• lookism.net

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • looksmaxx

Votes: 23 100.0%

• Total voters
C

chessplayer23

Iron
need to know who is a slayer and whos not.

i also need to know which site do you think is better?

lookism or looksmaxx?

poll included

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
need to know who is a slayer and whos not.

i also need to know which site do you think is better?

lookism or looksmaxx?

poll included

Kinda coming on strong.......

And a jokester too. Lord knows we have enough of those already
For what it's worth, I can help if you have a specific question.

And a jokester too. Lord knows we have enough of those already
For what it's worth, I can help if you have a specific question.
who are you?

are you the gate keeper of this place?

It depends on your autism levels.

High functioning autism, stay here.

Severe autism, head to lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, ZyzzReincarnate, Never_Began and 2 others
Jesus Christ stop playing chess and pick up lacrosse because its easier to learn than hockey

Jesus Christ stop playing chess and pick up lacrosse because its easier to learn than hockey
fuck lacrosse, chess is a mental sport which you lack the mental capacity to do things.
i mog you intellectually my dude
now can someone find me some chads here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
There are no real chads on here only chad larpers and chadlites

fuck lacrosse, chess is a mental sport which you lack the mental capacity to do things.
want to get banned from day 1 huh?

You wanna fap or actually looksmax?

why??? what did i do thats wrong?

i didnt expect this place to be strict as incels.me

Imagine it like this. A bunch of big black dudes are playing Basketball, and you're a skinny white kid who just walked over dribbling a tennis ball. We're reacting how they would react.

You wanna fap or actually looksmax?
looksmaxxing is cope trust me ive done that, it only works if you base it off your genetics.
Imagine it like this. A bunch of big black dudes are playing Basketball, and you're a skinny white kid who just walked over dribbling a tennis ball. We're reacting how they would react.
are you saying that a bunch of hardcore looksmaxxers is getting offended by a lonely incel guy?

:lul::lul::lul:

we are better than lookism because

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
looksmaxxing is cope trust me ive done that, it only works if you base it off your genetics.

are you saying that a bunch of hardcore looksmaxxers is getting offended by a lonely incel guy?
If that is your opinion of looksmaxing then this might not be the place for you.

dawg :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Oml I iq mog you and I'm 13 brothers. No wonder you are here seeking advice as you think women care about your "intellectual sport" chess isn't a sport it's a game framecels play to cope about not being able to do physical activity. If you where so smart how come you left your I uncapitalised

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Never_Began and dogtown
Fuck off catfishman

Oml I iq mog you and I'm 13 brothers. No wonder you are here seeking advice as you think women care about your "intellectual sport" chess isn't a sport it's a game framecels play to cope about not being able to do physical activity. If you where so smart how come you left your I uncapitalised
we dont disrespect chess around here, zyzz used to be the captain of his chess team.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
What's your chess rating boyo?