Height legit matters sooo fucking little

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Especially in high school.

From what I see, far more people get discriminated based on their FACE. If they're asian, if they have bad acne, ect.

Height doesn't seem to matter much at all. Most normies don't feel anything when getting height mogged. I definitely don't feel getting height mogged. If you seriously go around and give yourself high stress high cortisol because you think you aren't tall enough just kys

Skin > height

Hair > height

being young > height

I don't even think shoulder width really matters that much anyways as long as you are at least 17 inches. Niggers don't have broad shoulders at all reminder.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, NormieKilla, buflek and 1 other person
Yes I will agree that in your high school years height does not matter that much, but JFL @ U if u think a girl will truly be happy with you or having sex with you once she has fucked a robust gl 6'4 chad, this generally happens around the ages of university so 18-22, therefore female standards rise massively after 18.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, LowTierNormie, MrLeeMaxxing and 4 others
Yes I will agree that in your high school years height does not matter that much, but JFL @ U if u think a girl will truly be happy with you or having sex with you once she has fucked a robust gl 6'4 chad, this generally happens around the ages of university so 18-22, therefore female standards rise massively after 18.
I still see tons of 5'7+ers having girlfriends and shit. At the grocery store and shit.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and MrGlutton
Once she gets a taste of how much power her pussy has, even as a PSL 4-5 its over if u arent chadlite/chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MrLeeMaxxing and norwoodreaper
Once she gets a taste of how much power her pussy has, even as a PSL 4-5 its over if u arent chadlite/chad.
Again I think face matters the absolute most. Women are attracted to you because of your face. Good height can make up for a bad face though.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
I still see tons of 5'7+ers having girlfriends and shit. At the grocery store and shit.
Its no lie that manlets can slay, however you are coping if you believe a 5'8 gl manlet has just as much SMV as a 6'6 with same face and frame

I do agree, that GL manlets are most likely volcel to some extent and that height isnt the largest determiner in attraction, you are coping if you deny that it isnt right after face however.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
@jefferson @Sergeant @Framletgod can someone please trasnfer this to offtopic I posted in wrong section

Again I think face matters the absolute most. Women are attracted to you because of your face. Good height can make up for a bad face though.
Of course, but you have to remember that being a gl manlet is like being a gl girl with sub-par body

There will always be that spark of dimorphism missing even when she finds you attractive, you're so close yet so far to truly wetting her panties

I'm betting the gigaalpha in the class is 6'6

@jefferson @Sergeant @Framletgod can someone please trasnfer this to offtopic I posted in wrong section
How tall and how old are you?

If you aren't tall and still growing, I would try influence that growth as much as possible, if not focus on your face of course.

But let me tell you now, height matters a lot more after females realise their SMV power, this happens after high school generally, when tall college chads hit on girls 18-22

Of course, but you have to remember that being a gl manlet is like being a gl girl with sub-par body

There will always be that spark of dimorphism missing even when she finds you attractive, you're so close yet so far to truly wetting her panties
Still, you can wear lifts and boom easy 2 inches added to your height.

Reminder that 80% of men are over 5'8, I have legit seen 5'10ers complain about getting heightmogged. That's just fucking stupid.
How tall and how old are you?

If you aren't tall and still growing, I would try influence that growth as much as possible, if not focus on your face of course.

But let me tell you now, height matters a lot more after females realise their SMV power, this happens after high school generally, when tall college chads hit on girls 18-22
I'm 5'11 and 16. Still a kissless virgin because of my FACE.

Meanwhile my 5'4 friend isn't a virgin and has a GF because he is CUTE looking. He'll probably grow up to be a betabuxx father and live a better , happier life than most people on this forum will.

Not even counting how many friends I have in the 5'7-5'10 range who do just fine.

Reminder that 80% of men are over 5'8, I have legit seen 5'10ers complain about getting heightmogged. That's just fucking stupid.
Yes but this is only good for men who are able to pump and dump a slut, or at least never take their shoes off, which lets be real isnt going to last very long

Lifts also do not make up for skull size and frame, its stupid to run more than 1-2 inch imo depending on ur frame and skull, fortunately i have big skull and wide frame so i can run 2 inches, im just scared of being found out as a fraud, would kill my social life ngl.

Yes but this is only good for men who are able to pump and dump a slut, or at least never take their shoes off, which lets be real isnt going to last very long

Lifts also do not make up for skull size and frame, its stupid to run more than 1-2 inch imo depending on ur frame and skull, fortunately i have big skull and wide frame so i can run 2 inches, im just scared of being found out as a fraud, would kill my social life ngl.
I've been stuffing socks in my shoes for almost 2 years. Started freshmen year and still doing it now. Not ONCE has someone noticed it or mentioned it. Not ONCE. Makes me about 6'.05 I have had to hide them in bathrooms though for doctors appointments (they make you take ur shoes off for your height) and I just put them back in after the appointments done.

I've been stuffing socks in my shoes for almost 2 years. Started freshmen year and still doing it now. Not ONCE has someone noticed it or mentioned it. Not ONCE. Makes me about 6'.05 I have had to hide them in bathrooms though for doctors appointments (they make you take ur shoes off for your height) and I just put them back in after the appointments done.
Socks lul? how much do they add, also how old and how tall r u barefoot.

Go through the thread. Try not too rope

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
im so stressed that im not 6 ft, im only 5'10" or 5'11", and its stressing me out. whenever i dont get sleep i get stressed out because im missing out on my growing phase.

but its a retarded thing to worry about, im gonna stop. 5'10" is enough. your height isnt a big deal after reaching that.

Especially in high school.

From what I see, far more people get discriminated based on their FACE. If they're asian, if they have bad acne, ect.

Height doesn't seem to matter much at all. Most normies don't feel anything when getting height mogged. I definitely don't feel getting height mogged. If you seriously go around and give yourself high stress high cortisol because you think you aren't tall enough just kys

Skin > height

Hair > height

being young > height

I don't even think shoulder width really matters that much anyways as long as you are at least 17 inches. Niggers don't have broad shoulders at all reminder.

giphy.gif
Height matters, a lot. It matters less if you’re at least 6’0, though. But as you age you will realize that people treat you differently based on your height.
Also, height is a multiplier of your face. It really isn't attractive in of itself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

What women say does not equal what women do, but yes it is a good indicator that 5'10 is the minimal acceptable height in 2019, this ofc can be compensated to an extent with face, frame or whatever segment of LMS

proves my point 5'10" and up, youre good. it doesnt feel good getting heightmoged by other men tho.

• +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing
Height matters, a lot. It matters less if you’re at least 6’0, though. But as you age you will realize that people treat you differently based on your height.
Also, height is a multiple of your face. It really isn't attractive in of itself.
Did you ever do anything to influence your height, or do you plan to? I see you are 15, this is a great age to find these websites.

legit. i sure don’t feel anything when getting heightmogged and heightmogging someone else doesn’t make me feel anything either especially when they probably lifemog me. people who get seriously affected by heightmogs have mental issues srs

I'm 5'11 and 16. Still a kissless virgin because of my FACE.

Meanwhile my 5'4 friend isn't a virgin and has a GF because he is CUTE looking. He'll probably grow up to be a betabuxx father and live a better , happier life than most people on this forum will.

Not even counting how many friends I have in the 5'7-5'10 range who do just fine.
Depends how bad your face is user @Gudru has shown me his face and he is your height at 17 with a decent face, he is mental cel that is why he is kissless virgin.

I kissed my oneitis at 5'5.5 at 15 and I was fatter and worse looking, done it cos i just acted low inhib lmfao

chances are u are a mental cel, or maybe ur face is truly that busted but i doubt it.

That thread is pure suicide fuel for people under 6’3.

• +1
Reactions: Madness
So it makes you about 2 inches taller? That's great, I'm gonna test it tomorrow.

Did you ever do anything to influence your height, or do you plan to? I see you are 15, this is a great age to find these websites.
Yes, I did Mk-677 and some other shit for a few months in order to ”heightmaxx”.
Surprisingly, I ended up growing an inch taller. This could very well just be natural growth, however.

Ik man. Praying ill hit my predicted height of 196cm
How tall are your parents and how tall are you now? That is an amazing height to be predicted at
Yes, I did Mk-677 and some other shit for a few months in order to ”heightmaxx”.
Surprisingly, I ended up growing an inch taller. This could very well just be natural growth, however.
what tanner stage were you at roughly? and how tall r ur parents, this should be a good indication of if it was natural or influenced

also, what else did u take?

Depends how bad your face is user @Gudru has shown me his face and he is your height at 17 with a decent face, he is mental cel that is why he is kissless virgin.

I kissed my oneitis at 5'5.5 at 15 and I was fatter and worse looking, done it cos i just acted low inhib lmfao

chances are u are a mental cel, or maybe ur face is truly that busted but i doubt it.
I'm incel for very specific reasons. First I had neurological issues associated with my scoliosis surgery. Now I'm suffering from premature aging (I lost a lot of hair after all the surgerys and got on minox. Regrow my hair but RIP collagen). Hoping that will be fixed soon though.

So yeah, right now my face is a bit unattractive because I have no glow and my skin looks dull and grainy.
So it makes you about 2 inches taller? That's great, I'm gonna test it tomorrow.
Yup, just fold some thick socks. Right now I'm wearing 1.5 inch soles with 1 layer of folded sock. Makes me quite tall. I used to do 2 layers but it hurt my feet and probably not good for my scoliosis ass back.

How tall are your parents and how tall are you now? That is an amazing height to be predicted at

what tanner stage were you at roughly? and how tall r ur parents, this should be a good indication of if it was natural or influenced

No idea. I was at least tanner stage 4, though.
Dad - 5’10

Mom - 5’6

Mk-677, small doses of Aromasin and some additional stuff that was mentioned on the heightmaxxing thread that @Extra Chromosome made. All in all, it was probably natural growth.

Ej wat nam je allemaal?

No idea. I was at least tanner stage 4, though.
Dad - 5’10

Mom - 5’6

Mk-677, small doses of Aromasin and some additional stuff that was mentioned on the heightmaxxing thread that @Extra Chromosome made. All in all, it was probably natural growth.
what age did your voice break? it seems like you've already surpassed your expected height, unless you have many men in your family who are taller than you

When your out of high school height matters a LOT.

I didn’t get that many girls in high school cause I intimidated them in college though..... oh man it’s insane how much validation I get and complements for being 6’5

Girls in high school still want cute little boys not masculine alpha handsome men. But even still they have primal attraction towards those guys if you’ve talked to them privately they just are scared they can’t handle it.

Absolutely nothing can make up for a bad face jfl, literally unless you're 6'4'', top 1 percentile in frame (I'm talking massive), and top 1 percentile in hair, unless you're literally all 3 of those nothing can make up for your face not even kidding at all.

I didn’t get that many girls in high school cause I intimidated them in college though..... oh man it’s insane how much validation I get and complements for being 6’5

Girls in high school still want cute little boys not masculine alpha handsome men. But even still they have primal attraction towards those guys if you’ve talked to them privately they just are scared they can’t handle it.
I'm HS I got way more attention for my height than after HS

what age did your voice break? it seems like you've already surpassed your expected height, unless you have many men in your family who are taller than you
I literally have no clue. Perhaps 13-14. I think I’m about average height in my family.
Haven’t passed my expected height as my doctor said my adult height would at least be 6’1-6’2 a year ago... Now that I think about it the chances of Mk-677 and the other stuff being the cause of my height increase are essentially 0%.
Ej wat nam je allemaal?
Dit.
25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day.
Aromasin 12.5mg every other day.
MSM 1000mg every day.
Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
Chondroitin 1200mg every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I literally have no clue. Perhaps 13-14. I think I’m about average height in my family.
Haven’t passed my expected height as my doctor said my adult height would at least be 6’1-6’2 a year ago... Now that I think about it the chances of Mk-677 and the other stuff being the cause of my height increase are essentially 0%.

Dit.
MSM 1000mg every day.
Right you seem normal then, my voice started to change 12-13 but fully broke around 14.

Tanner stage 3 184.5cm

My face has no future.
my height has no future.
my dick has no future.

• So Sad
Reactions: xit and LDNPari

Dit.
MSM 1000mg every day.
Damn bro, ik nam veel kleinere hoeveelheden qua MK dus wie weet ga ik 't nog een keer proberen

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I also noticed most normies don't really mind being height mogged. It's only insecure faggots who make a big deal out of that.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
it matters little, indeed

if you're taller than 5'9, that is

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ElephantMan
Tanner stage 3 184.5cm
Jfl at my height genetics compared to yours, weren’t you like 5’8 when you came into this forum a year ago?

Also you sure you tanner 3? has your voice even break at tanner 3, i couldn’t imagine a 6’1 boy with his child voice still

Validation and compliments are great but how much slays did u get in high school and how much in college, or were you just ugly before?
it matters little, indeed

if you're taller than 5'9, that is
i think it’s more like 5’11 5’10 if you are bluepilled but yeah 5’9 is maybe the minimum acceptable height providing ur face is okay.

everything matters bro

Daily reminder that height is very important

people for some reason think if girls dont literally say "you're too short for me" means their height is fine

its all subconscious jfl. they're attracted to big skeletons so offspring will have big skeleton too

Jfl at my height genetics compared to yours, weren’t you like 5’8 when you came into this forum a year ago?

Also you sure you tanner 3? has your voice even break at tanner 3, i couldn’t imagine a 6’1 boy with his child voice still

Validation and compliments are great but how much slays did u get in high school and how much in college, or were you just ugly before?

i think it’s more like 5’11 5’10 if you are bluepilled but yeah 5’9 is maybe the minimum acceptable height providing ur face is okay.
Voice is starting to break at tanner 3. Didnt even have pubes really when I joined the fourm jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Mateusz74
How much were you growing prior to heightmaxxing?

Voice is starting to break at tanner 3. Didnt even have pubes really when I joined the fourm jfl
How do you know what tanner stage you're in?

Said no one ever

i'm going off from what I've seen in studies rather than anecdotal crap

the true start of humanity is 5'10. the most pessimistic study quoted that @75% of women are okay w this height and will not write you off because of height

that range between 5'5 to 5'10 is extremely important (take some inches if youre in gookland/add some if youre in albino gookland) and every inch will either add to your dating pool or make your life worse and worse

that's the conclusion of it

below 5'5 and above 5'10, don't worry about it, nothing you do will change her perspective on your height

these sort of threads are always insanely autistic and repetitive, despite millions of threads and studies being done on it

kinda like fwhr/skull back in early psl.

overdone

Height doesn't matter when you're under 18 because there's a smaller pool of tall guys and tall guys on average have worse faces than average height males meaning that a goodlooking face, tall combo is extremely rare. As well as this tall guys don't fill out and look proportionate until their early faces, usually their faces masculinize later than average because of more prolonged puberty.
Once you get to college though there's plenty of guys with combo of 6'3+ and 7/10 face, most girls have been fucked by one of these guys in college and spend the rest of their life reminicing about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer