heightpill

ChickenRun

ChickenRun

Bronze
i try to separate BP from being the complete objective truth, but i do agree it’s true for the majority. heightpill is creeping up to me and starting to deteriorate my mental health. im so sad ill never be seen as a man, only a boy. even with my face, even if i workout for years, im just a buff midget

i know people can still find me attractive but even outside that, men will have the same perspective towards me. imagine gymmaxing for a 6’4 drunk dude beat the shit out of me infront foids. whats the points trying to get scraps. why wasnt i destined for more. the universe is the most horrific shit ever to exist, why is it so cruel.

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
below 6'1 will never feel raw lust from wymyn
it is what it is

• Hmm...
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
extremely brutal pill.

This is a physical world.
The biggest strongest always wins

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
i wish i had courage to kms, walking past a bigger dude is always the most ego-shattering experience, knowing im just a little bitch to them, an inferior being and nothing else. it fills me with hatred knowing foids want to fuck them, they should be wanting me. i hate that i’ve been gifted this face because it gives me the slightest hint of hope, probably the only prevention of me not completely leaving the idea of foids or death. BP and hope are two chains pulling me apart

i wish i had courage to kms, walking past a bigger dude is always the most ego-shattering experience, knowing im just a little bitch to them, an inferior being and nothing else. it fills me with hatred knowing foids want to fuck them, they should be wanting me. i hate that i’ve been gifted this face because it gives me the slightest hint of hope, probably the only prevention of me not completely leaving the idea of foids or death. BP and hope are two chains pulling me apart
hgh/LL or death tbh

It's over below 6’6”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx, yonkerscel and autistic_tendencies
You are either from 90s or from mumbai india
I'm not saying "just be a millionaire celeb bro", but Justin Bieber, Zac Efron and Brad Pitt in their primes drove women hysterical and they're all below 6'0. 5'10 is disadvantageous but not over-tier.

just be 8”1 theory?