HELP A TEENCEL ASCEND

T

thenext_chad

Iron
IM 14 turning 15 next month im 6ft and MTN facially but i have decent eyearea that i can post if u want
i have a nose that ruins my face and potentiol (i also face problems with acne wich may cause the nose to become bigger)
since im 15 i think that its starting to become over
i wish if you can give me any method,theory or tips to get the most out of my genes and my puberty
(IMAGINE THAT YOUR 15YO AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU DO?)

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
why do i never see any 14+ yo below 6 ft on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, Deleted member 44159, Akhi and 7 others
op i will help you to become chad and fund every surgery if you prove me you are 6ft

as a 14yo why would i lie
this is a self improvement website if i was short and would follow the heightmaxxing guides

op i will help you to become chad and fund every surgery if you prove me you are 6ft
6ft isnt that tall anymore im taller than most of my schoolmates (there is like 10 guys taller than me) but i still wanna grow taller to something like 6.3ft i wanna tower everybody or at least be taller by couple of inches

IM 14 turning 15 next month im 6ft and MTN facially but i have decent eyearea that i can post if u want
i have a nose that ruins my face and potentiol (i also face problems with acne wich may cause the nose to become bigger)
i wish if you can give me any method,theory or tips to get the most out of my genes and my puberty
nose from the front profile can be fixed by first clearing acne, ance can give the ilusion of a bigger and more wider nose trust if you clear ance and get a slight tan you can actually ascend to HTN only cause of skin jaw line and stuff like that just mew and watch a ton of dr mews videos he talks about some tricks about mewing and shitl ike that also if oyu have a nice eye shape then try to grow your eye lashes as well as eye brows, a trick i use is actually olive oil before i go to bed on each eyebrow and eye lash and i rub it in for like 2 mins, olive oil does work but is very underated, chew a ton of gum you bones are still developing, gum and harder foods in general will make your bone structure better, sleep on your back if your nose is really crooked and fucked from the side profile then when you grow up get a nose job also hairmax, i know people here think hair doesen't matter that much but its better to have good hair than not to and bro its really not over you are 15! you got like 2 years of peuberty and until like your 20s for growth, keep up the work bro if you need anything else feel free to tell me.

bonesmash your cranium