Heightpill: If you're a tallfag and aren't dating someone above your lookmatch you're retarded. Hypergamy doesn't exist for tallfags

I couldnt get a job at the time because my computer/everything was taken away from me, my parents filed exaggerated charges of physical assault against them from me, and i was bailed + underage (17) so i was in one of the most humanly fucked situations possible
I understand where you come from.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Well at some point I was so poor that I could barely afford food for myself and went days without eating (at 16-17), completely neglected by my parents kicked the fuck out.

meaning i had absolutely 0 time for girls, there was this one girl actually that i met near a tesco's while i was waiting for my friend to drop me home in his car, she asked me out but then i told her that i have no money and she was very clearly turned off, but that just shows a perspective on how evil women can be inside.
Yh that's poor as shit. I'd be turned off by a girl in the same scenario tbh.

Women want men more richer than them and substantively so. Otherwise they see their quality of life impacted negatively.

Have you ever seen the same girl with make up and without make up up close? Probably not. You underestimate what make up can do, even a little bit of make up and she has LOTS of it. You are the only retard here.
I'm aware but unless she looks like an acid attack victim in no way are they looksmatched. Don't be retarded.

Women want men more richer than them and substantively so. Otherwise they see their quality of life impacted negatively.

I'm aware but unless she looks like an acid attack victim in no way are they looksmatched. Don't be retarded.
Difficult to tell honestly, I only looked at the picture you posted not the video. But yeah good on him if she above or looksmatched. I know these trash bag wearers fraud a lot, we have lot in our country.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Realistically not all, in the end I found one that didn't care.

Yeah I was poor as shit, 99.95% of women id walk past on the street would make more than me quite sad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Icon and SecularIslamist
Realistically not all, in the end I found one that didn't care.

Yeah I was poor as shit, 99.95% of women id walk past on the street would make more than me quite sad.
Very nice (first part)

Very nice (first part)
Well when I say she didnt care I mean she didnt treat it like these typical hookup whores, not that she didn't acknowledge that it was a boundary for me.

I have a lot of money now for my age and I compliment her from time to time for being real.

• +1
Reactions: Icon
i'm not saying height doesn't matter but im starting to think women dont give a fuck about face AT ALL. i have seen too many couples where the guy is ugly and he wasn't always tall he was average height or slightly below average height

for comparison I have seen extremely ugly (like 1/10) guys with girls but I can't remember seeing a girl dating a guy shorter than her, if you're a man then face is a total meme
irl it's about fitting her height requirement and having stuff in common with her not muh face
Don't bother with these niggers, man.
They take blackpill theories too seriously.

Real life has tons of nuance.
Anyone who's not a retard knows a pretty face matters way more for bitches than it does for us. Althought I do believe actual height halo starts at 6'3 or so.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, risque_dew and Icon
Have you ever seen the same girl with make up and without make up up close? Probably not. You underestimate what make up can do, even a little bit of make up and she has LOTS of it. You are the only retard here.
That's what I was gonna say, it's almost like she has a full mask on, she is probably mid at best.

And JFL at him calling her white :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Don't bother with these niggers, man.
They take blackpill theories too seriously.

Real life has tons of nuance.
Anyone who's not a retard knows a pretty face matters way more for bitches than it does for us. Althought I do believe actual height halo starts at 6'3 or so.
My chick is taller thou. She even wore heels today and I purposefully wore my shortest shoe just to troll ppl. But I am an exception since my face is above average with high appeal to gen z and gen alpha. Ngl I get off to mogging taller dudes (probably some deep rooted napoleon complex :lul:)

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Define giga tall ?
Can't you see the video? 6'5.

But doesn't matter as long as you mog the girl by like 10+ inches. Many tallfags are here and don't take advantage of this.

• JFL
6’5 ain’t tall enough for that in the uk then
You're coping. It's tall AF. 6'5 alone will make women wet. Even 6'3 is good enough. Lots of tallfags are on this site and if they're not larping then they are very non-NT to not take advantage of it.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and <6PSLcel
Surplass of height, money, status, even meme things like IQ and charisma should always be leveraged in order to date a woman who is hotter than you, but unimpressive in other aspects. Actually men usually do this instinctively, without thinking, unless they are retards.

I'm a 6'4 Chadlite and got soft rejected by a 5'4 chubster in a club last Saturday
Haven't fucked a civilian in 20 months

• Woah
Reactions: user123456
she's ltb just caked in makeup, she has a horrible narrow frame too jfl
they're looksmatched

I'm a 6'4 Chadlite

they're looksmatched
This is why sometimes this forum is as deluded as foids themselves thinking they're entitled to chads.

she's literally ltb with narrow clavicles
Doesn't matter what you think she is they're not looksmatched. She mogs him. Girls like her usually chase Chaddams.

What about a 6"6 htn like me what i should be dateing

Nah my kids will look like shit
I think you already know the question but you want an inferior person like me to stroke your ego. Very well, I’ll do it. 5’9-6’1 htb white girl

based, Height and race> short with chad face but ethnic

• +1
I'm 6'4" NT Incel. Height matters very little as long as you aren't short. It's actually a turn off to women, as they see me as a big ugly creep, compared to smaller weaker guys they see as boyfriend material, and hookup material.

I'm 6'4" NT Incel. Height matters very little as long as you aren't short. It's actually a turn off to women, as they see me as a big ugly creep, compared to smaller weaker guys they see as boyfriend material, and hookup material.
fake news, kys larper

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover