HeightPill Is Still Real [STORY]

yeah 6’4-6’5 is “hey big guy” range

6’6 above is freakshow
True,
And by the way 5.1 IS the average, i dont know why ur trying to make fun of us 5.1 inchers cuz it is average brah

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChadL1te, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, beefliverontop and 97baHater
I wish we could all start judging women based on the tightness of their pussies just like they do with height for men
Tight pussy = Tall
Loose pussy = Manlet
You cant tell how loose a girls pussy is by looking at her, if your a manlet its the only thing people see

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: serialcoper, 97baHater and ChadL1te
You cant tell how loose a girls pussy is by looking at her, if your a manlet its the only thing people see
I chose that because that's what would hurt as hard for them, others choose weight but that's easily controllable. This would damage a woman's self worth much more

I meant it could be used in a way like femoids describe men having "small dick energy" and stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, 0S4MA and ChadL1te
I chose that because that's what would hurt as hard for them, others choose weight but that's easily controllable. This would damage a woman's self worth much more

I meant it could be used in a way like femoids describe men having "small dick energy" and stuff like that
I hate the term “dick energy” it’s fucking retarded, I’ll never understand how girls can die laughing just because their friend says “he has small dick energy” and the whole time he’s just short

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
5.1 IS the average, i dont know why ur trying to make fun of us 5.1 inchers cuz it is average brah
hes just doubtful because of his wall but its because ppl here larp

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop