• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 28541, tombradylover and 2 others
6'3 vs 5'10

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
i notice when i wear my 4 inch lifts other men do the ape "bow of submission" with their head when I redpillmaxx w eye contact and then I chuckle to myself on how they're making the over face.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Im alway's seem a lot of tall (and short) Incels.

But i've never saw a Good Looking Incel (no matther what is the Height).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and goo25
Im alway's seem a lot of tall (and short) Incels.

But i've never saw a Good Looking Incel (no matther what is the Height).
being good looking is law

u guys think being good looking is being 5.5/10 , its not

GOOD LOOKING = CHADLITE aka 7-7.5/10 at least

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, tombradylover and poopoohead
being good looking is law

u guys think being good looking is being 5.5/10 , its not

Indeed.. being a good looking/attractive is a universal rule.

Height is a big + but I've seen short guys mogging taller guys in front of my face just because they're good looking.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, poopoohead and Deleted member 24789
Indeed.. being a good looking/attractive is a universal rule.

Height is a big + but I've seen short guys mogging taller guys in front of my face just because they're good looking.
wdym by short guys, being 5'9 is not that short

if u're chad and 5'4 its over in the West

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Stars
Tallfags always say le height doesn't matter. It matters a lot

Tallfags always say le height doesn't matter. It matters a lot
it matters because most guys are between 4-6/10. Gl guys 5'9 + are rare

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and tombradylover
But it’s not necessary as people on here think any guy can make a slightly below average height girl feel small my point is looks matter wayyy more than height unless ur way below average
A good face isnt necessary to get girls. You can be completely average and get laid with enough effort, therefore face is cope.
You dumb ass midgets always make excuses

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and autistic_tendencies
A good face isnt necessary to get girls. You can be completely average and get laid with enough effort, therefore face is cope.
blud I’m 6’0 and 15 im gonna be like 6’2 if I’m lucky and I didn’t say face gets girls I’m arguing face>height by a mile which is a hot take ig

Exactly. A Good Looking guy is from 7/10. Below that is like a Normie and won't get much attention from women. But a Chadlite and above does good damage, women starts to look at and pay attenmtion.

I have friends chads and one slayer; and women look like bitches in heat when they see them it's scary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Exactly. A Good Looking guy is from 7/10. Below that is like a Normie and won't get much attention from women. But a Chadlite and above does good damage, women starts to look at and pay attenmtion.

I have friends chads and one slayer; and women look like bitches in heat when they see them it's scary.
Yeah face is law

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Stars
any girl will date a guy 5’6+ depending on how short they are and any tall guy will agree with me
Depending on how short they are? Just admit 5'6 manlet gets no pussy unless he has chad face. Only 5'10+ doesn't get negative 2 smv points. 5'10 8/10 becomes 6/10 at 5'6. So for 5'6 normies its still over

Depending on how short they are? Just admit 5'6 manlet gets no pussy unless he has chad face. Only 5'10+ doesn't get negative 2 smv points. 5'10 8/10 becomes 6/10 at 5'6. So for 5'6 normies its still over
You think a 5 foot girl is gonna tell a 4 inch diffrence?

5'0 girl is like 5'4 guy, its not commmon. Average girl height is 5'6-5'7

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Another droplet into the echo chamber heightpill exists and so does facepill which one is more important is stupid, they are both important and depending on the individual one might be more than the other

• WTF
Reactions: FML0908
I agree with you op 100%.
6’1 and no height for my face.

Another droplet into the echo chamber heightpill exists and so does facepill which one is more important is stupid, they are both important and depending on the individual one might be more than the other
Trust me my brother, the facepill is way more important and the phenopill the most brutal of them all.
If i had to classify it:
Pheno>=face>height.
I’m talking from experience.

Trust me my brother, the facepill is way more important and the phenopill the most brutal of them all.
If i had to classify it:
Pheno>=face>height.
I’m talking from experience.
you talk nonsense, the girl I'm going to date in a short time asked about my height today, when she knew that I was tall she said "kinda hot now"

no height for ur autism and lack of iq when it comes to choose a girl to date.

only 1% of girls (curries) can't see the difference. 60% of girls are taller than 5'6 so you will have so much lower smv if you aren't at least 5'10. 5'10 can fraud to 6'0+ but 5'6 or 5'7 everyone can tell you're short when standing next to other guys.. i agree that height is not everything because 5'7 + HTN face is enough to get a gf but it's a comparable to being fat no girls wants to walk the streets with a short/fat guy

5'0 girl is like 5'4 guy, its not commmon. Average girl height is 5'6-5'7
wow average girl Is really 5'7 in France? here in italy is like 5'4-5'5, 5'7 Is considered tall for a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
wow average girl Is really 5'7 in France? here in italy is like 5'4-5'5, 5'7 Is considered tall for a girl
yeah its more like 5'6 and 5'7 is ultra commune too. Some women are 5'11

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Nigga I'm 6'7 and it's over for me

Face race height

When will this retarded argument end, niggas just repeatedly go back and forth over and over again :lul: :lul: :lul: