Heightpill is so fucking brutal

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Gold
My face is high htn and I still get turned down because of my height, its fucking ridiculous, its like girls wont date short people because they think they deserve a higher number,
Everything I do is for nothing if I'm permanently shut down by a number, its like there's no point in trying if my genes are a limiting factor

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, Lost_Soul, hopecel and 12 others
What do u think about ll
too much time, im almost 17 I can't wait until Ive finished college and moved out to afford an enormous life changing surgery, also my family would think I'm fucking insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, mvp2v1 and Angutoid

I'm 5'8 and use lifts to get to 5'9.5.

How do you know it's height you're getting turned down for? Are you going for girl 5'5-5'7 like a moron?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, Ghoulish, thereallegend and 2 others
Get lifts brah. I would happily give you 3 inches if I could

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, rgvmogger07 and ThugggButt
haha im taller than you! - low mtn me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, Nirvana, skibidirizzler and 1 other person
I'm 5'8 and use lifts to get to 5'9.5.

How do you know it's height you're getting turned down for? Are you going for girl 5'5-5'7 like a moron?
last girl was 5'4, she said it was because of height, and why do I have to limit myself to short girls, that's fucking terrible, will my son have to deal with this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, thereallegend, innerlight and 2 others
get LL or just go ER you fucking manlet :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, PSLBurner, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
just keep talking to girls and within time you'll find one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, shia.jihadist, watah and 5 others
LTN and short is a death sentence. Only hope is geomaxxing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and ThugggButt
My face is high htn and I still get turned down because of my height, its fucking ridiculous, its like girls wont date short people because they think they deserve a higher number,
Everything I do is for nothing if I'm permanently shut down by a number, its like there's no point in trying if my genes are a limiting factor
Post face bhai, u could geomax if u don't have the money for ll

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and ThugggButt
Feel u bro I’m Ltn and short

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
last girl was 5'4, she said it was because of height, and why do I have to limit myself to short girls, that's fucking terrible, will my son have to deal with this?
No matter what these coombrain retards say do not go after a short girl. In their minds they looksmax so they can get women and thats it 99% of niggas on this site will not become good looking enough to be able to make money off of it and because they grew up not getting attention from women/ mistreated by women for their looks their 1 goal in life is to become better looking so they can finally get women, not anything like getting more respect from others or more opportunities, their 1 goal is to have sex because they're so touch starved. Do not curse your children with the genetics of a short woman and make them go through the same thing you've had to. No matter how long it takes find a woman who can save your bloodline's height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, saiya_online, BeanletMogger and 3 others
not if you wont reproduce (and you shouldn't unless with a 6'6 amazonian)

• JFL
  • +1
is it really that bad at 5 6.5 holy shit this is scaring me

• JFL
  • +1
Did greycels rate you high htn? You should ask some reputable raters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, ThugggButt and 1 other person
just keep trying

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Napoleon1800 and Snowskinned
The only solution is to get taller.

• JFL
  • So Sad
too much time, im almost 17 I can't wait until Ive finished college and moved out to afford an enormous life changing surgery, also my family would think I'm fucking insane
Look on the bright side at least you have a reason to moneymaxx so you can get LL

• So Sad
Post face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and ThugggButt
nigga how is it cope? the only cope is thinking that its the height that's the problem at 182, if you cant pull at that height its your face and or being a super autist

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
nigga how is it cope? the only cope is thinking that its the height that's the problem at 182, if you cant pull at that height its your face and or being a super autist
Bro he said he was ltn, he also stated that 6ft is short maybe he's from netherlands height is different there. I said cope bc u didn't state face till now. U fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and distance decay
Bro he said he was ltn, he also stated that 6ft is short maybe he's from netherlands height is different there. I said cope bc u didn't state face till now. U fuck up
its legit dead average, the average height in the Netherlands is a bit over 182 for zoomers. also you have shit reading comprehension because my original reply infers that its his face holding him back

its legit dead average, the average height in the Netherlands is a bit over 182 for zoomers. also you have shit reading comprehension because my original reply infers that its his face holding him back
Then it would be stated as cope bc average won't save him. and u are correct about that second part didn't go back to read it when u replied.

"heightpill is so fucking brutal".

well, how is it brutal my dude. 5'6.5 is simply short. It is well known that women do not like short men. Not like you discovered something crazy. And really, when i look at 5'6 dudes i cant blame women. It simply doesn't look masculine to be short.

I'm 5'10 and i wear lifts because im well aware that 5'10 barely makes the cut. There's no point in complaining.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah and borntosuffer
Women can't be sexually attracted to men with the bodies of children aka short men no matter their face.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Heightpill makes being indian seem like a blessing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, ThugggButt and 1 other person
Get LL

• So Sad
Didn't believe you till you said 5'6 brutal wear 3 inch lifts

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, ThugggButt and 6ft4majesticincel