(Help!!)Age 14.5, about the cheekbone.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Will my cheekbones be visible at this age, or does it appear at the age of 16-17-18 or not at all? My ancestry has genetics, but my parents don't. The only obstacle for me to feel Chad is the cheekbones. Do not forget to write your comments. 😢😢

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ArdaxHG, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
If your cheekbones are not strong now they will never be

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13994, Mongrelcel and 4 others
I understand that they are hard when I touch them with my hand, so they are not soft and I have slightly empty cheeks. My age is 14.5.

I understand that they are hard when I touch them with my hand, so they are not soft and I have slightly empty cheeks. My age is 14.5.
:lul: how the fuck are you on this site at 14? bro get of and live life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BasedCoper, MiroslavBulldosex, Danish_Retard and 11 others
:lul: how the fuck are you on this site at 14? bro get of and live life
I have chad genetics but cheekbones will make the difference, I'm on this site because I need cheekbones.

Will my cheekbones be visible at this age, or does it appear at the age of 16-17-18 or not at all? My ancestry has genetics, but my parents don't. The only obstacle for me to feel Chad is the cheekbones. Do not forget to write your comments. 😢😢
bro why tf are you on this site , you should be enjoying life come back when you're 18or 19 smh

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Chadeep, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
bro why tf are you on this site , you should be enjoying life come back when you're 18or 19 smh
That's why I'm an idiot who wants ego satisfaction.

That's why I'm an idiot who wants ego satisfaction.
well im not giving you any advice ,cause you're too young and my advice could affect your mental health

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
well im not giving you any advice ,cause you're too young and my advice could affect your mental health
I think I'm going to get implants, advice is about crap and bone crushing crap, thanks anyway.

• Love it
Your bones will grow bro. Get on Throne K2 MK-4 (without Vitamin D) drops

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and Deleted member 14166
  • Love it
I have chad genetics but cheekbones will make the difference, I'm on this site because I need cheekbones.
your 14

your face, body and height will go under major changes for the next few years come back in a atleast 3 years

if you have chad genetics you have nothing to worry about

eat well, get atleast 8 hours of sleep, don't sit inside playing video games or going on your phone all day like most 14 year olds and get a hobby or sport to keep you happy

that is my advice for you

• Love it
Your bones will grow bro. Get on Throne K2 MK-4 (without Vitamin D) drops
I have Asian+European genetics and I want to believe the lie that Asians are big zygos.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Danish_Retard
if ur 14 just use aromasin and mk 677 bro

Imagine calling yourself "Perfectumbrain" when you only make single digit IQ posts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ali, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Imagine calling yourself "Perfectumbrain" when you only make single digit IQ posts
I got very high scores in the iq tests + I am the first in the exams and I have improved in terms of analysis and synthesis. Don't comment on my IQ level by seeing the silly topics I opened about Covid.

get this man on aromasin and mk677 asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ChristianChad
if u dont have a sport get a sport, get 9hrs sleep a night

wouldn't necessarily say get off the site like some people here have but just read the good threads, when you're young your neuroplasticity is higher so u soak up information quicker and u won't have to rot on here as long

• Love it
after you drug addict mentaly ill faggot.

you started
lol imagine being over 25 and having a teenager live rent free in ur head
get a grip faggot

full of teenagers
false again, you mentaly ill loser who will soon die and the only one who would be at his funeral will be his whore mother, he sucked all the money out of her like a parasite throughout his short life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
Mf is on Looksmax at 14 jfl

• JFL
I keep reading his username as Perfectcumbrain:lul::lul:

Bro why gaslight the kids without a reason? Who tf even has strong cheekbones at 14 jfl. My cheekbones became very forward grown and I got a very prominent ogee curve at 19 ffs

I want to believe the lie that Asians are big zygos.
they do have a "big" zygos, but not in a good way

the size of the zygos is almost irrelevant, rather size usually means subhuman

usually big zygos means bloated, low positioned laterally too wide one

you want a sharp one, with forward protrusion and great shape and position

get on mk677 now!

Bro why gaslight the kids without a reason? Who tf even has strong cheekbones at 14 jfl. My cheekbones became very forward grown and I got a very prominent ogee curve at 19 ffs
My cheekbones were always prominent and became even more prominent with age. Same with basically everyone that has good zygos it is no gaslighting

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
My cheekbones were always prominent and became even more prominent with age. Same with basically everyone that has good zygos it is no gaslighting
Users on this site live on another planet I swear to god :lul:

Most people are still underdeveloped/barely developing children at 14 lmfao but whatever you say

Mentally fucked already at 14?

• +1
Reactions: ali
will you fuck my body or are you sure your zygos will grow
1) These drugs are safe and have few side effects that occur seldom and are not dangerous
2) They will help with sexual dimorphism (Aromasin increses T and DHT) and height, as well as development of other bones, including facial.Aromasin won't let your growth plates fuse, while mk 677 will boost your GH ans IGF-1 production to the level of 2-3 IU of hgh
3) Your age is best to hop on these drugs. You will reach your max height potential

Mew and hope for the best.

Also gtfo this site before you get a bunch of dumb ideas into your head.

Users on this site live on another planet I swear to god :lul:

Most people are still underdeveloped/barely developing children at 14 lmfao but whatever you say
Why cope so hard u zygoless freak :feelshehe:

damn my dad brother has cheekbones but my deformity recessed them :forcedsmile:

Is your face bloated?

• +1