Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Why am I so pathetic and small and weak in every aspect of my life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, FacialStructure404, Vermilioncore and 3 others
Some guy came in wearing my old school’s PE kit - meaning he’s 18 max. But he was huge, clearly a rugby jock, and made me look like a kid. Over for framelet manlets

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, socialcel and sub5c3l
you’re coping with the gym? didn’t know that haha

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
RIP, I know what it feels like to be heightmogged by a woman

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Even worse when they're younger than you

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
At my old job both doctors were female and a whole 2 heads taller than me. Someone one time asked their heights and one said 6’3 the other was 6’2. and they wore heels to work so they were more like 6’8

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Manletmachine
Heightmogged by a woman is always brutal. It's quite rare for me given that I am 6'1(so 6'2 with shoes I guess), but it happens sometimes.

Why am I so pathetic and small and weak in every aspect of my life
If you have charisma and/or are wide and masculine looking in my experience tall girls are the least judgemental about height. Im 5ft11 (legit not exaggerated) and fucked multiple girls my height or just above if u have masculine frame and/or aura u shouldnt have a problem. Remember most women are still insecure little bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
If you have charisma and/or are wide and masculine looking in my experience tall girls are the least judgemental about height. Im 5ft11 (legit not exaggerated) and fucked multiple girls my height or just above if u have masculine frame and/or aura u shouldnt have a problem. Remember most women are still insecure little bitches.
I’m an insecure bitch too though

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
McDonald's brings you the McBrutal.

At my old job both doctors were female and a whole 2 heads taller than me. Someone one time asked their heights and one said 6’3 the other was 6’2. and they wore heels to work so they were more like 6’8
Death by Snu Snu :feelskek: