Heightstacks are (partially) cope

L

LivingWaters

Banned
Heres the ultimate dilemma.

Anything that makes you grow faster will close your growth plates
Anything that opens your growth plates longer slows down growth

Now you could combine them together but ultimately how much growth you would gain from this would likely still be within a inch of your genetic growth limits. In fact based on your protein synthesis, and thyroid hormones, heightstacks could actually lower adult height depending on the components. Whether you want to blast whatever is up to you but dont expect much if anything.

• +1
Reactions: St. Lifefuel, hattrick and reaper2
this is why you bonesmash the pituitary gland

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12 and iam good boy
no, height stacks do not lower anything it can only increase net height. No hgh does not directly fuse plates, no AIs when combined with growth hormone do not slow down growth in every case it increases growth velocity even more then HGH alone no no no no no, i hate when fucking idiots come on this forum 2 days ago and start spouting off nonsense lmao. Please kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 49130
no, height stacks do not lower anything it can only increase net height. No hgh does not directly fuse plates, no AIs when combined with growth hormone do not slow down growth in every case it increases growth velocity even more then HGH alone no no no no no, i hate when fucking idiots come on this forum 2 days ago and start spouting off nonsense lmao. Please kill yourself
Congradulations uve just misread what ive said. I didnt say thwy lower it u idiot im saying depending on the compounds and the ammount of resources you or your body has it can lower it. All im saying is you should weigh the risk vs reward before doing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and iam good boy
Congradulations uve just misread what ive said. I didnt say thwy lower it u idiot im saying depending on the compounds and the ammount of resources you or your body has it can lower it. All im saying is you should weigh the risk vs reward before doing it
This just isn’t possible 😭 your just saying things that are objectively not true. Please explain to me how increasing IGF1 production and limiting E2 can decrease your final height. I’d like to hear this, your just objectively a fucking retard and you need to stop giving anyone advice. Increasing IGF1 does not fuse your plates any faster, it brings you closer to the hay flick limit but IGF1 does not fuse ur plates any faster, in every clinical study the kids on solely hgh still grew within the time frame consistently just not as much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Heres the ultimate dilemma.

Anything that makes you grow faster will close your growth plates
Anything that opens your growth plates longer slows down growth

Now you could combine them together but ultimately how much growth you would gain from this would likely still be within a inch of your genetic growth limits. In fact based on your protein synthesis, and thyroid hormones, heightstacks could actually lower adult height depending on the components. Whether you want to blast whatever is up to you but dont expect much if anything.
See this is why you rope

I can help you grow taller

Ask me anything

This just isn’t possible 😭 you’re just saying things that are objectively not true. Please explain to me how increasing IGF1 production and limiting E2 can decrease your final height. I’d like to hear this, you’re just objectively a fucking retard and you need to stop giving anyone advice. Increasing IGF1 does not fuse your plates any faster, it brings you closer to the hay flick limit but IGF1 does not fuse ur plates any faster, in every clinical study the kids on solely hgh still grew within the time frame consistently just not as much.
Unrelated but you grew from prolonged hgh and ai usage correct?