Heightpill from British slags

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Not a single MTB spotted in video (except 2:16).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member, N1666 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoundnVision, zharupodrugu, m0ss26 and 16 others
not watched yet but fuck this country, hence why my avi is a UK flag being burned
Mashallah. I would genuinely support this country being nuked even if it meant I get incinerated.

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, BigLooks22, Deleted member and 1 other person
There’s a lot of MTB there faggot

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 49130, Xangsane and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ulose22, WishIwasChico, m0ss26 and 4 others
There’s a lot of MTB there faggot
That girl at 2:16 is sexy tbh but she mentioned taller. It's fucking over. She wants Maher.

not watched yet but fuck this country, hence why my avi is a UK flag being burned
Mashallah. I would genuinely support this country being nuked even if it meant I get incinerated.

Why do you Islamic refugee niggas live there then if you hate it so much? Why not move back to Islamabad and live comfortably amongst your own?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Why do you Islamic refugee niggas live there then if you hate it so much? Why not move back to Islamabad and live comfortably amongst your own?
We are here to conquer, shut up. It's just a shame it's a slow, long process. But the British Caliphate will be announced by 2100.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, m0ss26, Deleted member 55314 and 4 others
We are here to conquer, shut up. It's just a shame it's a slow, long process. But the British Caliphate will be announced by 2100.
IMG 9408

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, NotAMogger and m0ss26
i am not an islamic refugee i just despise this shit country and i was born here im not from some random sand country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, SecularIslamist and fuxkdakikez
cringe white pipo i shoot them all in the head

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i am not an islamic refugee i just despise this shit country and i was born here im not from some random sand country
But..why?

kys extremist, this country gives you a good life and this is how you repay it. Walahi I don't blame europeans for wanting muslims deported with parasites like you living in the west and having this mindset

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, horizontallytall, Vergil.is and 6 others
kys extremist, this country gives you a good life and this is how you repay it. Walahi I don't blame europeans for wanting muslims deported with parasites like you living in the west and having this mindset
You don't live here - even britcucks hate it. Far right her barely exists compared to the rest of Europe - they don't have any power.

Islam will save this country. Come visit Londonistan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and yeeyeeslayer
But..why?
You don't live here - even britcucks hate it. Far right her barely exists compared to the rest of Europe - they don't have any power.

because the culture here is extremely degenerate and NT. there's girls as young as 13 getting drunk off vodka while in usa that's probably not the case at all.

and being NT is all that matters here, you can be a poor short ugly 66iq alcoholic gremlin but fuck good looking girls while i mog tons of men in this diseased shithole island yet i am an incel forum rotter due to not being a retard like the standard here is

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, WhiteGoodman, Ricky212 and 2 others
I love my Shia niggas. Let’s unite and exterminate every Sunni parasite together

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, thereallegend, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
JFL I visited Edgware road this summer and it was all muslims, im talking Iraqis, Pakistanis, afghans, Kurds Lebanese Albanians. Women in abayas and shitskins everywhere, shop signs in arabic I felt like I was still in Bahrain. seeing a white British person was a rare occurrence. And one day as I was walking down the road I overhead 2 English dudes and one of them was saying 'I swear to god if I see one more Pakistani' :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Zizou, thereallegend and 4 others
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and SecularIslamist
Is this an old video or something? I've never seen that many white people in a school in England

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, JoshuaG, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
United Shitdom

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member and SecularIslamist
Not a single MTB spotted in video (except 2:16).
Most girls are mtb by definition, mid tier. If most are ltb then that makes ltb mid tier and mtb high tier.
Retarded takes everywhere on this forum

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
JFL I visited Edgware road this summer and it was all muslims, im talking Iraqis, Pakistanis, afghans, Kurds Lebanese Albanians. Women in abayas and shitskins everywhere, shop signs in arabic I felt like I was still in Bahrain. seeing a white British person was a rare occurrence. And one day as I was walking down the road I overhead 2 English dudes and one of them was saying 'I swear to god if I see one more Pakistani' :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Beautiful. Just beautiful. We will culturally cleanse the UK. Unlike nationalist Arabs, Pakis, Turks, Kurds etc in their respective countries Muslims here are pan-Islamist in orientation overlooking their linguistic and cultural differences. I will finally hold a British flag when it looks like thsi

im honestly down
See you ally with the kuffar.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and yeeyeeslayer
Is this an old video or something? I've never seen that many white people in a school in England
Ignore the propaganda. Ofc there are lots of ethnics. But go to random towns in the north, Wales and Scotland it's like 99% white.

Ofc London, Birmingham and Manchester areas are full of ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Beautiful. Just beautiful. We will culturally cleanse the UK. Unlike nationalist Arabs, Pakis, Turks, Kurds etc in their respective countries Muslims here are pan-Islamist in orientation overlooking their linguistic and cultural differences. I will finally hold a British flag when it looks like thsi
JFL this is nothing but a fever dream. The right wing is taking Europe by storm and in the coming years, European governments will take very harsh measures with parasites like you forcing you into assimlation or getting you deported. Your disrespect will not be tolerated forever and the west is losing patience with people like you.

• JFL

View attachment 2720791

your free to practice Islam and preach it in a peaceful manner, but when you disrespect your host country and threaten it with violence thats when you need to be shown ur place

• JFL
Sharia would mog the current gynocentric and matriarchal judicial system in the West ngl.

• +1
Ignore the propaganda. Ofc there are lots of ethnics. But go to random towns in the north, Wales and Scotland it's like 99% white.

Ofc London, Birmingham and Manchester areas are full of ethnics.
Yeah you can just tell from the posh accents they aren't from places like Birmingham. Big cities are so shit, when I lived there it was disgusting the white people were tramps too.

• +1
JFL this is nothing but a fever dream. The right wing is taking Europe by storm and in the coming years, European governments will take very harsh measures with parasites like you forcing you into assimlation or getting you deported. Your disrespect will not be tolerated forever and the west is losing patience with people like you.
Britcucks are built different. There is no Geert Wilders here. Nor National Front (France) or AfD (Germany). Look we nearly had Jeremy Corbyn in power here - he loves my kind :lul:

No one's getting assimilated. Quite the opposite. While Arabs like yourself go to westernise and lose Islamic values, UK-born Muslims are gravitating towards Islamic values despite growing up in a non-Muslim countries. What a shame! The hadith that Islam will begin as a strange religion and leave the world as a strange religion grows day by day. Blessed are the stranger (British Muslims).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and yeeyeeslayer
your free to practice Islam and preach it in a peaceful manner, but when you disrespect your host country and threaten it with violence thats when you need to be shown ur place

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and yeeyeeslayer
Britcucks are built different. There is no Geert Wilders here. Nor National Front (France) or AfD (Germany). Look we nearly had Jeremy Corbyn in power here - he loves my kind :lul:
Reform UK is the British equivalent of the AfD and ppv and Nigel Farage is the British equivlant of Geert Wilders and this party is gaining popularity in the UK

• JFL
Reform UK is the British equivalent of the AfD and ppv and Nigel Farage is the British equivlant of Geert Wilders and this party is gaining popularity in the UK
JFL.

Reform UK don't have a single seat in parliament and they're not anti-Islamic on par with those political parties in Europe.

I think UKIP (before reform) only ever had one seat (out of 650). And btw Nigel Farage isn't anything like Geert Wilders he's just very anti-EU and made Brexit possible - something I voted for too. Didn't build his whole career on speaking about Muslims 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
JFL.

Reform UK don't have a single seat in parliament and they're not anti-Islamic on par with those political parties in Europe.

I think UKIP (before reform) only ever had one seat (out of 650). And btw Nigel Farage isn't anything like Geert Wilders he's just very anti-EU and made Brexit possible - something I voted for too. Didn't build his whole career on speaking about Muslims 24/7.
yeah but Reform UK and Nigel Farage are the closest thing to those right wing anti muslim European parties in other countries

View attachment 2720791

They already do that, who do you think supplied Iran weapons when they attacked Iraq 😂😂😂

• +1
JFL.

but still its kinda sad how Europeans and British people are so kind and tolerant towards us and there's people like you who meet them with disrespect like this cmon bro its fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
but still its kinda sad how Europeans and British people are so kind and tolerant towards us and there's people like you who meet them with disrespect like this cmon bro its fucked
They've lost their religion, heading towards moral and cultural no man's land. Who else is going to fill this vacuum? Even 12 year old dress like sluts, have sex with 20 guys by 16, men are getting victimised 24/7 - I'm ngl I feel sorry for the "white man" sometimes. But this is their own doing for accepting liberal cuckery.

No one stands for traditional values here, ignore cucks like @Eternal_ who are a dying breed of christcucks. There is no "British culture". I would be more than happy to support conservative Anglican Christians but they literally don't exist. These are the most religious people in the UK

yeah but Reform UK and Nigel Farage are the closest thing to those right wing anti muslim European parties in other countries
Closest but hardly on par. Groups like EDL are more "anti-Islamic" but these are just underground movements for the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
how is he coping
We are the "parasite" when Shia's constantly insult the sahaba?

We are the parasite when Shia's only accept Ahlul Bayt and the Qur'an (albeit them claiming that it has been 'changed').

My guy if this is True Islam then you need a rude awakening:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, TsarTsar444 and SecularIslamist
tbf most of them said 'taller than me' to what degree idk but

We are the parasite when Shia's only accept Ahlul Bayt and the Qur'an (albeit them claiming that it has been 'changed').

The sources in Shia books which indicate tahreef are misinterpreted by sunnis, but there's legit evidence in the sunni corpus of distortion of the Quran more so than Shia. There's a Hadith in sahih bukhari/muslim (I forget which one) which indicates that a goat ate some verses in the Quran and that they're lost forever.

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
tbf most of them said 'taller than me' to what degree idk but
You know "taller" is codeword for 6'2+

Even that 5'3 girl instinctively said taller and then realised most guys are taller than her. She wants 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Kamui
I can see why niggas say the UK is hard mode now lol all these bitches look like shit

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Ricky212, ManletBlackcel and 3 others