HeightPill Is The Most Brutal

Cope more
You really think it's a "cope" to not think that stacy wants to suck the sausage of Rain Man? What kind of fantasy world do you live in?

I highly doubt he is "literally autistic." No woman is going to jump in bed with a "literally autistic" man. You have let "blackpill" fantasies invade your mind if you think that is true.
No he is openly on the spectrum, its minor but he forsure is

I know we all know by now that height is the most important factor when it comes to slaying, but it never occurred to me how important it is until last night.

Im 6'1 (18M) so I usually don't get height mogged especially at parties and stuff but that changed. My roommate, 6'4, ended up bringing a girl back to the dorm. This isn't that crazy at all until you find out he is literally autistic. No not like he's just awkward, he's actually on the spectrum, he has almost no sense of social awareness and often yells out random shit or makes super uncomfortable jokes. He also has a decently low PSL score, so when I come back to dorm and he tells me not to come in and walks out with a girl 10 minutes later I knew I had been heightmogged. So if you think you can get away with being <5'10 I hate to break it to you but you can't.
Age pill is worse.

Knowing you could have fixed your life and ascended, but the time has passed.

No he is openly on the spectrum, its minor but he forsure is
This is one of the most outrageous bullshit stories I have ever read on here.

Autistic people are repulsive for most people to look at. Even if they have good facial aesthetics (rare), their facial and bodily expressions immediately strike people as weird and alien.

I think you've just fallen into the kind of internet trash talk understanding of autism, where it just means someone kind of introverted and awkward. Actual autism is a severe disability.

in 2 years i will start injecting 250 ml of test. Been working out for almost 4 year and wanna give myself another 2 before is start it. Hopefully it should help with height.
This is one of the most outrageous bullshit stories I have ever read on here.

Autistic people are repulsive for most people to look at. Even if they have good facial aesthetics (rare), their facial and bodily expressions immediately strike people as weird and alien.

I think you've just fallen into the kind of internet trash talk understanding of autism, where it just means someone kind of introverted and awkward. Actual autism is a severe disability.
Nope, I'm being 100% serious. Me and my roomates had a talk with him and he openly admitted it. Like I said its minor and hes a normal looking dude, just very...unware. But it is there.

Hairpill is worse. A guy i personally know who is 6'6 slayed very good looking girls when he had hair. Suddenly when he went nw7 he only slays LTB, borderline subhuman roasties

• +1
Reactions: ColeMoney and ChadL1te
Like I said its minor and hes a normal looking dude, just very...unware. But it is there.
That's not autism. "But he said so!" lmao

? I've known him for two weeks so Im just describing instances of behavior that matched his claim, not sure who would lie about being autistic but whatever helps you sleep buddy.

Hairpill is worse. A guy i personally know who is 6'6 slayed very good looking girls when he had hair. Suddenly when he went nw7 he only slays LTB, borderline subhuman roasties
True but there's hair transplant, minoxidiol, finastride, etc. Height is extremely hard+ more risky to fix

True but there's hair transplant, minoxidiol, finastride, etc. Height is extremely hard+ more risky to fix
hair transplant density is a joke, and most normies are scared of minox+fin due to muh side effects. I agree if ur below a certain height, it becomes a major problem. But after a certain height, natural hair prevails.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te and Squirtoutmabooty
I know we all know by now that height is the most important factor when it comes to slaying, but it never occurred to me how important it is until last night.

Im 6'1 (18M) so I usually don't get height mogged especially at parties and stuff but that changed. My roommate, 6'4, ended up bringing a girl back to the dorm. This isn't that crazy at all until you find out he is literally autistic. No not like he's just awkward, he's actually on the spectrum, he has almost no sense of social awareness and often yells out random shit or makes super uncomfortable jokes. He also has a decently low PSL score, so when I come back to dorm and he tells me not to come in and walks out with a girl 10 minutes later I knew I had been heightmogged. So if you think you can get away with being <5'10 I hate to break it to you but you can't.
that gave me a shit ton of confidence😅😂

my dad is 5'11 with bad posture, my grandpa on my moms side is 6'0 with bad posture. ill be 5'11 at least, with. hormones and mechanical stress due to wolffs law ill get to a minimum of 6'2 but im think i can get 6'4 and if possible then 6'6
lol whatever you say squirt

Henry Cavill: 6'1
Chris Hemsworth: 6'3
Brad Pitt: 5'11
George Clooney: 5'11
Leonardo DiCaprio: 6'0
Zac Efron: 5'8
Harry Styles: 6'0
Justin Bieber: 5'9
Jake Gyllenhaal: 5'11 ¼
Jamie Dornan (Christian Grey himself): 5'10
Ryan Gosling: 6'0
Ryan Reynolds: 6'2
David Beckham: 6'0
Jon Kortajarena: 6'2
Sean O’Pry: 6'1
David Gandy: 6'2
Every James Bond actor except for Craig: 6'1-6'2

Indeed, one time I was at a store shopping and got mogged by a 6'7 tranny. Jfl I'm 6'3.
LMAO why would you decide to turn female when you're 6'7. Actually braindead holy