2s2f
2 short 2 fuck
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2025
- Posts
- 13,437
- Reputation
- 26,027
how are you
talk with me
talk with me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I basically look like that
well hello thereHymen
How are youwell hello there
I am fine, who are you?How are you
Just a nigga tryna get byI am fine, who are you?
what is your aviJust a nigga tryna get by
I’m a GrAYnigger so idk what that iswhat is your avi
awesomeI’m a GrAYnigger so idk what that is
What is an avi?awesome
your profile picture my dear buddyWhat is an avi?![]()
Shalomhow are you
talk with me

Ohh ok saar it’s azov chanyour profile picture my dear buddy
helloShalom
what is azov?Ohh ok saar it’s azov chan
Ukrainian military groupwhat is azov?
cool stuffUkrainian military group
Thank you brocelcool stuff
idk what to do thoStart man
Hope u the best![]()
How old are u btw ?idk what to do tho
I am 16How old are u btw ?
Focus on school firstI am 16
I live in a place on earthFocus on school first
Where do u live us ?
how are you
talk with me
I am doing finehorrible as always
wbu bhai hope u doing well
happy for you bbI am doing fine
Ngga u not gonna get doxxedI live in a place on earth

nahNgga u not gonna get doxxed
U jst saying the country not u full adress![]()