Heightpill > face

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
My Chadlite Caucasian friend got friendzoned twice with two different girls the same week. It’s like they are interested in first but don’t take him seriously. He’s a 6 PSL, gymmaxed, NT, low inhib, great harmony and bone structure but 5ft 7.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
cope my manlet friend slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
My Chadlite Caucasian friend got friendzoned twice with two different girls the same week. It’s like they are interested in first but don’t take him seriously. He’s a 6 PSL, gymmaxed, NT, low inhib, great harmony and bone structure but 5ft 7.
height is only a factor if your under 5ft 10

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Traxanas, Deleted member 2607 and 4 others
Low IQ.

Of course when you're a manet you are going to struggle. If you are at least average height where you live, face is more important. Face creates attraction. Height (or lack there of) only disqualifies you.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and MiroslavBulldosex
Low IQ.

Of course when you're a manet you are going to struggle. If you are at least average height where you live, face is more important. Face creates attraction. Height (or lack there of) only disqualifies you.
Each day I just keep getting blackpillled more and more

If they're attracted at first and it wears off after interaction it means your friend actd like a beta.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2581
Height is what really garners respect to a foid
A lot of peettyboys get cucked

Yeah, but he has a huge bulge.
he does indeed have a 6 inch dick but its pretty average if im honest
his lean face saved him in this case

Yeah ıf its below 5 9 or 5 10 then its a problem other wise you will slay with 6 6.5 psl

Post photo of your friend

If they're attracted at first and it wears off after interaction it means your friend actd like a beta.
This happens to me constantly. I don't know how to fix it, I could kill the tripole if it wasn't an inhibitor when I approached and talked

for strictly fucking women facepill is stronger

heightpill is about entire life and is stronger than facepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
This happens to me constantly. I don't know how to fix it, I could kill the tripole if it wasn't an inhibitor when I approached and talked
Easy

Stop acting like beta

Here’s what I observed.
Under 5’ 4- its over. You’ll have to settle for like a 4 psl at the most even if you have god tier facial genetics. You HAVE to money and statusmaxx if you want female attention

5’4-5’6- you can go for the “cute short boy” archetype that might garner attention from younger girls. LTRs are a death sentence though, your gonnna get cucked by a 6’2 chad no matter WHAT

5’6-5’7- women will def not enjoy your height but it’s not completely over. If you have a god tier face and you’re NT/charming, there’s a small chance you can enjoy a normal to above average dating pool/ ONS prospects

5’8-5’9- women won’t find you height attractive but at the same time it’s really not a huge negative for them either. (especially if your still in high school) if you have a nice face you can be a chad, more likely a chadlite, or if you status money max you could be a slayer potentially. (E.g prime brad Pitt)

5’10-5’11- okay now you’re doing decent. You can probably fraud 6 ft. If you were platformers at this height you could slay. Most women will notice that your height is good but not ideal. If you have a good face and NT you should have absolutely no problems slaying.

6ft-6ft 1- women will look at you and smile. “He’s tall” is something that women might whisper to each other a lot, ESPECIALLY if you’re in high school. While you aren’t ideal, you are still significantly taller than most random men. Even if you have an average face there’s still a chance you can be a chadlite due to height.

6’2-6’3- this is perfect for women. Your height will be considered the most broadly attractive. If you’re average face but have this height plus good frame you’re probably a chadlite MINIMUM. obviously people of this height with good faces will slay with EASE.

6’4-6’5- THIS IS A GREAT HEIGHT. Perfect mix of female attraction and male mog. Your mental health will be fantastic because you will feel like a man. You might be getting a little to tall for some girls tastes but for the most part you should still experience all of the benefits a 6-2-6-3- guy does with the added bonus of heightmogging almost all men

6ft 6- 6ft 7- alright, stopgrowing buddy. Some girls might put you in giraffe tier. You NEED to have a good frame so you don’t look like a slender lanky faggot. Otherwise, most women will still enjoy this height (especially volleyball players)

6ft 8+- you will be considered freakishly tall by most people. You height mog practically everyone which is perfect for sports. Girls will find your height attractive IF AND ONLY IF you have a good frame and or face. You should experience about the same thing that a 5’11 male does in terms of female attention.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Pietrosiek, HardMewer and 4 others
Here’s what I observed.
Under 5’ 4- its over. You’ll have to settle for like a 4 psl at the most even if you have god tier facial genetics. You HAVE to money and statusmaxx if you want female attention

5’4-5’6- you can go for the “cute short boy” archetype that might garner attention from younger girls. LTRs are a death sentence though, your gonnna get cucked by a 6’2 chad no matter WHAT

5’6-5’7- women will def not enjoy your height but it’s not completely over. If you have a god tier face and you’re NT/charming, there’s a small chance you can enjoy a normal to above average dating pool/ ONS prospects

5’8-5’9- women won’t find you height attractive but at the same time it’s really not a huge negative for them either. (especially if your still in high school) if you have a nice face you can be a chad, more likely a chadlite, or if you status money max you could be a slayer potentially. (E.g prime brad Pitt)

5’10-5’11- okay now you’re doing decent. You can probably fraud 6 ft. If you were platformers at this height you could slay. Most women will notice that your height is good but not ideal. If you have a good face and NT you should have absolutely no problems slaying.

6ft-6ft 1- women will look at you and smile. “He’s tall” is something that women might whisper to each other a lot, ESPECIALLY if you’re in high school. While you aren’t ideal, you are still significantly taller than most random men. Even if you have an average face there’s still a chance you can be a chadlite due to height.

6’2-6’3- this is perfect for women. Your height will be considered the most broadly attractive. If you’re average face but have this height plus good frame you’re probably a chadlite MINIMUM. obviously people of this height with good faces will slay with EASE.

6’4-6’5- THIS IS A GREAT HEIGHT. Perfect mix of female attraction and male mog. Your mental health will be fantastic because you will feel like a man. You might be getting a little to tall for some girls tastes but for the most part you should still experience all of the benefits a 6-2-6-3- guy does with the added bonus of heightmogging almost all men

6ft 6- 6ft 7- alright, stopgrowing buddy. Some girls might put you in giraffe tier. You NEED to have a good frame so you don’t look like a slender lanky faggot. Otherwise, most women will still enjoy this height (especially volleyball players)

6ft 8+- you will be considered freakishly tall by most people. You height mog practically everyone which is perfect for sports. Girls will find your height attractive IF AND ONLY IF you have a good frame and or face. You should experience about the same thing that a 5’11 male does in terms of female attention.
Legit son

But dudes 6'5" and up can get laid solely based on height.

Easier said than done
Lol ik

I'm a beta too :feelsbadman:

6’4.5 gang CHECKING IN

Probably wasn’t assertive enough

how tall are you

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Here’s what I observed.

Thank you for this. Probably the only person who actually understands height on this entire website

I mean what the fuck is it like to be 6 ft 2 ,white ,jacked and good looking.
giphy.gif

I saw this combo in real life in action and u couldnt believe how girls react to this.ITS UN-FUCKING REAL.
6 FT 2 GOD MODE

Here’s what I observed.

Also I have to add that LTR’s being a “death sentence” at 5’4 to 5’6 isn’t really true because you will still get cucked at any height, unless you’re above 6’2 or something then it’s less likely because girls want to cheat with someone who’s taller than their partner. Relatively rare to see a man who’s attractive taller than 6’2 but even if you’re 5’11 there’s plenty of men taller than you who your girlfriend will cheat with
Here’s what I observed.

Two other corrections: no need for your face to be “god-tier” if you’re 5’7 being chad tier or just good looking should be enough. Still won’t be normal in terms of dating most likely though. Also women won’t smile at you just because you’re 6’0 or 6’1. I know someone of this height and women smile a lot more at me because my face is better

Last edited:
Also I have to add that LTR’s being a “death sentence” at 5’4 to 5’6 isn’t really true because you will still get cucked at any height, unless you’re above 6’2 or something then it’s less likely because girls want to cheat with someone who’s taller than their partner. Relatively rare to see a man who’s attractive taller than 6’2 but even if you’re 5’11 there’s plenty of men taller than you who your girlfriend will cheat with

Two other corrections: no need for your face to be “god-tier” if you’re 5’7 being chad tier or just good looking should be enough. Still won’t be normal in terms of dating most likely though. Also women won’t smile at you just because you’re 6’0 or 6’1. I know someone of this height and women smile a lot more at me because my face is better
I think these are accurate corrections