Hello guys can you rate my eye area?

OneCopDayKepRopAway

OneCopDayKepRopAway

Iron
IS my area any good? What could I improve? I m not squinting or anything like that. I heard My eybrows are too low set to the point that it's not normal lol? am I mutation or what?? ppl say that I look always serious, idk really could you give me your opinion?
as you can see I fixed my unibrow in first picture and I have insomnia so eyebags co crazyy.

Attachments

• 0a3f646a-8c80-42ba-868d-d63b0c660503.jpg
    0a3f646a-8c80-42ba-868d-d63b0c660503.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 26e01c2e-0149-4310-8951-d4233a8c3909.jpg
    26e01c2e-0149-4310-8951-d4233a8c3909.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 440504974_1439139200042313_3332467153869193378_n.jpg
    440504974_1439139200042313_3332467153869193378_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
Yeah it's really good ngl. Don't see any flaws, although a very minor flaw is your brown eyes. Still better than my black eyes though lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, antony 726 and OneCopDayKepRopAway
Yeah it's really good ngl. Don't see any flaws, although a very minor flaw is your brown eyes. Still better than my black eyes though lmao.
yeah T30 goes vroom vroom, still better than mutated blue

• JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry
yeah T30 goes vroom vroom, still better than mutated blue
You should try out some hazel contacts. They'll halo you a lot. And they're honestly the ideal eye color for most people since blue can look uncanny on some people.

You should try out some hazel contacts. They'll halo you a lot. And they're honestly the ideal eye color for most people since blue can look uncanny on some people.
I guess lol? Too expensive to buy one which wonnot make me blind

I guess lol? Too expensive to buy one which wonnot make me blind
They won't make you blind. I've been wearing them for like 8 years and I'm fine. And I literally bought a year supply of them for $150.

• JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry
Colored contacts would go crazy but its over if anyone finds out you use them

• +1
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway
They won't make you blind. I've been wearing them for like 8 years and I'm fine. And I literally bought a year supply of them for $150.
Where did you buy and DOes it really makes worthy difference?

IS my area any good? What could I improve? I m not squinting or anything like that. I heard My eybrows are too low set to the point that it's not normal lol? am I mutation or what?? ppl say that I look always serious, idk really could you give me your opinion?
as you can see I fixed my unibrow in first picture and I have insomnia so eyebags co crazyy.
too low trust

• +1
Colored contacts would go crazy but its over if anyone finds out you use them
yeah Lol I guess any other flaws or recomendations?

means u look like a serial killer so girls wont approach you
ohhh frl? That's problem? I try to lift my brows I look like a fucken clown, if I squin I frl look like some serial killer lol but I look like serial killer on base too? SO I guess those hunter eyes thing ainot that good or is it that mine is too hunterish and angry? lol wth am I supposed to do? Approach foids by myself?

I'm 6'1, 22 inch in shoulder, 7.34 inch and never had gf It's over guys height does not matters if your me

ohhh frl? That's problem? I try to lift my brows I look like a fucken clown, if I squin I frl look like some serial killer lol but I look like serial killer on base too? SO I guess those hunter eyes thing ainot that good or is it that mine is too hunterish and angry? lol wth am I supposed to do? Approach foids by myself?
it doesn't matter if u approach them yourself or not they still wont be attracted to your eye area as much because its too low trust hunter eyes are good until they're too low trust for example which eye area do you think girls would like more

Attachments

• image_2024-06-25_233658805.png
    image_2024-06-25_233658805.png
    673.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-06-25_233712649.png
    image_2024-06-25_233712649.png
    370.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Where did you buy and DOes it really makes worthy difference?
Idk, I just bought them at some optometrist and they make a difference for me. Have you seen my eyes? They're basically black lmao.

• +1
are you fr? other guys told me it's too low trust kinda Thing
I mean yea pretty scary, dosent
mean its bad, could try to train faksing your brows to expose a little more eye up top, but that could «ruin» the deep set «hunter» appearance, depends what you are going for

• +1
it doesn't matter if u approach them yourself or not they still wont be attracted to your eye area as much because its too low trust hunter eyes are good until they're too low trust for example which eye area do you think girls would like more
second, definetely lol, looks more soft and beautifull though eliots are bangers they low trust fr fr bro looks like he gonna come touch me

I mean yea pretty scary, dosent
mean its bad, could try to train faksing your brows to expose a little more eye up top, but that could «ruin» the deep set «hunter» appearance, depends what you are go
Also how rare could my eye are be in percentage or maybe 1 in 100?

second, definetely lol, looks more soft and beautifull though eliots are bangers they low trust fr fr bro looks like he gonna come touch me
exactly people going crazy over 'hunter eyes' with no UEE and 20 pfl are mega psl autists almond eyes are ideal for appeal to females

• +1
Also how rare could my eye are be in percentage or maybe 1 in 100? I mean does not really matters and I do not wish it on anyone lol, but I could try with girls who like mean fuckers? lol?

exactly people going crazy over 'hunter eyes' with no UEE and 20 pfl are mega psl autists almond eyes are ideal for appeal to females
yes my bsf has almond and its fucken beautifull with blue a17 eye color it's banger and looks much better than mine though by calculations and some fucken ratios mine mogs lol? But could I try with Goths or just particular ppl who prefer mine style?

Also how rare could my eye are be in percentage or maybe 1 in 100?
Raising* not faksing fucking autocorrect. Not sure abt %, way above average tho but it defo does hurt the appeal to some

• +1
could I try colored contacnts blue or hazel to make them more trustable?

could I try colored contacnts blue or hazel to make them more trustable?
lighter colours eyes with dark eyebrows create more contrast so will make the colouring even lower and also might look very odd

• +1
Also how rare could my eye are be in percentage or maybe 1 in 100? I mean does not really matters and I do not wish it on anyone lol, but I could try with girls who like mean fuckers? lol?
not sure how rare it is

• +1
yes my bsf has almond and its fucken beautifull with blue a17 eye color it's banger and looks much better than mine though by calculations and some fucken ratios mine mogs lol? But could I try with Goths or just particular ppl who prefer mine style?
your eye area fits more in the male gaze and model world but people would probably look at him and choose his eye area over yours

• +1
your eye area fits more in the male gaze and model world but people would probably look at him and choose his eye area over yours
dayum so time to gaymaxx?

lighter colours eyes with dark eyebrows create more contrast so will make the colouring even lower and also might look very odd
dang I m cooked

not cooked ur eye area is still alot better than the average person
I m well over 30+BF in this photo 130kg at 186cm (I have muscle mass to so it's around 25+bf) am I cooked or is there any hope for my jaw area and cheekbones? last photo is ultra fraud lol (basically I did symmetry app so my face is fully symetric). and how much would you rate me and is there any hope for improvment to MTN?

Attachments

• 2e98a6d9-8857-4577-98f5-2b06ee2164e1.jpg
    2e98a6d9-8857-4577-98f5-2b06ee2164e1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 4202067e-9aed-4621-bae0-52d4b5623141.jpg
    4202067e-9aed-4621-bae0-52d4b5623141.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2ce274a5-5cb8-43a7-820a-230cb50d8e26.jpg
    2ce274a5-5cb8-43a7-820a-230cb50d8e26.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 9a3cd40f-4d4f-47aa-bc7e-362a20156014.jpg
    9a3cd40f-4d4f-47aa-bc7e-362a20156014.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 0
Raising* not faksing fucking autocorrect. Not sure abt %, way above average tho but it defo does hurt the appeal to some
could u also rate my face?

Lower bf%, your face is better than what it looks low, current «score» is irrelevant
Okey thanks, I m also planning to grow out my hair to chin maybe even shoulder lenght what's your opinion regarding that would it increast trust?

I m well over 30+BF in this photo 130kg at 186cm (I have muscle mass to so it's around 25+bf) am I cooked or is there any hope for my jaw area and cheekbones? last photo is ultra fraud lol (basically I did symmetry app so my face is fully symetric). and how much would you rate me and is there any hope for improvment to MTN?
mtn when lean i'd say as it stands u look like rapist with the low trust features main falios besides weight is nose and also midface looks mega long bad mouth area bad mouth to nose ratio and some other ratios

• +1
Okey thanks, I m also planning to grow out my hair to chin maybe even shoulder lenght what's your opinion regarding that would it increast trust?
Depends what your true face shape is, single your bf% is high your face is round so a short cut fits. If you get lean <15% then it could change. Get lean first, most important

• +1
mtn when lean i'd say as it stands u look like rapist with the low trust features main falios besides weight is nose and also midface looks mega long bad mouth area bad mouth to nose ratio and some other ratios
Screenshot 2024 06 26 030417

is this right? I understant upper lip and nose yeah (got hit once in fight) and mouth to nose is also real failo

Attachments

• image_2024-06-26_000525124.png
    image_2024-06-26_000525124.png
    501.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Depends what your true face shape is, single your bf% is high your face is round so a short cut fits. If you get lean <15% then it could change. Get lean first, most important
okey thanks for Advice

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJ
Denser eyebrows, longer and thicker eyelashes and stop squinting because you look like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and OneCopDayKepRopAway
here it looks really long other pic looks better also philtrum is really long
ah yeah that photo is horrible and I shouldnot have sent that I look nothing like that lol, also I think I took that photo from up so It makes my midface look long but its compact I know because I measured it 1000times

Denser eyebrows, longer and thicker eyelashes and stop squinting because you look like a retard.
I can swear that I m not squinting in any photo

Well if you weren't, then you DEFINITELY shouldn't now as they're already narrow and small enough.
yes they are around 0.28:1 I mean Vertically to horizontally ratio of lenght lol IF I squint it gets to 0.2-0.23 and looks fucken horrible lol I frl look like some killer whos gonna come touch u

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
Pretty good

• +1
aspie cringe

Your eye spacing could be better and your medial canthus could be more downtuened no other flaws

• +1