Heightpill for muh 5'9 is averagecels

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
i live in UK

I AM 178cm barefoot in the morning

i am 15yo in school year with 15yo and 16yo most of which are still 15

in PE we had to line up in order of height for the sport handball because we all suck at it so they made us line up to spread out the height evenly in teams
(must of been brutal for kids at short end now that they are probably slightly blackpilled from tiktok)

i was in the middle but on the slightly shorter end of it AVERAGE WAS PROBABLY 180CM

ITS OVER

i live in UK

I AM 178cm barefoot in the morning

i am 15yo in school year with 15yo and 16yo most of which are still 15

in PE we had to line up in order of height for the sport handball because we all suck at it so they made us line up to spread out the height evenly in teams
(must of been brutal for kids at short end now that they are probably slightly blackpilled from tiktok)

i was in the middle but on the slightly shorter end of it AVERAGE WAS PROBABLY 180CM

ITS OVER
Slow puberty mogs man I am 17 and outgrowing people who used to heightmog me by several inches. You could try getting an xray for your growth plates though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, becomingnearperfect, Maalik and 3 others
Slow puberty mogs man I am 17 and outgrowing people who used to heightmog me by several inches. You could try getting an xray for your growth plates though.
im counting on my ulna being 31cm which is a really accurate height predictor i should be like 6'1-6'2 if its right

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Avg is 5'8, imo

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Avg is 5'8, imo
avg is 5'10-5'11 for 15.6-16 in UK, this is in a mostly white area tho

but i HATE to imagine what its like in scandinavia or balkans

avg is 5'10-5'11 for 15.6-16 in UK, this is in a mostly white area tho

but i HATE to imagine what its like in scandinavia or balkans
Balkans 5'11-5'11.5 avg, for adult males. At 6'3 you're easily 90th percentile

Similar in scandi from what ive heard

Balkans 5'11-5'11.5 avg, for adult males. At 6'3 you're easily 90th percentile

Similar in scandi from what ive heard
read my thread bro these 15yo-16yos ARENT even done growing and im barely even average at 5'10 average will probably be like 6'2-6'3 by the time we have finished college

zoomer generation is tall

zoomer generation is tall
ngl its the grown ass men from older generations that height mog to hell, rarely see zoomers 6ft+. maybe on tiktok theyre tall

• +1
read my thread bro these 15yo-16yos ARENT even done growing and im barely even average at 5'10 average will probably be like 6'2-6'3 by the time we have finished college
They are basically done growing. Avg is no more than 5'11 unfrauded in your shithole amongst zoomies

• +1
They are basically done growing. Avg is no more than 5'11 unfrauded in your shithole amongst zoomies
no not at 15 or even 16 most are gonna gain another 2 inches MINIUMUM

no not at 15 or even 16 most are gonna gain another 2 inches MINIUMUM
I stopped growing at 16 boyo. Don't worry, zoomies aren't any taller than the previous gen