HeightPill Is Still Real [STORY]

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
So the other day I went to go see the new Deadpool movie, and I kid you not there was a scene making fun of MANLETS

For context(idk why it’s in that language), In this scene Deadpool is traveling through the multiverse to find Wolverine and finds a MANLET version! The whole theater erupted into laughter at this scene. I even started laughing despite the joke being unfunny knowing height pill deniers would be in shambles

But that’s just the first part, after the movie and some stuff after I head home and get on the subway. I’m just minding my business when a 6’10+ security guard enters the train. You don’t see that everyday so it’s normal to glance but I kid you not there was a group of girls and their eyes are all staring at him like puppy dogs, they couldn’t look away. There was even some gymmaxed manlet with his girlfriend and I even saw her staring :lul: Im 6’1 and this guy made me feel like a complete midget

To top it all off? I sit down on the subway and at this point im not focusing on this guy because I see crazy shit all the time. I open up tiktok to doomscroll and this is the FIRST post I see

IMG 1368

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP:feelskek: it’s like the starts aligned for tall people this evening. I thought of the odds of all of this shit happening in a row and it’s next to none:feelshah:

Fucking over for manlets, enough with this height pill denying bullshit :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, whiteislandpill, nope and 17 others
@TechnoBoss @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Jova, 5.5psl, Chadeep and 2 others
So the other day I went to go see the new Deadpool movie, and I kid you not there was a scene making fun of MANLETS

For context(idk why it’s in that language), In this scene Deadpool is traveling through the multiverse to find Wolverine and finds a MANLET version! The whole theater erupted into laughter at this scene. I even started laughing despite the joke being unfunny knowing height pill deniers would be in shambles

But that’s just the first part, after the movie and some stuff after I head home and get on the subway. I’m just minding my business when a 6’10+ security guard enters the train. You don’t see that everyday so it’s normal to glance but I kid you not there was a group of girls and their eyes are all staring at him like puppy dogs, they couldn’t look away. There was even some gymmaxed manlet with his girlfriend and I even saw her staring :lul: Im 6’1 and this guy made me feel like a complete midget

To top it all off? I sit down on the subway and at this point im not focusing on this guy because I see crazy shit all the time. I open up tiktok to doomscroll and this is the FIRST post I see

View attachment 3069865
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP:feelskek: it’s like the starts aligned for tall people this evening. I thought of the odds of all of this shit happening in a row and it’s next to none:feelshah:

Fucking over for manlets, enough with this height pill denying bullshit :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely brutal when you see these 6'6 ogres in public. The mog gets ridiculous, because even if you look better than them, they always have massive skulls that make you look like a kid in comparison. Even if you're better looking, it doesn't even matter at this big of a height difference. I sometimes stand closer to these tall people on the train to compare heights (srs) but if the mog is too brutal I quickly find somewhere else to stand :forcedsmile:

Atleast in the movie the manlet beats up the lanklet. Maybe this is secretly lifefuel for manlet MMA copers? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Goblincel

Also JFL at this goblincel trying to make fun of mens heights. Look at her fucking nose :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, deepfuckingvalue, Costcosuperstore and 11 others
Absolutely brutal when you see these 6'6 ogres in public. The mog gets ridiculous, because even if you look better than them, they always have massive skulls that make you look like a kid in comparison. Even if you're better looking, it doesn't even matter at this big of a height difference. I sometimes stand closer to these tall people on the train to compare heights (srs) but if the mog is too brutal I quickly find somewhere else to stand :forcedsmile:

Atleast in the movie the manlet beats up the lanklet. Maybe this is secretly lifefuel for manlet MMA copers? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 3069884

Also JFL at this goblincel trying to make fun of mens heights. Look at her fucking nose :lul:
Seriously bro the mf was standing right next to me, I looked like Danny devito in comparison, I had to move away before anyone took a photo and made me look like a truecel :ROFLMAO:

And yeah girls love to make fun of men’s heights but will get distraught if god forbid men also have standards about certain body parts :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, bloomercel, Jova and 4 others
Seriously bro the mf was standing right next to me, I looked like Danny devito in comparison, I had to move away before anyone took a photo and made me look like a truecel :ROFLMAO:

And yeah girls love to make fun of men’s heights but will get distraught if god forbid men also have standards about certain body parts :lul:

5d7f4d968f0b6_UGTQi4Vgtble34SSKHcHY1W9PJM4zXituD4nuIibgis__700.jpg

I'd look like this standing next to those fucking dudes. Gotta find a way to escape the train and move to the next cart as soon as possible. I might even open the doors and jump out to escape the mog.

We're not allowed to have standards/judge women sweaty. Only girls are allowed to judge :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel, Jova and 4 others
The Jews are working overtime

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 4 others
@ElTruecel @Chadeep @ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ElTruecel and Chadeep
how tall is this wolverine?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and N1666
how tall is this wolverine?
It didn’t really say in the movie but the Deadpool actor is 6’2 and he was way shorter in comparison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and TechnoBoss
man us manlets have to get LLS so we wont be brutally moggex

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Jova, Chadeep and 2 others
It didn’t really say in the movie but the Deadpool actor is 6’2 and he was way shorter in comparison
Heightfrauding wolverine thinks he won't get mogged too hard. :forcedsmile: is 5'5 but claims 5'8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and ChadL1te
My mom is 5ft and my dad is 5ft8
I just hope i get to like 5ft10 atp man

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and Jova
Heightfrauding wolverine thinks he won't get mogged too hard. :forcedsmile: is 5'5 but claims 5'8
The whole theater was caging at the manlet Wolverine. I honestly felt bad for short bros in that moment

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Jova, Chadeep and 2 others
My mom is 5ft and my dad is 5ft8
I just hope i get to like 5ft10 atp man
How tall are you now and your age? And 5’10 no shoes is a viable height so that would be fine

• +1
Reactions: Jova, alurmo, Chadeep and 2 others

View attachment 3069865

fuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel, Jova and 2 others
You're adding fuel to the fire by tagging a 4'8 midget like me. :feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
Wear lifts
It wont work in the country i live in.
The average here is 184cm. 6 foot and a half.
Im in the netherlands and i see aryan htn-chadlites who are 6’2-6’5 every fucking day outside.
I wont stand a chance if im not 6’3

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep and ChadL1te
Im in the netherlands and i see aryan htn-chadlites who are 6’2-6’5 every fucking day outside.
If you see a chadlite every day, that means they're not a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and <6PSLcel

View attachment 3069865

JFL if you don't lie about your height in 2024
you have to atleast add an inch cause normies lie about their height

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
You're adding fuel to the fire by tagging a 4'8 midget like me. :feelswhy::feelswah:
How tall are you actually? And has your height impacted you more or your face?
oh yeah that fucking sucks. Netherlands sounds like a shit show if you’re not attractive and tall

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Chadeep and <6PSLcel
5d7f4d968f0b6_UGTQi4Vgtble34SSKHcHY1W9PJM4zXituD4nuIibgis__700.jpg

I'd look like this standing next to those fucking dudes. Gotta find a way to escape the train and move to the next cart as soon as possible. I might even open the doors and jump out to escape the mog.

We're not allowed to have standards/judge women sweaty. Only girls are allowed to judge :forcedsmile:
I wish we could all start judging women based on the tightness of their pussies just like they do with height for men
Tight pussy = Tall
Loose pussy = Manlet

• +1
Reactions: twojei, 97baHater, 5.5psl and 3 others
I'm 5'11 barefoot. Face more but wouldn't mind being couple of inches taller.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, beefliverontop, ChadL1te and 1 other person

oh yeah that fucking sucks. Netherlands sounds like a shit show if you’re not attractive and tall
You know whats so fucking funny?
Im 6’1 yet here girls are almost just as tall as me or an inch shorter, i have a chance with the ethnic woman here. Their arab or some middle eastern country. Their usually 5’5-5’8. But I dont want that, I just wanna walk in the street and brutally mog normies.
The men are even worse. Today i went to the fucking store and the men were genuinely 6’2-6’4. The shorter ones were usually one or two inches shorter than me. Brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, ChadL1te and TechnoBoss

JFL this is the first thing that shows up when you search about wolverine
Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and ChadL1te
Can't imagine being below 6'1 in Netherlands might be death Sentence. Especially getting mogged by Dutch women 💀

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, beefliverontop, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Can't imagine being below 6'1 in Netherlands might be death Sentence. Especially getting mogged by Dutch women 💀
Yep, luckily this country is infested with ethnics (turks, arabs, indian) which help my SMV alot haha. But right now its summer and everyone is at vacation or at their home country so its only me and the dutchies… so brutal. 6’1 yet woman are taller than me. I went to go watch the deadpool and wolverine movie 2 days ago and man when was walking to the cinema i kept seeing tall aryan pretty boys with tall HTBS. Ong i saw a 6’5 prettyboy chadlite with some 6’3 HTB

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ChadL1te and Chadeep
So brutal,
This world is so fucking cruel. Everyone keeps talking shit about people about things they cant change.
hypergamy and womens ego and standards are out of control man

• +1
Reactions: twojei, beefliverontop and ChadL1te
I'm 5'11 barefoot. Face more but wouldn't mind being couple of inches taller.
Not bad, at that point your height isn’t really brining you down but it’s not a halo

• +1
Reactions: twojei, beefliverontop and Chadeep
I can wear lifts to fraud to 6’2.5 but damn their so uncomfortable for some reason.
hypergamy and womens ego and standards are out of control man
its not just about the foids. Yea the woman are super fucking brutal but what about men. People always keep talking shit about foids but you have to realized normie men are just as blackpilled. If your a manlet in your friend group your going to be their toy. I have this one manlet dude in my friend group and holy shit he gets bullied hard as fuck. Everyone at his school calls him a midget. He is 5’5. Imagine being 5’5 in a country where even woman find 6’1 short here… brutal
whats so crazy is his face card is good. Hes high htn facially but yet no foid gives him attention cuz he’s half the height of everyone

• +1
Reactions: twojei, bloomercel, ChadL1te and 2 others
Not bad, at that point your height isn’t really brining you down but it’s not a halo
Yeah I think 6'3 to 6'6 is ideal for men. Especially with younger generation is getting taller.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChadL1te, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
Yeah I think 6'3 to 6'6 is ideal for men. Especially with younger generation is getting taller.
True,
Height = Power
And as that one dude said womans standards are out of hand now. A Ltb-MTB is looksmatched with a chadlite or chad. Minimum requirements are HTN and 6’2

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss and Chadeep
True,
Height = Power
And as that one dude said womans standards are out of hand now. A Ltb-MTB is looksmatched with a chadlite or chad. Minimum requirements are HTN and 6’2
I feel like it's natural selection doing it's thing. :feelswah: Earth is Overpopulated so women are being giga Selective. That's my Cope.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, serialcoper and beefliverontop
I feel like it's natural selection doing it's thing. :feelswah: Earth is Overpopulated so women are being giga Selective. That's my Cope.
its true. only another world war can reset all the bullshit thats going on in this world currently

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep and beefliverontop
haha probally, but then theres fuckers like us who will get LLS and implants so we are 6’3+ and chadlite so we overpopulate this cruel world even more.
Me personally im not planning to have kids. Especially in this fucking society. If we lived 100 years ago? Then yes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TechnoBoss
True,
Height = Power
Taller men make more on average, all presidents in the US are like 6’1+

• +1
No we’re not overpopulation is only in africa all other countries have a declining birth rate

Also

• JFL
it sucks being past like 6’5

coincidentally yesterday there was a 6’11 guy at my job

obviously everyone was staring and pointing him out

when he got to my station i asked how tall he was

He didnt even let me finish my sentence, he literally instantly answered 6’11, you could tell he was sick of hearing it

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, Chadeep and 1 other person
it sucks being past like 6’5

coincidentally yesterday there was a 6’11 guy at my job

obviously everyone was staring and pointing him out

when he got to my station i asked how tall he was

He didnt even let me finish my sentence, he literally instantly answered 6’11, you could tell he was sick of hearing it
Essentially ur a freakshow past like 6’4

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ChadL1te
Essentially ur a freakshow past like 6’4
I think 6’4 is peak height for men but I would say freak show starts at 6’7*. I have a friend who’s 6’5ish and nobody thinks of him as a genetic freak

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep and ShawarmaFilth
I think 6’4 is peak height for men but I would say freak show starts at 6’7*. I have a friend who’s 6’5ish and nobody thinks of him as a genetic freak
yeah 6’4-6’5 is “hey big guy” range

6’6 above is freakshow

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep, beefliverontop and 1 other person