Heightmog is usually just a cope for sub 5PSL guys

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Providing you're not super short, most of your 'angst' around heightmogging is because you're not handsome enough.

If you were 5PSL, like a real bonafide 5PSL, you wouldn't think much about height because you'd be getting your fare share of action and validation.

Want proof? Send your current picture to a good surgeon and get them to do a morph of the surgery/surgeries that would ascend you to 5PSl.

When you see that morphed photo I bet you won't be thinking your height will hold you back much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 15827, forevergymcelling and 4 others
"I GOT HEIGHTMOGGED TODAY BRO, I FEEL LIKE SUCH A LITTLE BITCH AT 5'8"

20220429 054845

No, you felt like a bitch because you've got the face of a pre-pubescent Italian boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Facts, This is why Tom cruise was able to become an actor even with his manlet height, Face>Height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
"I GOT HEIGHTMOGGED TODAY BRO, I FEEL LIKE SUCH A LITTLE BITCH AT 5'8"

View attachment 1655860

No, you felt like a bitch because you've got the face of a pre-pubescent Italian boy
IMG20220426200851

Lol look at how hard i mog you
Imahine thinking i don't pull bitches :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: cope harder manlets. It Is what It is

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16501

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
just another post saying height isnt important. dnrd + cope

Providing you're not super short, most of your 'angst' around heightmogging is because you're not handsome enough.

If you were 5PSL, like a real bonafide 5PSL, you wouldn't think much about height because you'd be getting your fare share of action and validation.

Want proof? Send your current picture to a good surgeon and get them to do a morph of the surgery/surgeries that would ascend you to 5PSl.

When you see that morphed photo I bet you won't be thinking your height will hold you back much.
It is lol. 5'8 chad always wins. I mean I am a 6'0 manlet myself but my point still stands. Lanklets get nothing.

Attachments

• lanklet.webm
    2.9 MB