[heightpill] THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO TALL

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
WOMEN WOULD FUCK 10 FEET (305cm) TALL MEN IF THEY EXISTED.
WOMEN WOULD FUCK 20 FEET (610cm) TALL MEN IF THEY EXISTED.

"Too tall for foids" is simply a fairly tale. It doesn't exist. Its simply a coping mechanism to deny the limits of hypergamy. Foids are extremely primative and crave fucking the biggest/tallest men possible.

THE HEIGHTPILL HAS NO LIMITS.

https://incels.is/threads/gigaheight-pill-there-is-no-such-thing-as-too-tall.221081/
Same thing I said on .co

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14262 and 16 others
Fisherian runaway foids are implementing with kikes enabling them

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6867 and 3 others

this guy indeed slays everybody

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6191 and 11 others
Yawn, 6'0 guys don't worry about this shit like manlets do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadeep, Tall and 5 others
He's 8'1" or 8'2" iirc.
If he had MM tier face he would slay the entire planet (until a 10ft guy exists)
2PSL coping subhuman autist

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 8064
Never seen 7ft and above guys with model tier face

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 4416, Arvenas and 3 others
E8ae8daafb2b60a5cb0c368f717b98f5

Just be born as a Giant theory

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 7926
He would if his face was average at least
You actually fr bro? Like actually thinking logically? Stop OverCopeMaxxing. 8'1 is bad for anyone seriously get your head straight. This isn't some ad-hominem. Just level yourself; you're grand. "I have to be 15foot7 to have a chance at anything in life wah wah", is just cope. Do the best for yourself, this is ridiculous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4001 and Deleted member 4332
You actually fr bro? Like actually thinking logically? Stop OverCopeMaxxing. 8'1 is bad for anyone seriously get your head straight. This isn't some ad-hominem. Just level yourself; you're grand. "I have to be 15foot7 to have a chance at anything in life wah wah", is just cope. Do the best for yourself, this is ridiculous.
8 ft 1 with a 6/10 face would SLAY. Andre the Giant is sub 5

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and MentalistKebab
You are misreading heightpill. 5'9 7PSL guy will obviously outslay 6'7 4PSL one.

Its just taller the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 6403
And a 6'1 with 6PSL would definitely slay. What's the focus on 8'1? It's not any better. It's coping. And coping is good when you have real copes in life but this is just some bullshit mental masturbation which doesn't hold true in or out of context? You're winding yourself up..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
And a 6'1 with 6PSL would definitely slay. What's the focus on 8'1? It's not any better. It's coping. And coping is good when you have real copes in life but this is just some bullshit mental masturbation which doesn't hold true in or out of context? You're winding yourself up..
IG for me it’s my face anyway I’m just saying fisherian runaway is legit

Keep coping 10-20FT would be ideal if it existed

You are misreading heightpill. 5'9 7PSL guy will obviously outslay 6'7 4PSL one.

Its just taller the better
The taller the better, sure. Up to like 6'1-6'3 ish with the best face. That's ideal. Wtf is this shit about having to be a retarded turkish 1 in 3.6billion chance ugly 8 foot 9 guy? It's warping the entire premise of the heightpill. Everything is just self evident anyway but don't actually believe all this shit it'll just make you depressed..

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Keep coping 10-20FT would be ideal if it existed
I guess yeah. If you get heightmogged by the burj khalifa it's a massive failo :)

Yeah that photoshoot where Andre the Giant is holding some whores up on his shoulders in 1988 proves to me that 7'4 is the bare minimum regardless of face :)

The taller the better, sure. Up to like 6'1-6'3 ish with the best face. That's ideal. Wtf is this shit about having to be a retarded turkish 1 in 3.6billion chance ugly 8 foot 9 guy? It's warping the entire premise of the heightpill. Everything is just self evident anyway but don't actually believe all this shit it'll just make you depressed..
Bro think about this way. I am already an autistic ugly retarded Turkish who is like 5'9 at the morning.

Being 8'4 will be ideal smv increase for me

• +1
Looksmaxing
Post thread
Be the best version of yourself. Self-improvement, style, fitness, surgery, and more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, HighIQcel, THEMOGEE and 1 other person
Bro think about this way. I am already an autistic ugly retarded Turkish who is like 5'9 at the morning.

No 8'4 is not ideal and being autistic isn't ideal either. Really please don't actually believe in the stuff you're saying otherwise it's over for your IQ :)

When a guy surpasses a certain point it becomes a deformity and he can barely move properly so obviously that isn’t attractive.

But assuming you could keep growing taller and taller indefinitely without health problems, when would it start being unnatractive?

My guess is that it would be when your dick, that is relative to your size literally won’t fit

10 to 20 foot is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Arvenas and MentalistKebab
No 8'4 is not ideal and being autistic isn't ideal either. Really please don't actually believe in the stuff you're saying otherwise it's over for your IQ :)
Ideal is looking like this guy :
Screenshot 20200706 024349 TikTok

and being 6'7 and NT, but we are just arguing over heightpill rn
(Btw he looks like Brett Maverick without his facial flaws)

Last edited:
Cope, I am 4psl 6feet5 and virgin rotting here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I think 6'1-6'2 is ideal.
Insane cope.

Ideal for current existing humans is 6'5" up untill the current tallest man alive.

Hypothetical ideal would be 10'0" - 20'0"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus, Tall and HighIQcel
Over if you aren't 20 feet and 20 inches in 2020

• +1
Either volcel or youre below 4psl or below 6'5" / 195cm

I am 196cm exact. With shoes maybe I am 6feet6
also, The lowest one can rate me is 3.5. I have a great Jaw but have the worst UEE and worst possible under eye support.
and not a volcel, Girls look at me with disgust. never even touched a girl.

Insane cope.

Ideal for current existing humans is 6'5" up untill the current tallest man alive.

6'1 to 6'3 is the ideal male height range, with 6'1 being perfect. It’s tall enough to be respected, but not so tall that finding clothes will be difficult or being more prone to health problems. Anything under 6'0 is too short and anything over 6'4 leads to health issues and a short lifespan.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
6'1 to 6'3 is the ideal male height range, with 6'1 being perfect. It’s tall enough to be respected, but not so tall that finding clothes will be difficult or being more prone to health problems. Anything under 6'0 is too short and anything over 6'4 leads to health issues and a short lifespan.
I agree with you (outside of SMV). A 6'6" guy will have a harder time finding clothes than a 6'2" guy.

But in a foids eyes, taller is always better. As I said, too tall doesnt exist to foids and they would fuck 10 foot men if they existed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Incoming, HighIQcel and 1 other person
I am 196cm exact. With shoes maybe I am 6feet6
also, The lowest one can rate me is 3.5. I have a great Jaw but have the worst UEE and worst possible under eye support.
and not a volcel, Girls look at me with disgust. never even touched a girl.
You are talking like you would be a gigachad with orbital decompression + infraorbital rim implants + upper eyelid fillers/fat grafting.

I mean most indians have shitty bulging eye areas. with a good jaw and at that height girls should be approaching you

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

No having Sean opry face would be ideal not fucking 8ft 4 did I mention that 7ft and above people don't live as long? 6ft 3 to 5 is ideal

No having Sean opry face would be ideal not fucking 8ft 4 did I mention that 7ft and above people don't live as long? 6ft 3 to 5 is ideal
Jokes on you, most incels rope before reaching their life potential

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
You are talking like you would be a gigachad with orbital decompression + infraorbital rim implants + upper eyelid fillers/fat grafting.

I mean most indians have shitty bulging eye areas. with a good jaw and at that height girls should be approaching you

My goal is to roid up and get those 3 surgeries tbh. and learn how not to be shy among bitches and how to approach tbh

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Insane cope.

Your just mad cause your black and
My goal is to roid up and get those 3 surgeries tbh. and learn how not to be shy among bitches and how to approach tbh
Venom doesn't need steroids

• Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Fuck ignore my reply colvin76

• Hmm...