Heightpill+racepill disproven

Its usually short and midget girls who want 6ft+ guys under any circumstances because they have to compensate for being shorter. The tall women already has a good base for a tall offsrping and therefore isnt as picky when it comes to height. That doesnt mean they dont care about height at all
Thats good for me the, i prefer taller girls they are superior

You say you're in the real world yet you think 5'10 is short . . . Lmao. In fact for your race that's tall (in b4 height stats are fake and zoomers are all 6 foot 2)
hes 5'5

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
bffr u said u were 5'5
IMG 1677

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
"Only dark skin street shitters slay" not sure if trolling lol. meanwhile you're in a thread made by a light skinned street shitter slayer
It's true. Dark skin pajeets can LARP as niggers, therefore they slay.

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman and LampPostPrime
It's true. Dark skin pajeets can LARP as niggers, therefore they slay.
😂😂 i dont think i can niggerpass because i got long straight hair lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
😂😂 i dont think i can niggerpass because i got long straight hair lmao
Classic medium skin or light skin mistake. Get a perm so you can LARP as a bleachmaxxed nigger.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
you havent actually had sex with anyone therefore you havent disproved anything. you are an incel suffering from height and the brooootal racepill.

>short
>5'11
Fake manlet, no way bengali guy fucked these girls unless your face is chadlite or atleast htn
I know i have a body and hair halo. Yeah 5’11 defo isnt short im saying this stuff to prove the heightpillers who say “if your under 6 foot its over” wrong. When i came to this site and understood the core features you need for attractiveness, eg compact midface, small nose, have to be white, need blue eyes and strong jaw or your not htn , i was suprised because i have none of these things and i had success in pulling. So basically looking at it from a this site’s perspective im a subhuman or ltn. Personally i think im a htn but idk if im being biased and i dont mean to be. Ive seen other white chads be rated htn which is crazy to me seeing how high some retards standards are.

😂 my bad i was rushing msges in the gym so i read yours wrong. But to disappoint you, idk my looks level ive never had it rated. Ik i have some failos that this forum would consider to be over such as big nose, low gonial angle, some asymmetry some UEE. On this forum im guessing people who are racist would rate me a incel because im brown but normal people would probably rate me a mtn but i dont think raters truly understand the female gaze. Im not even that gl imo, i only see my flaws but the majority of girls do find me attractive so idk. To describe me, im a uglier version of keanu reeves and alesandro delisola mixed but im a brown guy. There are still definitely some girls that haven’t been intrested in me initially because of race im not denying that but still i have a good ratio overall with pulling as a south asian. Ive told some girls im turkish before and got away with it but most i tell that i am bengali+chinese and they dont consider that a failo.
low gonial angle a flaw?

I'm not going to lie, your texting game seems insecure, "or do you want 6ft man", if your looks weren't so good a lot of girls would ghost from here on out, unless you really didn't care about closing this one