heightpill is the most brutal pill ever, manlets have no any fucking chance unless you're 6+PSL

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
today I've had an another date with becky from tinder and when I saw far away I realized she was MUCH MORE taller than me. I'm 5'8 and fraud 5'10 in airmax with lifts. I deleted match till she couldn't report me bc im scared of another shadow ban :lul: Dating being a manlet is fucking humililation, I wish I have never been born at all. Maybe better face might compensate my 173cm but I doubt. Like @Deusmaximus used to say that his chadfish has been ghosted bc of his height, I ghost girl in begin with rather than suffering due to being ghost after a date and wasting money and time in additional. Brutal manlet life. Yesterday I had a date with ukrainian refugee and obv I've been ghosted aswell even I dunno why. @Johanjohan @Predeterminism @ifyouwannabemylover @Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, rand anon, Silver and 14 others
Ethnics will say race pill is the most brutal, ugly niggas say looks pill, who knows.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, aBetterMii, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
today I've had an another date with becky from tinder and when I saw far away I realized she was MUCH MORE taller than me. I'm 5'8 and fraud 5'10 in airmax with lifts. I deleted match till she couldn't report me bc im scared of another shadow ban :lul: Dating being a manlet is fucking humililation, I wish I have never been born at all. Maybe better face might compensate my 173cm but I doubt. Like @Deusmaximus used to say that his chadfish has been ghosted bc of his height, I ghost girl in begin with rather than suffering due to being ghost after a date and wasting money and time in additional. Brutal manlet life. Yesterday I had a date with ukrainian refugee and obv I've been ghosted aswell even I dunno why. @Johanjohan @Predeterminism @ifyouwannabemylover @Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”
I wouldn't even meet up with girls unless I know they're below 5'7 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, thecel, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
Ethnics will say race pill is the most brutal, ugly niggas say looks pill, who knows.
all in all the heightpill is one of the worst, Iโ€™ve ugly framecel lankets can get shit but Iโ€™ve seen gl manlets get nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, APJ, Deleted member 20519 and 11 others
Kys faggot height doesnt matter u get 99+likes on first day meanwhile never get that even with my height in bio:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Kingcel32
Heightpill definitely sucks, but dickpill imo is the most brutal one to swallow. Practically nothing you can do about that one

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy, aBetterMii, Johanjohan and 3 others
Heightpill definitely sucks, but dickpill imo is the most brutal one to swallow. Practically nothing you can do about that one
Brutal im race and girth pilled

• So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32
Ethnics arent even consider as human tbh
I wouldn't even meet up with girls unless I know they're below 5'7 tbh
me too but she didnt ask me about height so I assumed she was femcel. I was fucking wrong.
all in all the heightpill is one of the worst, Iโ€™ve ugly framecel lankets can get shit but Iโ€™ve seen gl manlets get nothing
height allows you to start clubbing or even PUA cope. Imagine clubbing being 10th centile in height.

Kys faggot height doesnt matter u get 99+likes on first day meanwhile never get that even with my height in bio:feelsgood:
no face for my 5'8

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, rand anon, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
I am 6'2.5/6'3 and incel, and i've known many 6'2+ incels irl. but yeah from what manlets have said in all these years it looks like its brutal.

as an ethnic i have no doubt that race pill is the most brutal one. i can write essays on this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I am 6'2.5/6'3 and incel, and i've known many 6'2+ incels irl. but yeah from what manlets have said in all these years it looks like its brutal.

as an ethnic i have no doubt that race pill is the most brutal one. i can write essays on this.
life starts at 6' and 5PSL face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, rand anon, A L P H A M A L E and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 8608
So all 5'8 men are incels?
Dude stop blaming your height bro it's bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
yes unless you have perfect face
Retarded stop blaming your height for zero social skills and bad life circumstances
No formative experiences

• Love it

Attachments

• sean-opry-cope.gif
    sean-opry-cope.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
tallcels will never understand, being tall is the one thing every culture, every race sees as a positive, itโ€™s something all humans objectively see as a masculine, positive trait.

if your at least average height and canโ€™t get a foid, then wow you truly are a genetic failure

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, AspiringChadlet and 2 others
Ethnics arent even consider as human tbh

me too but she didnt ask me about height so I assumed she was femcel. I was fucking wrong.

height allows you to start clubbing or even PUA cope. Imagine clubbing being 10th centile in height.

no face for my 5'8
Keep coping faggot enjoy your tinder likes:feelsgood:

5 9 here and i feels like any inch shorter would nuke me hard

Still i feels my height is ok for 80 percent of females, but its slight negative trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Johanjohan and MikeMew'sBitch
shut up i triangle choke you

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜” and Deleted member 17244
Heighcopers on suicide watch. "Bu-bu-but 5'8 i-is n-n-n-not even s-s-s-s-hort" while getting heightmogged by female highschool students. You are on blackpill site and still coping, just kys

f6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7f.jpg

fetchimage

8b8.jpg

5c8e69cb1cfdc.jpeg

58-is-average-height-i-am-not-a-manlet-reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”, Erik-Jรณn and 1 other person
Heighcopers on suicide watch. "Bu-bu-but 5'8 i-is n-n-n-not even s-s-s-s-hort" while getting heightmogged by female highschool students. You are on blackpill site and still coping, just kys

f6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7f.jpg

fetchimage

8b8.jpg

5c8e69cb1cfdc.jpeg

58-is-average-height-i-am-not-a-manlet-reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
true, 6'+ height is dymorphic trait and if even it doesnt correlate with T, every1 thinks it does.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
please take "russian" away from your username

your mentals are not what we vanjkas embrace, you are complete loser and sick of life 0 potential retard

change your name to little sad whiny boy maybe?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and the BULL
only for tall bitches. a girl i'm seeing friday asked me for my height but she is 5'8". she said she met too many guys who were shorter than them so that's why she asked. if she gave a fuck, she would have probably asked beforehand, jfl for just flying out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ur face is normie, u need to fix it. 5'10 wasnt ur problem

Women in their late teens and twenties don't need a guy their age. Besides, they really hate guys of their stature. Also, resentment follows them from those high school years. And add addtional insult to injury, ex-boyfriends that cheated on them, or oneitises that refused her, she has a vindictive passion. Therefore, whatever hurts a man's ego, she will utilize. So if you're under 6 foot, she'll mock you. If you're tall but skinny, she'll mock you. If you're losing hair or have a style that's odd or too normal, she'll ridicule you. And even if she doesn't know your dick size, she'll suggest that you have a tiny pecker. And if you're known to have scored pussy, she'll flag you to the other girls as an STD carrier.

I'm serious, bruhs. If you're targetting late teens/twenties and she's not in your circle, give it up. Times have changed indeed.

• +1
I'm a virgin cause I'm 5'8 ๐Ÿ˜Ž
And? I knew guys that were 5'5 and scored pussy. Although it's much more difficult. But if the woman is looking for the best that she can get, its over for her. They all turn out as whores and STD carriers. By their 30s, they have to get vagina makeover surgeries and uterus lifts. Additionally, sex becomes irrelevant to those twats. It's then all about reputation and success. Less than one percent of those squirters succeed. The rest end up as managers, cashiers, sales, junkies, strippers, and the infamous title of all for that educated "I need the best man!" dripper, a waitress. They ALWAYS end up as waitresses. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 8608
But I'll keep being sexless at 21๐Ÿ˜Ž
That's the spirit! Don't worry about those vaginas. Guys like me have that taken care of. They'll be okay. But you work on you!

Bill Murray Reaction GIF

• JFL
Normie face has never got so many likes
if it was chad you wouldnt be getting rejected at 5'10. but you are. so humble yourself. you are normie at best

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”
Your problem is that you're mentally ill, it's not your height.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
if it was chad you wouldnt be getting rejected at 5'10. but you are. so humble yourself. you are normie at best
im not chad, i said im htn rn and try to ascend into chadlite. Lol

I used to be high body fat gymcel and been 6โ€™1 since 16. Never got anything till I leaned down and improved face :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and HerpDerpson
Racepill is more brutal tbh

While white, above average guys like me will say the nt and social circle pill is the most brutal

Imagine already getting lucky with genetics or looksmaxing to a point where you have no problems with girls (especially htbs) but you just behave like a robot. You're weird and cant approach people

This is more brutal. Its like getting cockblocked

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back