Heightpill (online)

D

Deleted

Lurker
We were watching 90 day marriage with no neck ed and told her she had no idea how tall i was and that If i has written 4’11 (like ed is) what she would do and she said she would stop texting me.

Untill we met she has no idea If i was 5’5 or 6’5 but she said she was hoping i was tall and was pleasantly supprised that i wasnt some manlet. According to studies we have the ideal height difference of just over 2 decimeters

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, itorroella9, PYT and 3 others
Daily reminder this is your gf's looksmatch.
IsEZdVJ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6273, Bitch and 12 others
Thanks for the ropeful. Girls would rather choose a Tall normie rather than a Manlet Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 4946, Lihito and 7 others
We were watching 90 day marriage with no neck ed and told her she had no idea how tall i was and that If i has written 4’11 (like ed is) what she would do and she said she would stop texting me.

Untill we met she has no idea If i was 5’5 or 6’5 but she said she was hoping i was tall and was pleasantly supprised that i wasnt some manlet. According to studies we have the ideal height difference of just over 2 decimeters
Hmm brutal height pill is more brutal then I thought

glad I never got the short stick when it comes to height

She likes ur face, which is surprising because u are 1.5 psl, but height alone won’t ascend anyone

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, onnysk, Deleted and 2 others
Arvid Gustavsson

I hate the height pill. I was never prepared for it in childhood. I want to be a carefree kid again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, turkproducer, spark and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, defaya, Patrick Baitman and 4 others
You can tell people arent manlets by facial features alone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Philtrumcel, R@m@, PYT and 5 others
Chicks can know u meet their height threshold by face alone

What happened to you brraking up with her? Get it over with already

Good for you I guess? This thread is water.

Every girl does this it's a way of making you feel better about yourself

I got told once if my nostrils were a little bit wider the bitch wouldn't be with me jfl

she doesnt thats why this girl is my girlfriend and not the other
I thought it was cause she kept leading you on and you couldn't decide on whether she liked you or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
20200916 201842

• JFL
Reactions: defaya, Deleted and warpsociety
I hate the height pill. I was never prepared for it in childhood. I want to be a carefree kid again
Same tbh. Blackpill destroyed all Will for living and working for me. I used to love driving my bike on a sunny day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted and Philtrumcel
Suifuel..
Check out my manlet ascensions posts they give me a will to live

Also you guys have a Great nordic pheno. Unmogable
This

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Ask her if she would reject you if you were 179 cm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Did you meet your bitch on Discord or something?