Heightpill: If you're a tallfag and aren't dating someone above your lookmatch you're retarded. Hypergamy doesn't exist for tallfags

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Screenshot 20240608 193729 1

Screenshot 20240608 193709 1

I swear whenever a guy gets above his lookmatch he is always GIGATALL. Women don't give a fuck about face if you're tall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, deepfuckingvalue, noodlelover and 12 others
Just use an arranged marriage as an example theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, Pandora, apocalypse and 8 others
Thanks for the input, bagladeshi cuck. Your women’s looksmatch is a dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, apocalypse, BeanletMogger and 12 others
That muzzle girl just think she hit the fucking lottery lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, apocalypse, Zeta and 2 others
If he was a couple inches shorter he'd be posting on here making threads about how to bleach his skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Madridista, eyebagcel and 15 others
Just use an arranged marriage as an example theory
I don't think they were. Arranged marriages in the West for MENAs / curries aren't as common as you think they would be.

But you're right I've seen examples like this from arranged marriages too. But didn't even matter if guy was 5'3.

Thanks for the input, bagladeshi cuck. Your women’s looksmatch is a dog
A dog is too harsh. This is my looksmatch tbh.

Screenshot 20240608 194300 1

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, theonewhocantascend, mr_mr_ahmd_2 and 4 others
I don't think they were. Arranged marriages in the West for MENAs / curries aren't as common as you think they would be.

But you're right I've seen examples like this from arranged marriages too. But didn't even matter if guy was 5'3.

View attachment 2970090
No, not you specifically. Bangladeshi women are just ugly. Idk what you look like

View attachment 2970090
I'm a tallfag and kissless virgin and I'm like mtn and white

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: user123456, Bomber517, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
I'm a tallfag and kissless virgin and I'm like mtn and white
It's fucking over. You had bad circumstances growing up. Maybe you live in a remote village of 100 people or just incredibly high inhib youre too scared to interact with anyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 2 others
Yeah I know. Why do you think I want women from middle east / north afric#?

Subhuman. But yeah the equivalent of that girl.
Just arrangemarriage max. Muslims only care about money. Get rich and buy some arab from her father

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Costcosuperstore, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Just become a 6'6 shitskin with a 5 million networth, bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Costcosuperstore, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Over. Or maybe I'm ltn. I've been called mtn tho. In my mind I think of myself as ltn tho so I don't talk to girls
Yeah you're mentalcel retard. Ngl Id rather be a genuine LTN and gigaNT than a mentalcel MTN.

Just become a 6'6 shitskin with a 5 million networth, bro.
He's not a millionaire. Idk what explains this situation other than height. I highly doubt it was arranged marriage coz girl seems westernised and speaks English like native.

Just arrangemarriage max. Muslims only care about money. Get rich and buy some arab from her father
I can't. I'm not Arab. They hate my guts anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, optimisticzoomer and St.TikTokcel
She's a white revert! Wearing ethnic clothing does make you look brown :lul:

@optimisticzoomer @JohnDoe @BitchBoy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotAMogger, bloomercel, say∅ and 3 others
I dont think this counts MENA culture is different in terms of how they meet their partners I often see these guys dating up tall or short

I dont think this counts MENA culture is different in terms of how they meet their partners I often see these guys dating up tall or short
She's white. It all makes sense now tbh.

Just be curry 2024.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Costcosuperstore, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Azonin
All the gl ethnics i seen have subhuman husband.

Women don't give a fuck about anything else if you're rich, that's why money > height here.
I am rich. Not gigarich. Just financially secure. But still no bitches.

All the gl ethnics i seen have subhuman husband.
If this is true then why have I not found my middle eastern cutie yet?

I am rich. Not gigarich. Just financially secure. But still no bitches.

If this is true then why have I not found my middle eastern cutie yet?
Prob because most of arab girls marry someone from their own country. There are some exp but its rare.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Then that's on you, no one else but you.

You're holding pussy in your hands.
I'm not. You don't get it. You've still got this trad mentality on. Or maybe you live in a non-western country. Women here have the 'muh independent', feminist and careerist. They don't need to rely on a man 💅

They still want a man richer than them. But that becomes a distinct possibility when they financially start mogging. Your logic applies to villager girls in the third world.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
I'm not. You don't get it. You've still got this trad mentality on. Or maybe you live in a non-western country. Women here have the 'muh independent', feminist and careerist. They don't need to rely on a man 💅
That's not true for all women, there are women who are broke and will take your dick for money.
They still want a man richer than them.
That has only been statistically decreasing throughout the recent 20 years.

That's not true for all women, there are women who are broke and will take your dick for money.
Not true again. I'm not denying they want a rich guy. But even poor girls who look like girls in OP would not typically settle for a guy that looks like that even if millionaire.

If you're rich (as in six figures) it increases your SMV maybe 0.5-1 points. That's it. Just the western world tho.

In curryland probably +3/4.
That has only been statistically decreasing throughout the recent 20 years.
Because they're earning more and closing the 'muh gender pay gap'. They will still want best of both worlds.

Because they're earning more and closing the 'muh gender pay gap'. They will still want best of both worlds.
No actually, studies that control for how much they make have concluded a gradual decrease over the 20 years of women wanting their man to make 54% more of their salary, which is what was believed long ago when women entered the workforce in big numbers.

I swear whenever a guy gets above his lookmatch he is always GIGATALL. Women don't give a fuck about face if you're tall.
i'm not saying height doesn't matter but im starting to think women dont give a fuck about face AT ALL. i have seen too many couples where the guy is ugly and he wasn't always tall he was average height or slightly below average height

for comparison I have seen extremely ugly (like 1/10) guys with girls but I can't remember seeing a girl dating a guy shorter than her, if you're a man then face is a total meme
irl it's about fitting her height requirement and having stuff in common with her not muh face

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, theonewhocantascend and SecularIslamist
No actually, studies that control for how much they make have concluded a gradual decrease over the 20 years of women wanting their man to make 54% more of their salary, which is what was believed long ago when women entered the workforce in big numbers.
It's decreasing but you won't change hypergamy. Women since the dawn of time have been hypergamous - that is, they wanted a guy who can provide for them financially or in a modern context provide more than they can since they have duties relating to childcare.

I come across posts like this everyday.

Screenshot 20240608 201835 1

You can't change female nature as much as you try..

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Richard Cheese
i'm not saying height doesn't matter but im starting to think women dont give a fuck about face AT ALL. i have seen too many couples where the guy is ugly and he wasn't always tall he was average height or slightly below average height

for comparison I have seen extremely ugly (like 1/10) guys with girls but I can't remember seeing a girl dating a guy shorter than her, if you're a man then face is a total meme
irl it's about fitting her height requirement and having stuff in common with her not muh face
Women only care about chad faces. Theyre very binary in terms of what constitutes a 'good looking' face. The rest of men are subhuman. Not even average. They have no conception of average. MTN is a pointless rating.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, say∅ and Xtra
Women only care about chad faces. Theyre very binary in terms of what constitutes a 'good looking' face. The rest of men are subhuman. Not even average. They have no conception of average. MTN is a pointless rating.

View attachment 2970152
yes this is what I mean, unless you have a genuine chad face then your face doesn't fucking matter. this explains why some ugly guys and LTNs slay while some HTNs are incel rotters

to women there's barely a difference, it's not like men who can see a big difference between an ugly girl and a high mtb
women are blind to face, legit only care about you being NT, your height and body, your income, your compatibility with her

• +1
One of our Dalit relatives made it out cant u be happy for him bhai 😢😔

• +1
Height doesnt matter. Its all about status

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456 and bloomercel
It's decreasing but you won't change hypergamy. Women since the dawn of time have been hypergamous - that is, they wanted a guy who can provide for them financially or in a modern context provide more than they can since they have duties relating to childcare.

I come across posts like this everyday.

View attachment 2970142

You can't change female nature as much as you try..
you come across posts like this because you realise money is more important than face/jaw/hair all this shit

this looksmaxxing stuff is for broke adult men or teenagers still living with parents

I used to be like this as well, couldnt visit my girlfriend because I was poor, I gained wealth quite fast. As a young man you have to struggle.

Height doesnt matter. Its all about status
well both matter, but i think the importance of status and money here is underappreciated especially because people dont have it here

She is not that pretty tbh. It is the make up, eyelids like that without make up look genuinely ugly on women or for that matter on anyone. But yeah kinda looksmatched if you exclude make up.

Meh, heightpill never really made much difference for me even as manlet.

• JFL
you come across posts like this because you realise money is more important than face/jaw/hair all this shit

this looksmaxxing stuff is for broke adult men or teenagers still living with parents

I used to be like this as well, couldnt visit my girlfriend because I was poor, I gained wealth quite fast. As a young man you have to struggle.
Money = atm, status = accessory. Only looks is real primal attraction and love.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Most men dont have the looks level required for that. If they were low status they'd be incel, but they aren't since few are low status

• +1
Reactions: Icon
But yeah kinda looksmatched if you exclude make up.
Are you retarded? Seriously are you retarded?

You're not wrong but you're over emphasising it. Especially in this tik-tok addicted generation and only way to meet for many people is online - which is again very visually driven.

You can have all looks in the world, if you have no money you cant take a girl on dates, pay for food, buy clothes,gifts, events nothing.

You can have all the money in the world, if you have no looks at least you have a starting point.

You can have all looks in the world, if you have no money you cant take a girl on dates, pay for food, buy clothes,gifts, events nothing.

You can have all the money in the world, if you have no looks at least you have a starting point.
How fucking poor are we talking? Everyone can do that in some form. Even low level wagecucks in factories.

• +1

All you need is a job and you can take girls out. My girl is broke af but pays for her own stuff, at least she insists.

• +1
How fucking poor are we talking? Everyone can do that in some form. Even low level wagecucks in factories.
Well at some point I was so poor that I could barely afford food for myself and went days without eating (at 16-17), completely neglected by my parents kicked the fuck out.

meaning i had absolutely 0 time for girls, there was this one girl actually that i met near a tesco's while i was waiting for my friend to drop me home in his car, she asked me out but then i told her that i have no money and she was very clearly turned off, but that just shows a perspective on how evil women can be inside.

• JFL
Are you retarded? Seriously are you retarded?

You're not wrong but you're over emphasising it. Especially in this tik-tok addicted generation and only way to meet for many people is online - which is again very visually driven.
Have you ever seen the same girl with make up and without make up up close? Probably not. You underestimate what make up can do, even a little bit of make up and she has LOTS of it. You are the only retard here.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and theonewhocantascend
All you need is a job and you can take girls out. My girl is broke af but pays for her own stuff, at least she insists.
I couldnt get a job at the time because my computer/everything was taken away from me, my parents filed exaggerated charges of physical assault against them from me, and i was bailed + underage (17) so i was in one of the most humanly fucked situations possible

• +1
Most men dont have the looks level required for that. If they were low status they'd be incel, but they aren't since few are low status
While I agree with you, I wouldn't want to attract a girl with money or status. I just want her to like her for me. When I discovered bp I stopped being so obsessed with chasing money. I still do pretty well, probably 99th percentile of earner in my country.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Well at some point I was so poor that I could barely afford food for myself and went days without eating (at 16-17), completely neglected by my parents kicked the fuck out.

meaning i had absolutely 0 time for girls, there was this one girl actually that i met near a tesco's while i was waiting for my friend to drop me home in his car, she asked me out but then i told her that i have no money and she was very clearly turned off, but that just shows a perspective on how evil women can be inside.
She was turned off despite being white, tall and having a full head of brown hair, do looks even matter anymore

• +1