw a subhuman. Dyed hair, piercings all over, tattoos, emos. He had a girlfriend, guess what? He was 6'4"

Guess what. I saw yesterday at campus a 5'5 manlet with a gf.

FACE
A
C
E

• +1
Okay if you are an acnecel (and I mean being one, not have just a few pimples) then that's def holding you back

But once you get out of acne, go and approach like a madman, you are built, tall and probably not a 3/10, you can definitively pull a girl believe me
Thanks man, my oneitis also broke me, that's another reason why i'm even on here.

• +1
Guess what. I saw yesterday at campus a 5'5 manlet with a gf.

FACE
A
C
E
Must be the most handsome, 99% percentile frame manlet of all times, was him fivefourmanlet?

• +1
Must be the most handsome, 99% percentile frame manlet of all times, was him fivefourmanlet?

Bro just be NT, have a 6/10 face. Thats all you need. But if you are sub5 facially, height can only give you a sub3 landwhale.

• +1
Bro just be NT, have a 6/10 face. Thats all you need. But if you are sub5 facially, height can only give you a sub3 landwhale.
Like having a 6/10 is going to compensate for 5'5" L O L

5'10" or get cucked mate

• +1
You can get surgery for the face, not many options for height, tbh.

• +1
as a guy that mogs 99% of the male population i can say that tall people dont care about mogging you, they dont feel superior. I guess the only people that feel good about heightmogging others are ppl that are short.

Dont think that tallcels care about your height.

Its all about

F
A
C
E

FACE
A
C
E

F A C E

A

C

E

HEIGHT IS COPE, FRAME IS COPE.
ANd ur above 5’5 saying this? Dude height is 1 then its face

• +1

• +1