• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, paper_Boron, BeanletMogger and 13 others
denying heightpill or racepill in 2024 is like denying 1+1=2

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, slavicpsycho, borntosuffer and 4 others
n
Never been more over for you short cucks. If you’re under 5’8 give up
not in the countries where avg height is under 5.8...

Never been more over for you short cucks. If you’re under 5’8 give up
who still denies Heightpill in 2024 especially? Only some low iq dumbasses probably do

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, counterintuitive, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Now compare 2 average looking guys 5ft8 vs 6ft3
Height gives a slight advantage when it's two mid looking normies who look exactly the same? But it's nothing to a good enough face lil bro. You don't mog GL manlets.
Someone who looks like a model isn't going to struggle with women in their lives at 5'7 or 6'5.
Any obsession with the body always leads to not having a good enough face psychologically.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, BeanletMogger, borntosuffer and 3 others
n

not in the countries where avg height is under 5.8...
Not as much but heightmoggers have even better lives there

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Not as much but heightmoggers have even better lives there
still it isnt over for guy under 5.8 to get girls...even if he has good looking face it wouldnt be a problem imo...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and ChadL1te
still it isnt over for guy under 5.8 to get girls...even if he has good looking face it wouldnt be a problem imo...
It is over for “MOST” guys under that height not all

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 74064 and ChadL1te
It is over for “MOST” guys under that height not all
thats why i said not in all countries...in my subhuman country it is a good height...

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Zenis
thats why i said not in all countries...in my subhuman country it is a good height...
Yes but in America or Europe is a brutal height

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Deleted member 74064
Someone who looks like a model isn't going to struggle with women in their lives at 5'7 or 6'5.
You just point out extremes to prove your point

Height alone is a good factor, stop with the "What if this manlet has a model face, what if the tall guy is uglier"

lol. Height differences doesn't matter but being a manlet hurts your SMV

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, borntosuffer and ChadL1te
Yes but in America or Europe is a brutal height
Nah. America is exaggerated. We just have a lot of attention whores online.

Some of the same bitches with height requirements wound up fucking guys damn near the same height at them. I've seen that play out many times.

American women are loud about their preferences but it's sometimes a form of virtue signaling and being an NPC. Irl, many pretty boys or studs of average or slightly below height clean up with women.

Tallness is a halo for sure but it gets exaggerated often. Unless you're 6'5 or above, you can very much still be invisible to most women as a normal tier tall man(6-6'4 which is the actual height of most tall men in America).

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and ChadL1te
Nah. America is exaggerated. We just have a lot of attention whores online.

Some of the same bitches with height requirements wound up fucking guys damn near the same height at them. I've seen that play out many times.

American women are loud about their preferences but it's sometimes a form of virtue signaling and being an NPC. Irl, many pretty boys or studs of average or slightly below height clean up with women.

Tallness is a halo for sure but it gets exaggerated often. Unless you're 6'5 or above, you can very much still be invisible to most women as a normal tier tall man(6-6'4 which is the actual height of most tall men in America).
Spot on about the first part tbh

Disagree here, a 6’3 LTN is absolutely going to stand out height wise

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Heightpill is real. I always notice how people respect taller people more. No matter how skinny they are. Being short doesn't stop me 100percent from getting girls but if i was taller it would've been wayyyyyy easier.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, ChadL1te and FascisstChad
This>>>>Height
IMG 5742

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
HTN 5'7 guy >> 6'5 ltn guy

i can genuinely confirm this lol, a dude in my class last year was LTN and 6'5 yet he got 0 female attention

now, of course a HTN 6'5 guy would absolutely mog a HTN 5'7 guy, but what are the odds of that happening? very low.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeanletMogger, borntosuffer, FascisstChad and 1 other person

i can genuinely confirm this lol, a dude in my class last year was LTN and 6'5 yet he got 0 female attention

now, of course a HTN 6'5 guy would absolutely mog a HTN 5'7 guy, but what are the odds of that happening? very low.
Thats just your experience brah lets not ignore the clear empirical data that suggests otherwise. what you witnessed was an outlier

• +1
Thats just your experience brah lets not ignore the clear empirical data that suggests otherwise. what you witnessed was an outlier
when women say they want a 6'5 guy they mean a 6'5 guy that looks good, not some geek.

no data really incorporates this, which makes the majority of people focus purely on height.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeanletMogger and borntosuffer
when women say they want a 6'5 guy they mean a 6'5 guy that looks good, not some geek.

no data really incorporates this, which makes the majority of people focus purely on height.
Not every short guy is gonna look like tom cruise or HTN as you said therefore eliminating them from the dating pool :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: watah and borntosuffer
Not every short guy is gonna look like tom cruise or HTN as you said therefore eliminating them from the dating pool :feelswah:
you dont need to have top have 0.0005% skull to date at 5'7. literally mtn+ and your fine, try to ascend via softmaxx or hardmaxx.

trust me lol 6'0+ is rare compared to what social media makes it out of. most guys are literally just 5'7-5'10

i hate how people think that you need to be a PSL god to get a girlfriend at 5'7.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and borntosuffer

if you are 6'3 or above all you need is to be above MTN to slay. 6'3 high MTN has more appeal than 5'7 low CL.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and dookielooksmaxxer
you dont need to have top have 0.0005% skull to date at 5'7. literally mtn+ and your fine, try to ascend via softmaxx or hardmaxx.

trust me lol 6'0+ is rare compared to what social media makes it out of. most guys are literally just 5'7-5'10

i hate how people think that you need to be a PSL god to get a girlfriend at 5'7.
What about heights below that? Do you think its possible for them to find girlfriends or slay

What about heights below that? Do you think its possible for them to find girlfriends or slay
it gets increasingly harder to find a girlfriend below that height, sure.

but the point im trying to make is that you dont need to be a bone monster to get a girlfriend

slaying is completely pointless for somebody who is just trying to find a girlfriend. alot of people just wanted to get into looksmaxxing to get a girlfriend in the first place, a small percentage wanted to slay. --> and even if you did want to, you could get LL or find a way to increase your height (which isn't proven.)

• Ugh..
You just point out extremes to prove your point

Height alone is a good factor, stop with the "What if this manlet has a model face, what if the tall guy is uglier"

lol. Height differences doesn't matter but being a manlet hurts your SMV
Height is cope if u dont have body.

if you are 6'3 or above all you need is to be above MTN to slay. 6'3 high MTN has more appeal than 5'7 low CL.
This is biggest cope in the world. Tall normie is fucking boring looking. What does height do if u face is boring??? Chadlite with 5,7 would slay million time better because 5,7 is not 5,4 and chadlite faces are rarer thing.

• +1
  • Ugh..

Giga cope. Majority of women automatically reject short guys no matter their face according to studies, maybe its a little less over in high-school but adult women care a lot about height.

No shit nigger learn to read

I said compare averages. The average guy works out or play a sport and has decent muscle tone.
Yes but u still need fucking body if u want svm boost.

This is biggest cope in the world. Tall normie is fucking boring looking. What does height do if u face is boring??? Chadlite with 5,7 would slay million time better because 5,7 is not 5,4 and chadlite faces are rarer thing.
You look like a child at 5'7 irl, no woman gets wet for a man that looks like he didn't finish puberty.

Giga cope. Majority of women automatically reject short guys no matter their face according to studies, maybe its a little less over in high-school but adult women care a lot about height.
what studies show this LOL

also thanks for the free rep farm i appreciate it fam

All the giga manlet good looking i know slays.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: who gives a fuck about CL face when the dude can get beat to a pulp by any random crackhead on the street :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Brutal manlet cope

• +1
You look like a child at 5'7 irl, no woman gets wet for a man that looks like he didn't finish puberty.
what women gets wet for a 6'4 ogre please show me

there are a lot of short girls and they will happily get chadlite even if he is not super tall.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aenriq21 and borntosuffer

The taller the better a women would choose a 6’5 guy over a 5’7 guy any day

• +1
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: who gives a fuck about CL face when the dude can get beat to a pulp by any random crackhead on the street :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Brutal manlet cope
Go in Tinder with mtn guy. Im sure ur tall height will beat CL face here.

• Ugh..
Nigga I'm 6'1 with a better face than that nigger in ur pfp still virgin incel while short bald niggers banging chicks in my uni
just don't be an autistic framecel
NT-8+ with a good muscled up roided frame
MOGS

The taller the better a women would choose a 6’5 guy over a 5’7 guy any day
obviously its a multiplier, i totally agree with this.

im saying that any day a girl would take a 5'7 HTN guy over a 6'4 ogre.

All the giga manlet good looking i know slays.

Meanwhile all short guys I know are inkwells, my friend literally told me he's very sad about his height (5'8) and that women rejected him for it and he's a bluepilled MTN

Search them yourself up, I ain't your slave. The data is widely known in the BP community.
refusing to cite sources is crazy. if these sources are widely known it would take two minutes to show me them

People who deny height is important should visit the r/shortguys subreddit.

https://incels.is/threads/heightpill-megathread.397377/

took me seconds to find this and there are lots of other studies, search them up yourself
this doesn't really debunk my point that women only want 6'4 males who look attractive not like ogres.

if he takes off the mask and looks subhuman facially i guarantee you a great amount of women will lose interest.

sure, height could be a multiplier to your SMV but it doesn't beat face lol.

• +1
  • Ugh..