Heightpill deniers in 2024

this doesn't really debunk my point that women only want 6'4 males who look attractive not like ogres.

if he takes off the mask and looks subhuman facially i guarantee you a great amount of women will lose interest.

sure, height could be a multiplier to your SMV but it doesn't beat face lol.
Dude just observe short guys irl, they fucking look like children. You seriously think a woman can get sexually attracted to a guy with a child body?

Dude just observe short guys irl, they fucking look like children. You seriously think a woman can get sexually attracted to a guy with a child body?
you have to be 6'6+ to be saying guys of 5'5-5'7 look like children.

my brother is 5'7 he's 5 times more manly than me and gets more bitches than me.

nice gatekeep boyo! i will always know that face beats all. my future girlfriend would rather look at a htn+ guy, not some ogre.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeanletMogger and borntosuffer

my brother is 5'7 he's 5 times more manly than me and gets more bitches than me.

nice gatekeep boyo! i will always know that face beats all. my future girlfriend would rather look at a htn+ guy, not some ogre.
Why don't you listen what short guys themselves say? Visit r/shortguys, they all agree height is giga important and they constantly get rejected for it and mocked, and even the bluepillers on r/short say its very important.

"Being taller is good"

"B-b-but my brother is short and he gets the bitches!!!!"

You argue like a woman.

Meanwhile all short guys I know are inkwells, my friend literally told me he's very sad about his height (5'8) and that women rejected him for it and he's a bluepilled MTN
My cousin are 5,4 htn in country where average height is 180cm yet he still slays decent looking women. Height dont do shit if u aint already good looking.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
My cousin are 5,4 htn in country where average height is 180cm yet he still slays decent looking women. Height dont do shit if u aint already good looking.
Giga cope. No one will respect a short guy because he literally looks like a child. I have short friends aswell and they aren't ugly but they don't get shit despite approaching and texting many women on Instagram.

"Being taller is good"

"B-b-but my brother is short and he gets the bitches!!!!"

You argue like a woman.
im literally saying that height is js a multiplier do you not have any interpertation skills

being taller is good but it doesnt mean you necessarily need to be a bone monster to get bitches lol.

also how do you even connect the two, where did I say that height is the primary thing towards getting bitches?

"this'll get em this time!" :soy::soy:

Last edited:
I think you can do good with women if you are 5'9-5'10. But you will be looked down by a lot of men. Being at least 6'3 is the only way to feel really masculine. I'm 6'0 barefoot and I get height mogged regulary.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Why don't you listen what short guys themselves say? Visit r/shortguys, they all agree height is giga important and they constantly get rejected for it and mocked, and even the bluepillers on r/short say its very important.

im not saying that guys wont get rejected at all for being short, that point will be delulu of me.

im saying that height should be your SECOND thing to focus on, most people make it out that height has to be the first think and "muhh i need to break my bone to get 5 inches or else I will get no love!11!1"

Then they do it, and obviously get rejected because girls will never accept a 6'4 ogre even if his height helps him.