help a truecel. please

Your barking to the wrong tree buddy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
nigga I thought you were syrian?
Also I dont think that a women who looks good like her would like a truecel.
هالثريد خلاني اتشجع لعند الله اني جرب احكي معا. رح انشر النتائج اسبوع الجاي. لوو انهب ماكسس

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Butthurt Dweller, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
هالثريد خلاني اتشجع لعند الله اني جرب احكي معا. رح انشر النتائج اسبوع الجاي. لوو انهب ماكسس
Good luck بودي بويو :LOL:

• Woah
bro i beg you help me with some intros to convos with foids
Your looks are the main deciding factor in whether you'll be successful with women or not. "Openers" and other PUA bullshit won't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Dogs, CristianT and 4 others
Your looks are the main deciding factor in whether you'll be successful with women or not. "Openers" and other PUA bullshit won't do shit.
wwyd say to female if you were in my shoe. just say sum bro

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Barbarossa_
wwyd say to female if you were in my shoe. just say sum bro
Bro do what I did.
Last year in college I got this fat ass bitch with a 4/10 face giving me IOI's cuz I'm gymmaxxed (Keep in mind I already knew it was over for me and it's all about face and I stopped trying with bitches but my friend told me about her IOI's and shit)
So I thought to myself ok let me try. After class I told her "Hey are you available on 12 pm break" and she was like "Oh no I have an exam and I had to study"

And being blackpilled asf Of course I knew she was full of shit cuz if a bitch actually likes you she will make time for you. And sure enough I see her on the 12 pm break fucking around with her friends and being the attention whore that she is!

And this cunt actually still was saying hi to me and good morning after she rejected me and what I did was treat her like she doesn't exist!
Ya she rejected me but she still wanted me to orbit her JFL at trying that shit with someone as blackpilled as me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, EthnicelAscension, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Bro do what I did.
Last year in college I got this fat ass bitch with a 4/10 face giving me IOI's cuz I'm gymmaxxed (Keep in mind I already knew it was over for me and it's all about face and I stopped trying with bitches but my friend told me about her IOI's and shit)
So I thought to myself ok let me try. After class I told her "Hey are you available on 12 pm break" and she was like "Oh no I have an exam and I had to study"

And being blackpilled asf Of course I knew she was full of shit cuz if a bitch actually likes you she will make time for you. And sure enough I see her on the 12 pm break fucking around with her friends and being the attention whore that she is!

And this cunt actually still was saying hi to me and good morning after she rejected me and what I did was treat her like she doesn't exist!
Ya she rejected me but she still wanted me to orbit her JFL at trying that shit with someone as blackpilled as me
fuck that bitch. she smells like fish and cum

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
fuck that bitch. she smells like fish and cum
PM bro if you wanna be a comrade in inceldom. I'm from Palestine btw
But I don't live with these idiots
Anigif enhanced 27899 1423068816 18

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Chadelite and Enlil
My advice to you: refugeemax and move to Europe. Blondies await with open holes, son.

The vantablackpill: orbiting is only way sub-Chads can pussy in 2020 and beyond.
A chiseled jawline is the best opener a man can have.
How do you people even read this shit. Even Chinese is more readable.
think again cuck. they tell me im female killer
View attachment 213272
That ain't you, son. Stop larping as a Somalian pirate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
jfl lmao you subhuman sandnigger for asking advices from an incel site full of high inhib subhumans about how to approach a girl lmao
Speak for yourself - I'm not an incel.

He's been 5 years in seduction
توقف عن اللارب أيها المعتوه أنت ٥ بسل توينك

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Dragonslayer
Shes fucking hot. You gotta wait for right time. Try orbit around her till the time comes. Dont just cold approach.

helo bud boyos
IMG 20191224 180430 173

Shes fucking hot. You gotta wait for right time. Try orbit around her till the time comes. Dont just cold approach.
gotta do it before some cuck do it bro. also, did i mention that a christian group of 5 cucks trying to drag her to their group, good thing she always stay with hoejabis.

helo bud boyos
View attachment 214126

gotta do it before some cuck do it bro. also, did i mention that a christian group of 5 cucks trying to drag her to their group, good thing she always stay with hoejabis.
Do it then, just small talk first.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Get some weight gain and build yourself up. It's already over if you put her on a pedestal. Remember you're the price. Start fucking acting like it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and RobticaI
forget about her man. if you dont make a move on her it will be much faster and painles
He should try his shot on a hundred other foids to build confidence, then go in for his main fish.

DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT, IF SHE LIKES YOU, YOU CAN EVEN TALK ABOUT TACTICS FOR MYTHIC KILJAEDEN IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND STILL SHE WILL BE INTERESTED.
i got one of my exes to play wow to farm gold for me lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Chadelite, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1553 and Enlil
i got one of my exes to play wow to farm gold for me lol
Insane bro. I cant imagine how it would be to have a loving gf and play wow with her and hang out together cuddle in bed have sex watch movies. Insane man fujjjjcjcjcjckckckfuufFUCK.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, EthnicelAscension, samm735 and 1 other person
DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT, IF SHE LIKES YOU, YOU CAN EVEN TALK ABOUT TACTICS FOR MYTHIC KILJAEDEN IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND STILL SHE WILL BE INTERESTED.
caged

• Love it
Reactions: Over
Insane bro. I cant imagine how it would be to have a loving gf and play wow with her and hang out together cuddle in bed have sex watch movies. Insane man fujjjjcjcjcjckckckfuufFUCK.
it was a nice 2 years im ngl, but in the end she went nuts so it is what it is. she was absolute dogshit at the game so i had to carry her into hc raids, couldnt get her into any mythics lol.

pvp she was awful too

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Chadelite, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
I will fuck her deeply

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Enlil
She's not hot at all lol/nothing gets you friendzoned fatser than orbiting. It must be direct it's all about looks anyway so the approach doesn't really matter much but it needs to be direct.
only after he stops her in the street and speaks french to her
"excusez moi"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and RobticaI
She's not hot at all lol/nothing gets you friendzoned fatser than orbiting. It must be direct it's all about looks anyway so the approach doesn't really matter much but it needs to be direct.

"excusez moi"
I will gladly post pics and gif of her hairy kurdsh butthole bobbing in front of me while i fuck her doggy style

I will gladly post pics and gif of her hairy kurdsh butthole bobbing in front of me while i fuck her doggy style
I'll post my pics ramming her and her screeching in kurdish son ngl

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
This dude is mad funny larping as that ISIS faggot :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Butthurt Dweller
appreciate your reply bro. don't you think it'd kinda make her uncomfortable by being straight up like that?

Nah. It'll be the fastest way to know if she's into you or not.

Otherwise you can try the long way, which is to try to befriend her. If you have anything in common start with that. Maybe if you have mutual friends get introduced or something.

• +1
Holy shit and I thought I was the whitest Kurd there was on this continent (but tbh not fair cause I have white Turkish genes haloing me hard).

• Woah
makeup lol
Oh she does seem to be angle frauding too in that pic, she seems a little on the fatter side tbh, what’s going on with her chin area anyways?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Oh she does seem to be angle frauding too in that pic, she seems a little on the fatter side tbh, what’s going on with her chin area anyways?
idk

she is a westernised whore anyways

• So Sad
The more cortisol you deal with the less it effects you.

omg, i never thought of this. time to download tinder and build tolerance

Realistic things what you can actually do:

1. Get an eye surgery - your eyes really drag you down, you look like some Arab who took to much meth
2. Lower your hairline - that means a HT obviously. In your case you have a curly hair so that means that you can get a nice density with the HT with few grafts.
3. Go to gym - build a frame and train your neck 5-6 times per day.
4. Shave everything - it's either you have a clean face or you grow a beard

You without eyes.. and that big ass forehead. You look okay I would say.
2020 01 03 22 05 35 help a truecel please   Looksmaxme   Mens Self Improvement Forum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 1100 and Enlil

1. Get an eye surgery - your eyes really drag you down, you look like some Arab who took to much meth
2. Lower your hairline - that means a HT obviously. In your case you have a curly hair so that means that you can get a nice density with the HT with few grafts.

View attachment 214517
thanks bro you are my favorite chad here.

omg, i never thought of this. time to download tinder and build tolerance
You don't get rejected face to face on there so it doesn't count. Everyone can handle being rejected on tinder.

Enlin has posted his real face many times

Just LOL at these newfag greycel l

• Hmm...
Remember you're the price. Start fucking acting like it.

Are you serious with this bullshit??

IM0XIVP.gif

LySDMzK.gif

View attachment 214517

SUPER OKAY,

JFL @ HOW BLUEPILL THIS SITE IS NOWADAYS!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Dogs, Deleted member 649 and 1 other person
You don't get rejected face to face on there so it doesn't count. Everyone can handle being rejected on tinder.

i need to cold approach then

She is a turkish actor, so obviously larp. And u faggot look somali not syrian, so pls kys u larpong piece of genetic trash.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 3202
Man, not to be rude, but you look like a stereotypical traveling Arab camel herder/trader.
The guy whose pics he posted doesn't look Arab or Syrian at all jfl. It's most likely a LARP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202