Hello I have consulted with a doctor about hgh he said he would prescribe it it’s a matter of days before I get it

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
I just have a few questions. Will I get taller with better frame? I also have high set zygos but they’re not that prominent(pushing forward) will they be more prominent?

trenbolone acetate 20mg a week and ur fine without hgh

• JFL
Reactions: AryanChadification and Gaygymmaxx
no dude its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
I just have a few questions. Will I get taller with better frame? I also have high set zygos but they’re not that prominent(pushing forward) will they be more prominent?
Not worth it if your low t cuck you'll look like a twig with bad frame

tren ace gives bones too just look at people that used tren ace they have insane cheekbones
Yeah it’s true but I saw a guy on YouTube grow insane zygos from t and hgh alone (he claims)

yes you will grow taller but frame is not guaranteed to get better

• +1
Not worth it if your low t cuck you'll look like a twig with bad frame
My t is average it’s just that my genetic frame is bad

yes you will grow taller but frame is not guaranteed to get better
Thanks I think hgh will help me lose fat and build muscle at the same time which should help make my frame slightly better

My t is average it’s just that my genetic frame is bad
Normal T isn't enough to get you big frame and with bad genetics what do u think will happen magically get huge from from some hgh

Normal T isn't enough to get you big frame and with bad genetics what do u think will happen magically get huge from from some hgh
Bigger wrist more strength more muscle taller stature I think this will give me the base to atleast become a masculinity mogger. Is this worth it?

how did you get hgh first of fall? also isnt it expensive

Bigger wrist more strength more muscle taller stature I think this will give me the base to atleast become a masculinity mogger. Is this worth it?
Bro hgh will grow your bones in size not in thickness that's what I'm trying to say you need high level of T or good genes for hgh to make your bones thick so elevate you t levels first so high can be used at full potential

• +1
Bro hgh will grow your bones in size not in thickness that's what I'm trying to say you need high level of T or good genes for hgh to make your bones thick so elevate you t levels first so high can be used at full potential
That’s my plan thanks. What do u suggest to increase T I will take any drug as long as i don’t have to take it forever

tren ace gives bones too just look at people that used tren ace they have insane cheekbones
No it doesn't. Even if it did it does nothing for height.

No it doesn't. Even if it did it does nothing for height.
I plan to take hgh bonesmash cheekbones and drink raw milk this will provide hormones for bone repair+materials (minerals and protein from diet)

how did you get hgh first of fall? also isnt it expensive
yes it’s expensive but i will get some for free because free healthcare and i will come up with some excuse why i need it

• Woah
Reactions: future_mogger
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
yes it’s expensive but i will get some for free because free healthcare and i will come up with some excuse why i need it
where do you live? free healthcare nice

That’s my plan thanks. What do u suggest to increase T I will take any drug as long as i don’t have to take it forever
It will be best if you don't take drug just eat good diet and take herbs like Tongkat Ali but if you honestly are willing to take drugs you can take 3ad and some dht cream (cream is hard to find) but that will do and diet should be on point go for 70/30 30% for fun food 70% good food

• +1