Heightpill is so fucking brutal

It’s really your face buddy
Girls just height rejection as a simple out

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and TitusA
oh yeah i forgot. surely it’d be better for u as they’re shorter on average than londoners?
When I go to central they’re the same as central london basically where there’s rich young white people there’s gonna be a lot of tall fags

My face is high htn and I still get turned down because of my height, its fucking ridiculous, its like girls wont date short people because they think they deserve a higher number,
Everything I do is for nothing if I'm permanently shut down by a number, its like there's no point in trying if my genes are a limiting factor
get LL

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
God is sick motherfucking piece of shit.Why so cruel?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, BeanletMogger and 6ft4majesticincel
you could get 3 inch femur, 2 inch tibia and be a solid 6'0. What are your proportions like? Do you have long arms? How long is your torso?
sorry its just not reasonable, also im built normally, I'm not stunted or anything

• +1
Reactions: sb23
sorry its just not reasonable, also im built normally, I'm not stunted or anything
5 inch is reasonable depending on proportions. and the actual lengths themselves (because they are separate) is really safe. I could get away with it, I just wouldn't want to be that tall or spend that amount of money.

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
5 inch is reasonable depending on proportions. and the actual lengths themselves (because they are separate) is really safe. I could get away with it, I just wouldn't want to be that tall or spend that amount of money.
I suppose, thing is ill have to be out of college for me to be able to afford it

• +1
I suppose, thing is ill have to be out of college for me to be able to afford it
im personally gonna take out a loan to do my femurs right before I go top uni. It's so worth. Each inch of height past 5'8 is on averge a 3,000gbp increase in annual salary. Im not going uni until i'm maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai and ThugggButt
Lmao heightmaxxing for an investment, loan concept sounds interesting,

• +1
My face is high htn and I still get turned down because of my height, its fucking ridiculous, its like girls wont date short people because they think they deserve a higher number,
Everything I do is for nothing if I'm permanently shut down by a number, its like there's no point in trying if my genes are a limiting factor
How short are u? Heights overrated if ur getting rejected for it u must be real short like average womans height.

• +1
Lmao heightmaxxing for an investment, loan concept sounds interesting,
I think there is actually a company in America who specifically hand out loans for LL :lul:.

• JFL
Its overrated if ur average u should be getting girls if ur face is good. Only ppl it rly effects negatively are really short or average height and framecels. Obv its better being as tall as possible but people saying they aren't getting girls because 5ft10 are delusional

last girl was 5'4, she said it was because of height, and why do I have to limit myself to short girls, that's fucking terrible, will my son have to deal with this?
5'6.5 is short yes but im still convinced u arent a htn and overrate yourself

Makes me wanna cry (I rarely do)

• So Sad
5'6.5 is short yes but im still convinced u arent a htn and overrate yourself
I can prolly find someone to pm and rate me, I'm convinced I'm htn, plus I'm not insane or anything in real life

How short are u? Heights overrated if ur getting rejected for it u must be real short like average womans height.
They're just ugly. Body/height coping almost always stems from not being able to handle the brutal reality that their face is either ugly (over) or mid (needs to date looksmatch or below that).

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
My face is mid htn and im 6"3 nga ion got it much better. Being extroverted is key 2 slaying

It's too brutal for them to admit that their face is deficient.
Nah srsly if ur introverted like me u cant slay even if ur avove Avarage face, good height + good physique

They're just ugly. Body/height coping almost always stems from not being able to handle the brutal reality that their face is either ugly (over) or mid (needs to date looksmatch or below that).
Tall people are so blind to heightpill that they make up imaginary situations where I'm ugly and wont accept it 😭:lul:

My face is mid htn and im 6"3 nga ion got it much better. Being extroverted is key 2 slaying

If you say you aint got it much better at 6'3 then i have news for you about your face :lul: