HeightPill Is The Most Brutal

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I know we all know by now that height is the most important factor when it comes to slaying, but it never occurred to me how important it is until last night.

Im 6'1 (18M) so I usually don't get height mogged especially at parties and stuff but that changed. My roommate, 6'4, ended up bringing a girl back to the dorm. This isn't that crazy at all until you find out he is literally autistic. No not like he's just awkward, he's actually on the spectrum, he has almost no sense of social awareness and often yells out random shit or makes super uncomfortable jokes. He also has a decently low PSL score, so when I come back to dorm and he tells me not to come in and walks out with a girl 10 minutes later I knew I had been heightmogged. So if you think you can get away with being <5'10 I hate to break it to you but you can't.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 23391, hattrick and 14 others
How attractive was the girl?

• +1
Reactions: PirateMatt36
Indeed, one time I was at a store shopping and got mogged by a 6'7 tranny. Jfl I'm 6'3.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, skibidirizzler, Fgsfds and 10 others
How attractive was the girl?
Nothing special but definitely not ugly probably a 5.5 regular scale, but I only saw her for a second, either way the average down bad frat bro would go for her so not bottom of the barrel

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 19766
6’3 @HarrierDuBois and @Nebula on suicide watch rn.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Nebula

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 23391, 5.5psl and 10 others
i don't know how anyone could disagree with your universalizing claim when you have such an astronomically massive sample size of, uh, one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall, garoupilled_ and 20 others
Nothing special but definitely not ugly probably a 5.5 regular scale, but I only saw her for a second, either way the average down bad frat bro would go for her so not bottom of the barrel
Height guarantees that you will not die a virgin if normal face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd, mogstars, 5.5psl and 8 others
Indeed, one time I was at a store shopping and got mogged by a 6'7 tranny. Jfl I'm 6'3.
I remember the time i saw a 6'5 tranny made no sense to me

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, midlatinocel, Mrinfinityx and 2 others
i don't know how anyone could disagree with your universalizing claim when you have such an astronomically massive sample size of, uh, one.
The post was more to share the story than prove a point, either way I think we all know height pill is most brutal not rly a debate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, thereallegend, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
The post was more to share the story than prove a point, either way I think we all know height pill is most brutal not rly a debate
neah, race pill is

neah, race pill is
Debatable but based on MY experience Id disagree, I've seen girls get annoyed buy guys just bc they're short even if they did nothing wrong, other guys also don't respect short dudes. But most ppl from my school were all the same race so I'm biased

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and humanoidsub7
Debatable but based on MY experience Id disagree, I've seen girls get annoyed buy guys just bc they're short even if they did nothing wrong, other guys also don't respect short dudes. But most ppl from my school were all the same race so I'm biased
what height is short in your country?

what height is short in your country?
Well 5'9(175cm) is average (America,) some girls are petty and think that's short but Id consider sub 5'8 short anything above u can at least fraud or get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
if you have a weird creepy rat face height doesnt matter tbh. i have seen truecels with those weird open brody bites who have the super recessed chin and ugly overdeveloped maxilla and they aint slaying shit. he mustve been decent looking too

face is still insanely important

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 28541 and humanoidsub7
how u was mogged if u didnt even knew the girl

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
if you have a weird creepy rat face height doesnt matter tbh. i have seen truecels with those weird open brody bites who have the super recessed chin and ugly overdeveloped maxilla and they aint slaying shit. he mustve been decent looking too

face is still insanely important
yeah he's not subhuman but not high psl, prob a true MTN

an
I know we all know by now that height is the most important factor when it comes to slaying, but it never occurred to me how important it is until last night.

Im 6'1 (18M) so I usually don't get height mogged especially at parties and stuff but that changed. My roommate, 6'4, ended up bringing a girl back to the dorm. This isn't that crazy at all until you find out he is literally autistic. No not like he's just awkward, he's actually on the spectrum, he has almost no sense of social awareness and often yells out random shit or makes super uncomfortable jokes. He also has a decently low PSL score, so when I come back to dorm and he tells me not to come in and walks out with a girl 10 minutes later I knew I had been heightmogged. So if you think you can get away with being <5'10 I hate to break it to you but you can't.
Im so. happy im 15, ill literally be ableto inject hormones and use aromasin to be atleast 6'4-6 by 18, and since im not a poorcel im unstoppable

an

Im so. happy im 15, ill literally be ableto inject hormones and use aromasin to be atleast 6'4-6 by 18, and since im not a poorcel im unstoppable
I don’t want to make you upset but you won’t be 6’4-6 if you are 5’9 right now, 6’0 would be a more realistic goal

• +1
Reactions: PirateMatt36 and ChadL1te
I don’t want to make you upset but you won’t be 6’4-6 if you are 5’9 right now, 6’0 would be a more realistic goal
my dad is 5'11 with bad posture, my grandpa on my moms side is 6'0 with bad posture. ill be 5'11 at least, with. hormones and mechanical stress due to wolffs law ill get to a minimum of 6'2 but im think i can get 6'4 and if possible then 6'6

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and optimisticzoomer
my dad is 5'11 with bad posture, my grandpa on my moms side is 6'0 with bad posture. ill be 5'11 at least, with. hormones and mechanical stress due to wolffs law ill get to a minimum of 6'2 but im think i can get 6'4 and if possible then 6'6
6'4>6'6

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
NTpill is more brutal because there is no cure for it

I am 5’7

6’3 @HarrierDuBois and @Nebula on suicide watch rn.
People think going from 6'3 to 6'7 will have any difference just to figure out it's all about face.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
For all members here , reality check

Height is much more important for ltr than for slaying

5 9 here and my last slays were 5 8 to 5 10 range

LAst time out i was heightmogged by almost 70 percent guys at club but guess who left club with a girl

I dont know why u guys are spreading this, my experience says different

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and humanoidsub7
IK this is kinda random, but I have a friend who is 5'6. Whenever we're out or he describes girls he finds hot, the first feature he mentions EVERY TIME is that she is extremely short. He literally dont find girls attractive unless their super short. Brootal

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ChadL1te

It depends on the face max of the other person too. I know a couple girls that would go for short good looking guys than tall ugly guys. Yes height does matter but if your down right ugly, that’s it for you. If your short or not. If we are talking about normal looks in both parties, then height wins.

Ask yourself how many tall incels you know of
Now ask yourself how many good looking incels you know of

If you care about height it just means you’re ugly. There’s nothing to even debate, everybody knows on an instinctual level that face > anything else
Even literal babies know this (google babies stare at attractive faces)

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Fgsfds, Senssei and 1 other person
It depends on the face max of the other person too. I know a couple girls that would go for short good looking guys than tall ugly guys. Yes height does matter but if your down right ugly, that’s it for you. If your short or not. If we are talking about normal looks in both parties, then height wins.
yeah both are plainly average face wise

• +1
Ask yourself how many tall incels you know of
Now ask yourself how many good looking incels you know of

If you care about height it just means you’re ugly. There’s nothing to even debate, everybody knows on an instinctual level that face > anything else
Even literal babies know this (google babies stare at attractive faces)
sounds like a 5'7 cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
yeah both are plainly average face wise
Yeah height wins then. Unlucky, I just reread the post/been on vacation. Man really called me out on 5’10 lmao. Dude I hate it, I don’t feel short nor fall, just if someone is taller than me, which is a lot. I feel short asf

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
If this happened to me I’m blowing both our brains out. Horrifying how Jew influence has spread this deep

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Yeah height wins then. Unlucky, I just reread the post/been on vacation. Man really called me out on 5’10 lmao. Dude I hate it, I don’t feel short nor fall, just if someone is taller than me, which is a lot. I feel short asf
5'10 is an accepted height at least and you can fraud your way to close to 6'

• +1
in 2 years i will start injecting 250 ml of test. Been working out for almost 4 year and wanna give myself another 2 before is start it. Hopefully it should help with height.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Did u know that I’m a model
339FD176 1EBC 45B3 87C9 28DF3C12157E

Im 6'1 (18M) so I usually don't get height mogged especially at parties and stuff but that changed. My roommate, 6'4, ended up bringing a girl back to the dorm. This isn't that crazy at all until you find out he is literally autistic.
I highly doubt he is "literally autistic." No woman is going to jump in bed with a "literally autistic" man. You have let "blackpill" fantasies invade your mind if you think that is true.

I highly doubt he is "literally autistic." No woman is going to jump in bed with a "literally autistic" man. You have let "blackpill" fantasies invade your mind if you think that is true.
Cope more

Just a reminder that if OP was correct this would have never happened, cant find the actual video anymore, but that tall HTN guy got rejected by all girls in the program while you had chad faced 5'9 guys slaying, that without even mentioning that you can find irl chads slaying stacies that are literally taller than they are (BAREFOOT). Both are important and you cant properly define which is which, although Ive seen more cases of very gl guys with a height handicap slaying than ugly very tall guys doing so, so I still lean to face > height, unless height being like 5'5 and less.

• +1
Reactions: spark